41-50

41

 The explosive rock music jumps like flames.

In the underground bar of the Grand Hotel, at the end of the catwalk that stretches for more than ten meters in the center, there are sexy girls swaying and swaying.

The light from the colored spotlight interweaves on Cheng Xiaoming's deep face, casting thin shadows between the lights.

"Today is a very important day."

Ten minutes ago, the woman who did her own way said to her, and then asked her: "Does Mr. Cheng know what it is?" Cheng

Xiaoming ignored her, and a two-meter Tall Christmas tree with colorful ornaments.

Jiang Yining didn't care, and smiled brightly: "I want to give you a gift, you just stand here and watch."

Cheng Xiaoming was standing right in front of the catwalk.

Jiang Yining said: "You are not allowed to go anywhere, only here." She turned around and pulled a bartender, whispered to him, and the bartender took her to the back hall of the stage.

Cheng Xiaoming's expression was stern.

boring.

It's just Christmas, it's celebrated every year, and it's still a thing for foreigners.

Gift? Did Cheng Xiaoming think of anything? The warehouse can't put down the gifts received every year, it's nothing more than the world's sophistication.

Cheng Xiaoming sneered annoyedly, why would she listen to a crazy woman and stand here stupidly, watching her play a monkey show?

There is a problem with Changxin's new cooperation project, which is still waiting for her approval.

Cheng Xiaoming changed the direction of his toes, the stereo behind him blasted drums, and a shining beam of light shot out.

The lyrics are charming and passionate.

-Dancing the Midnight Cha-Cha Dance,

I like it very much. I bet on

the neon lights in the flashing drunkenness ("Midnight Cha-Cha" comes from Ms. Jiang Yining's favorite playlist)

With the enthusiastic electronic drumbeat, a graceful figure appeared behind the white light curtain, dancing hot and unrestrained.

Cheng Xiaoming's black and white eyeballs were suddenly caught by the indulgent dancing figure.

The curtain rose slowly, and Jiang Yining swayed out on high heels covered with small bells, her white legs folded and opened, dancing a brisk Cha-Cha dance.

-Dance Midnight Cha Cha Dance No matter

how you dance, I like it very much. The

slightly drunk electronic drums

take half of my soul

away.

In addition to the passionate song, Jiang Yining's bewitching voice from ten minutes ago echoed: "Nowhere is allowed, only here."

Cheng Xiaoming felt feverish in the back of his head.

Why... there is a special feeling... as if this sentence used to be...

neon presumptuous.

Carnival of light and shadow.

Jiang Yining wore a fiery red tube top dance skirt, and the skirt fluttered when she twirled around, like a fire burning on the stage.

She raised her head and chest, raised her plump thighs, and a red rose was tied on the base of her white legs with black lace.

Everyone on the dance floor is crazy, waving arms like waves hitting the stage layer by layer.

-Long night is long,

there is so much to say,

dance steps to the front of the runway, Jiang Yining suddenly stops, soft waist snakes, seemingly falling, hovering in front of Cheng Xiaoming.

The spotlight illuminates Jiang Yining, her makeup is bright and her lips are red.

-Just give me a hot kiss

on my soft lips!

The surroundings were full of hustle and bustle, but Cheng Xiaoming's time was frozen at this moment, everything was quiet.

In the whole world, only Jiang Yining's blush remains.

her.

lip.

A teasing laugh sounded seductively: "On this special day, I wish you boundless happiness."

The rose tied to her thigh was in her mouth at some point, and the red flower was contained in her red lips, and Cheng Xiaoming was fed it. lips.

Cheng Xiaoming's mind was blank, before she had time to react, the red rose brushed her cheek and pinned it in the jacket pocket of her suit.

Jiang Yining took the musician's microphone, smiling like a flower, and her voice was transmitted to every corner through the speaker.

"Today is an important day, I hope everyone will join me in wishing her well." "

I give my favorite song to my favorite dance, and my favorite dance to the most special person on a special day!" "

I wish her Happiness and happiness forever!"

"Forever forever!!!"

Jiang Yining smiled wantonly, all the stage lights gathered on her body, fanatical people sprinkled flower paper and threw balloons on her body.

She looked at the surging crowd, only one person was reflected in her eyes.

Today is a very important day.

Do you know what day it is?

"Mom bought a Christmas tree and shipped it from Norway. Ask your dad to take you to buy presents tonight. You are an older sister and you have to take good care of your younger brother." "But Mom, today—" "Hey,

Mom

still has work. Remember, You are an alpha, born strong, you have to be independent and self-reliant, understand? Look at your brother, learn more from him, tsk, you are the only one who can't do anything." Cheng's mother didn't give her daughter a second glance, turned and left in a hurry, "Transnational

meeting How long does it take to start?"

"Chairman, there are still two hours, and the plane is already waiting for you."

...

The Christmas tree shipped from Norway is very tall and colorfully decorated.

Dad took her and Wen Bo to buy a lot of presents, as well as gifts from others, and piled up several small hills around the fireplace.

During class, the teacher drew a red circle on 12.24 on the calendar and asked everyone what day it was. Everyone knew that it was Christmas Eve, and then Christmas.

But.

"Father, I want a birthday cake."

Cheng's father opened the cold and fresh freezer dedicated to desserts, and there were all kinds of desserts.

Cheng's father smiled and said, "Okay, look, there are many cakes here, let Xiaoming see which one you like?"

Cheng Xiaoming's eyes were full of confusion.

"Dad, I want my mother to accompany me to choose—"

Cheng's father stroked the top of her hair, "Mom has work to do. Xiaoming, you are an alpha, you can't be willful, and you can't let your mother down, you understand?"

He lowered his body and hugged Cheng Xiaoming tightly, "Dad only has you and Xiaobai. Your elder brother is her and her ex-husband's son. I know she has other omega outside... In order to protect our life and status, Xiaoming, you have to live up to it, father please..."

The light in Cheng Xiaoming's eyes gradually dimmed.

Cheng's father wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, pulled her to look at the cakes side by side, chocolate ones, fresh milk ones, and fruit ones, and asked her which one she liked.

Cheng Xiaoming didn't bother to look at it, so he took one casually.

"Dad, does she have a child outside?"

Cheng's father is a beautiful omega, slender and frail. He lowered his head and looked sad, "Her? Are you asking mom?" "

Forget it."

What's the point.

Today is not an important day.

She is just one of many children in the Cheng family.

Nothing special.

Today is just an ordinary Christmas for foreigners.

The 81,000-night presidential suite was decorated with care. The tissue boxes and coffee cups were replaced with red, white, and green Christmas elements.

There was a pile of wine bottles on the carpet, and a loud program was playing on the big curved TV.

The air conditioner was turned on high, Jiang Yining was wearing a loose suspender skirt, her face was flushed.

She drank a lot when Cheng Xiaoming brought her back from the bar, and she drank even more when she returned to her room.

Cheng Xiaoming handed over her wine bottle, "You are enough, don't spit on me later."

Jiang Yining raised her index finger and shook her head, "Oh, I have a surprise, hehe... you wait Let's go."

Cheng Xiaoming let out a long sigh, clutching his heavy head and leaning against the foot of the sofa.

crazy woman.

Jiang Yining ran to the tea room and took out a box, put it on the coffee table, and smiled: "Look, here... hiccup, Mr. Cheng, Mr. Cheng's... cake." Cheng Xiaoming looked at

her hand They were all trembling, held her down, and gently pulled up the bow tie holding the box.

Delicate apple tart, the apple slices are as thin as cicada wings, revealing a refreshing atmosphere, a layer of fine cinnamon powder, mellow and slightly warm.

Suddenly, a cheap lotus flower candle exploded on the apple tart, singing the melody of the birthday song in a circle.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

!

Cheng Xiaoming didn't turn off the melody until the happy birthday melody ended.

"How do you know that today is my birthday?"

Jiang Yining lay on the coffee table, her lipstick smudged to her mouth, her shoulder straps slipped off, revealing her entire snow-white back.

"Look at your ID card when you open the room, how smart I am~"

"Thank you."

Cheng Xiaoming divided the apple tart in half and gave one to Jiang Yining.

She knew that hotels of this brand would send VIP birthday cakes, but not apple tarts.

Even Cheng's father didn't know that Cheng Xiaoming liked to eat apples, especially cakes made of apples.

Cheng Xiaoming thought of the apple pie in the blind box, and asked: "This...you made it?" "

What are you thinking! Of course I bought it! Stupid!"

"..." Cheng Xiaoming felt ashamed of his own imagination, "You're right, how can an omega like you who takes self-heating hot pot as its specialty dish be able to make desserts." "Hahaha~ I can also heat prepared

dishes, next time If you lose the election again, I'll show you off."

Cheng Xiaoming refused all over his face: "Thank you."

Jiang Yining rested her pillow on the back of her hand, staring at her without blinking.

Cheng Xiaoming picked up a piece of apple with a small silver fork, put it into his mouth and chewed slowly.

Jiang Yining's eyes brightened, "Is it delicious?"

Cheng Xiaoming nodded, "Yeah. You bought it from the same store? Very few bakeries use Luochuan fruit because it's not sweet enough. But I don't like too sweet ones, so Just right."

"Yes, because Luochuan fruit is cheaper."

"Okay, this is very Jiang Yining."

"Thank you for the compliment~"

Jiang Yining smirked and buried her face in her arms.

Before going to the bar, Jiang Yining told Cheng Xiaoming that she needed to touch up her makeup and went to the pastry kitchen.

The back kitchen wouldn't let her in, so she reported Cheng Xiaoming's black gold card number, and the executive chef made an exception to let her use the kitchen.

"Please replace the president's VIP cake with the apple tart I made, and don't tell my companions, thank you."

...

The apple tart was finished, half for one person.

Drink and chat.

Maybe because he drank too much, Cheng Xiaoming chatted in a mess.

She said: "I have a friend, she is a, she likes a, can you understand?" But that person is not a, this cannot be said.

Jiang Yining fucked with her, "Understand!"

Cheng Xiaoming put his arm around Jiang Yining's shoulder and patted, "I knew you were very open and understandable!"

She added: "I have a friend who she likes. Lover, do you think she is very pitiful?"

Jiang Yining blushed and nodded, "Poor!"

"Cheers!"

"Drink! Respect Mr. Cheng!" Drink a cup, respect you, respect me, respect your meeting, My reunion.

Most of the wine was drunk.

The night was still long, the air was hot, and the carpet was soft underfoot.

Cheng Xiaoming unbuttoned his shirt, tilted his tie to one side, and the blush on his cheeks spread to his neck.

She said: "I was taken aback when I saw the birthday candles, and thought you really knew... it was the ID card, um... I said, even my mother wouldn't care about me How could anyone know."

Cheng Xiaoming sat on the carpet, leaned his upper body on the sofa, and closed his eyes drunkenly.

Jiang Yining giggled, her voice became smaller and smaller, she was quiet for a moment, then slowly raised her head with clear eyes.

She stared at Cheng Xiaoming for a while, frowned, wrinkled her nose, like a wounded child.

"If only I knew."

Jiang Yining bit her lip, her eyes were red, and her eyes were shining with moist crystals.

Cheng Xiaoming was dizzy and sleepy, and there seemed to be vague voices in his ears, but he couldn't distinguish them.

Covered with a soft blanket, Cheng Xiaoming turned his head and fell into a deep sleep.

A screen lit up in the dark bedroom, and Cheng Xiaoming's laptop was turned on.

With a USB flash drive plugged into the computer, Jiang Yining was wearing non-marking gloves, and quickly tapped the keyboard with ten fingers, quickly browsed, and cracked the key copy file.

The phone turned on, Jiang Yining opened it, and there were two messages.

An overseas anonymous:

The boss is urging you, the customer wants to get something before the new project next year.

Also, pay attention to this woman, she is the one who brought Wen Huiyun to Emerald City.

(Already on the flight back to China, the machine number is *[attachment: personal information])

Jiang Yining controls the computer with one hand, and clicks on the attachment:

name* with the other hand. 24 years old. omega.

Attached is a bareheaded photo, with round eyes, sandalwood mouth, and long blond hair.

The other is a domestic text message with a note in the address book.

Aunt Gu Lin: Yiyi, how are you in the program group? Remember what I command you. Let me know if you run out of money. The anniversary of the death of the teacher is approaching, I will prepare in advance and wait for you to go home. Don't worry, everything is with me.

Jiang Yining stared at the computer screen, the data transmission was 98%

99%

100%

, unplugged the USB drive, deleted the system log, and recovered.

Jiang Yining lowered her head, her hair was disheveled to cover her face.

Darkness, silence.

I'm sorry, Miss Cheng Er, I'm just such a nasty

liar.

Day and night passed, and the date drew to a close.

Ye Zhuyan packed the suitcase, Wen Huiyun's voice came from the door: "Then I'll check out?"

Ye Zhuyan responded from a distance: "Okay!"

Hearing her call, Ye Zhuoyan quietly walked into the kitchen and took out the cosmetic bag from the refrigerator.

There are many bags of test products inside, including a small silver metal bag containing pocket test tubes.

Ye Zhuoyan quickly checked the test tube, and the crazy kissing scene last night flashed across his mind, and his heart rate couldn't help but speed up.

Wen Huiyun hung up the phone, Ye Juyan quickly came back to his senses, put ice flakes in the bag, tightened the zipper of the cosmetic bag, and folded the clothes in the box.

"The housekeeper said he'll be there soon."

"Okay."

Wen Huiyun smiled gently at her, and took the clothes in her hand, "I'll take care of these things from now on, you sit and rest."

Ye Juyan He looked back at his makeup bag.

She frequently opened a chat interface, but there was not a single historical message in it.

Ding-

Ye Zhuoyan clenched the phone tightly, glanced at Wen Huiyun who was concentrating on tidying up, and walked into the bathroom.

Su He: Send the body fluid and hair to the agency at 7:30 on Wednesday morning, and I am in the office.

The author has something to say:

just kissed!