51-60

51

  The sixth event kicked off.

The grouping of this event is assigned by the program group.

The principle is to arrange guests who have not dated together to promote communication.

It's still the old rule, you don't know who your partner is before you meet.

The car parked in the lively Chuntang Park.

It's the New Year's Day, and as a symbolic location with a long history in City A, Chuntang Park is decorated with lanterns and festoons, with a strong New Year flavor.

"Mr. Wen, we are here."

The program driver warmly reminded: "Please wait in the park square, the scene has been arranged, and you can find your name tag." "

Okay, thank you."

The treetops were covered with red lanterns, There are couplets and New Year pictures for sale along the street.

A child in a red Tang suit ran past merrily holding a windmill, and Wen Huiyun walked in the crowd, a little dazed.

Last New Year's Day, she was still in the original world, preparing New Year's dinner in a big restaurant.

The business of the big restaurant is particularly good during Chinese New Year and holidays. Wen Huiyun's cooking skills are well-known in the local area, and the New Year's dinner prepared by her is hard to come by.

The restaurant is very tall, and during the free time, Wen Huiyun would lean against the window and look at the night view.

It is also brightly red, and happy new year is playing everywhere.

President Wen. A lady's cigarette with orange sparks was handed over.

Wen Huiyun looked sideways, it was the pastry chef she helped before. The competition saved her last time, so she resigned and went to Wen Huiyun's restaurant to apply for a job. She didn't open the back door, she relied on her ability.

I don't smoke, thank you. Wen Huiyun said. Added: No smoking in the back kitchen.

The pastry chef took it back embarrassedly and snuffed it out. She asked Wen Huiyun: Mr. Wen, do you have a boyfriend?

Does a little girl know how to gossip?

Wen Huiyun said no.

The pastry chef laughed: I think you like women.

I like cardboard people. Wen Huiyun stretched and drove her to work.

Wen Huiyun was right.

Almost incapable of love in reality. The work alone would overwhelm her. Apart from cooking, her only hobbies are reading a few bloody romance novels every night before going to bed.

The heroine I read recently was quite cute.

what do you say that is.

Ye Zhuoyan.

...

"So Yun Yun!" Jiang Yining's passionate call pierced through the noisy voices and joyful music.

Wen Huiyun responded and walked over.

The partner is Jiang Yining. I can breathe a sigh of relief. Wen Huiyun was very afraid that the program team would arrange her to team up with Ke Yuxin.

The large square in the park is circular, and a circle of food truck kiosks are arranged around the square, with two on the left and two on the left and four in total.

There are horizontal bars in the square, passers-by are watching curiously, and some fans come to watch, the staff reminds them not to take pictures at will.

The color of each food truck booth is different. Wen Huiyun and Jiang Yining's group is white and pink, which is very girlish.

Wen Huiyun and Jiang Yining's name tags were placed on the table, and Jiang Yining played with the name tags and said, "I like the red and black one on the opposite side, how cool it is." Opposite is the big red and black gold dining car kiosk, and Ye Juyan happened to be looking at this too

, Smiled at Wen Huiyun.

Wen Huiyun smiled and waved towards that side, the back door behind Ye Zhuoyan opened and people walked in.

Jiang Yining said next to Wen Huiyun: "Oh, Cheng Xiaoming. Somebody has his wish come true." "

Yes?"

Jiang Yining pouted: "Isn't she looking for a virtuous omega? Of the four of us, the most virtuous one is the most virtuous.

" Hui Yun tried to correct some of her views: "Yi Ning, is there a possibility..." Does she care more about you?

"Hello, distinguished guests!"

The passionate broadcast sounded.

Wen Huiyun swallowed the last half of the sentence and listened to the radio announcement.

"Welcome to the sixth theme event of Love and Love Nest 4 -

"New Year's Gastronomy! "

"Please work with your partner on a New Year's delicacy, and submit the list of supplies before noon."

"The staff will deliver the supplies you need in the afternoon. Please make delicious food in the dining car in the afternoon, and it will be on sale at 7:00 p.m.

"This event will last for three days during the New Year's Day holiday. People, one vote per person, they will vote for their favorite New Year's delicacy with their precious votes. "

Gourmet Place? Wen Huiyun felt a sense of stability.

Ye Zhuyan on the opposite side frowned.

She was confident in her craftsmanship, but Sister Ming didn't even know how to wash rice...

Cheng Xiaoming was sitting in the dining car Call from the back of the hall.

"Premade dishes. right. Eight-treasure rice, I want to order three thousand copies. I'm about to see them in my food truck this afternoon. "

"Hi, no need. Sorry to bother you, bye. "One hand snatched the phone. Haw. The phone was cut off.

"Bai... Boss! The director followed carefully behind.

Cheng Xiaoming raised his head irritablely, and Cheng Wenbai smiled slightly, and said to the director: "I came to see the scene specially. This outdoor event was praised by the propaganda committee. We must pay attention to it and run it well." . "

The director said: "Yes, yes, Mr. Bai is careful, we must learn from Mr. Bai!" "

Cheng Wenbo looked at his sister, implying something: "I also specially supervise some guests, and we can't engage in specialism, speculation, or hypocrisy. "

Cheng Xiaoming wanted to scold him for having stiff wings and dare to take care of your sister?!

The cameraman of the photographer immediately moved forward.

The director sharply criticized: "Xiaoming, Boss Boss has spoken, you can't use your brain anymore. Now add the rules, the competition cannot use prepared dishes!"

Ye Zhuyan smiled awkwardly: "I'm sorry, we won't."

Cheng Xiaoming He drove away Cheng Wenbai with eyes that could cripple a person, and said to Ye Zhuyan: "I am the one who should say I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Juyan, I'm going to drag you down this time." Ye Zhuyan said: "Nothing

, Friendship comes first, competition comes second, Sister Ming, will you...help me collect the cash?" "

Sure, I won't make mistakes when I settle the accounts."

As for what to do, Ye Zhuyan is the only one, so just do something simple. For example, Jiuniang Xiaoyuanzi 0v0

The other two groups are:

Gu Rufeng, Mi Tao (blue-purple dining car)

Ke Yuxin, Liang Yuan (yellow-green dining car)

Ke Yuxin said: "Let's make hamburgers! It matches the color of our dining car. Sister Yuan If you look at the blue car across the street, you will lose your appetite."

Burgers are not difficult to make, and they are very popular among the public.

"Then the burger."

Ke Yuxin spoke loudly on purpose, and Mi Tao heard it.

"How can she say that our dining car has no appetite?"

Mi Tao was so angry: "I live in the same room with her, and she usually targets me intentionally or unintentionally when she talks, and I am speechless."

Gu Rufeng weaves beads and wind chimes out of shells and pearls, I also made a few strings of bracelets, which can be used as souvenirs.

"I don't care about her. Evil people will be punished by evil people."

Gu Rufeng said: "People like contrasts and cuteness. In such a cold day, let's do summer encores and street food stalls, right? I'll call my band over tonight."

Mi Tao is quickly attracted by her proposal.

"Street food stalls?! Good! I called and asked the senior to drive the food! There are also fish, shrimp and crab shells! Very fresh!"

"Okay, let's write the list."

...

Swish Swish Swish.

Crayons rub against white paper.

Hand drawn posters and menus.

Chinese New Year handy mini pot!

A variety of pot bases to choose from! Dozens of dishes to choose from!

Orange video, Jieyou restaurant on New

Winter Warmth, New Year's Auspiciousness, New Year's Day Special Offer

~ Handy Mini Pot ~

Fan Benefits ●▽ Follow Jieyou Restaurant

(~ ̄△ ̄)~ Go to Chuntang Park to buy a small hot pot and you can get Yunyun A special lucky bag o(^ω^) → Yun Duo Chong Duck!

→ More limited autographs and group photos! Surprise gifts are always available! Draw 66, 88, 520 lucky diners to customize a stomach-warming set meal!

Gathering clouds:

[Rush tm! Buy burst Chuntang Park! 】

【Where is the backup group leader? No one organizes an event? ! Why are the wife and Mrs. Meng not there? Die! ]

[No organization required, get out of the way, the limited group photo is mine! 66, 88, and 520 are all mine! ]

[Fuck off! be mine! ]

[I'm different, I'm already in Chuntang Park ~ (satisfied)]

Several big trucks delivered the ingredients.

After all, the volume is large, and the program team assigned logistics assistants to each group of guests.

Jiang Yining cut up the mushrooms, carrots, and octopus sausages, and told the logistics assistant to follow the gourd.

Wen Huiyun prepared the bottom of the pot, watched her operate, and said in surprise: "You know how to cook, your knife skills are so good." Why did

Cheng Xiaoming complain that Jiang Yining is a cooking idiot, and he can't cook a self-heating hot pot?

Jiang Yining marinated the meat and said, "Anyway, we just wait to win."

Since she was ten years old, she has been in the world by herself, and she can't even cook a meal, so she starved to death long ago.

Jiang Yining softened the beef with the back of a knife, "The order of voting this time determines the right to choose a date. I want to win."

So serious?

Wen Huiyun asked gossipingly: "Who do you want to date? Sister Ming?"

Jiang Yining winked: "Appointment to you~"

Hey!

slip away!

Wen Huiyun didn't believe it.

But one thing Jiang Yining said is right, they want to win!

I won a date with my wife!

Date my wife!

Ye Zhuyan taught Xiaoming to make dough, this one has no technical content, and Cheng Xiaoming got started very quickly.

The freshly arrived sweet-scented osmanthus sauce, rice wine, and various other ingredients are placed on the dining car.

"This is simple. Put it in the pot and cook it. Sister Ming, just watch the timer. The dumplings will float up after a few minutes." "

Okay."

Someone approached from the back door.

"Wow, so cute. Sister Ming, the little steamed buns you make are so pretty."

Ye Juyan looked up, and Ke Yuxin came to flatter her.

He lowered his head and sifted the flour silently, ignoring her.

Cheng Xiaoming's depressed voice sounded: "I'm Xiao Yuanzi!"

Ke Yuxin said quickly, "I'm sorry, Sister Ming, it's very big, I thought it was a small steamed bun..." "

Well said, don't say it next time."

Ke Yuxin resentfully called Ye Zhuyan.

"Sister Zhuoyan, sister Huiyun gave me some snacks, I'll share some with you, why don't you come out for a while."

Hui Yun would not give Ye Zhuyan snacks.

Even if there is, give it face to face.

What the hell is Ke Yuxin going to do with this annoying thing?

"Here we come."

Ye Juyan followed Ke Yuxin to the back of the dining car booth.

Ke Yuxin wore cute double ponytails, a sweet dress, and a bag of food in her hand.

"Look, this is the little sugar figurine that Yun gave me. She made it herself. Isn't it beautiful? She hasn't made it for you, has she?" I said no sweet ones. Yun remembered that I love fried rice cakes

. No, I even specially asked someone to buy it, really.

"I think, Yundu has given me so much. Sister, you have nothing. You are so deserted, so I asked her to do more. No, I will leave the rest to you." Ye Juyan glanced at his pocket

, It's all fried meat, she can't eat it.

"Okay."

Ye Zhuyan happily took it, "Your clothes are dripping with oil, I suggest

you wear a bib." Ke Yuxin tugged at her, her tone rampant: "Don't change the topic!"

Ye Zhuyan staggered two steps, Ke Yuxin Sneering: "You shouldn't pretend."

"I'm pretending? My acting skills can't keep up with your fake tears." "

Hey, have you learned to be stubborn?"

Ke Yuxin threw the bag of fried food on the ground and crushed it, "Ye In my opinion, you are capable enough to seduce alpha."

Ye Juyan looked at the camera not far away, walked over, and Ke Yuxin dragged her back to the blind spot.

"Dare you dare to admit it? Yun used to love me so much, you took advantage of her amnesia to seduce her, right?" "

Look at the way you stalk Yun, tell you to pretend to be noble, show your fox tail!" If it wasn't for your Ye family's entanglement back then, how could Wen Huiyun marry you! "

Ye Juyan's face was frosty: "Oh? So you are willing to marry Wen Huiyun? You used to be so close, why didn't you marry?" "It's your turn to take care of

my affairs?"

Ke Yuxin pulled Ye Juyan's hair, Ye Zhuyan Zhuoyan slapped her away, staring at her with a knife.

Ke Yuxin blushed with anger and lowered her voice,

"Sister Ye.

" Do you remember that Yun wanted to divorce you two months ago? "

Ke Yuxin curled the corners of her mouth, with an evil smile in her eyes.

"Guess why she kept silent for two years after being married, and suddenly she was about to divorce?" "

Ye Juyan's eyes were cold, and she remained silent.

She had to wait for the idiot to make the first move.

Then she choked it to death.

Ke Yuxin told Ye Zhuyan triumphantly:

"Because Yun slept with me.

"She temporarily forgot about me.

" I just said that I would like to have a formal relationship with her, and she resisted her parents' orders and divorced you. "

Ye Zhuyan, Yun loves me, I'm back, see if she will treat you well!" "

Ye Zhuoyan closed her eyes, she wondered why Wen Huiyun (the original owner) went out for a few days and came back to get divorced so arrogantly that Wen's mother was so angry that she was hospitalized. "So it's like that

. "

Ye Zhuoyan was calm and indifferent, as if saying that Aunt Wang next door went to the supermarket to buy a cucumber at a half discount today.

Ye Zhuowan said: "Oh, Wen Huiyun loves you, and then tore up the divorce agreement I signed.

"Block you.

" "That's it?"

"Ke Yuxin, you really let me down."

Ke Yuxin was stunned: "?"

Ye Juyan's lips curved into an unpredictable sneer: "You want to marry her, don't you?

" "Don't worry, I will divorce Wen Huiyun. "

"Heh...hehehe! "

Ke Yuxin thought she would be able to piss off Ye Zhuyan, but

she didn't expect Ye Zhuyan to turn against the army. She just wanted to be angry with Ye Zhuyan, who would want to marry the funeral star who was frozen by the company, "What does your divorce have to do with me——"

Ye Zhuoyan stared at him, his voice was high and cold:

"Do you have anything else to do?

"If you're free, help your sister Ming make balls?"

"No time!

" "It's not that I won't help sister Ming, I won't help you. "

Ke Yuxin felt an inexplicable chill.

She angrily kicked away the pile of fried garbage on the ground.

Ye Zhuyan, you said divorce, right?

Then I will help you. Isn't Wen Huiyun licking you now? Are you stupid? I foolishly thought that you liked her. When she finds out that you want to divorce her...

There

are a pile of round white balls on the chopping board.

Ye Zhuoyan sat down, put on gloves and kneaded glutinous rice balls.

She lowered her eyes , thinking about the night when Wen Huiyun and her dated.

Wen Huiyun said: I don't count the ones in the past, and we will hold a super big and super good wedding in the future.

Ye Zhuyan asked: Will you personally do the wedding on the sixteenth floor Cake?

Wen Huiyun said yes or no.

Ye Zhuyan smiled. Continue to make balls.

For a sixteen-layer wedding cake, she can start planning what flavors each layer will make.

The author has something to say:

Each layer should be made according to our favorite taste~

Happy New Years Day everyone! At the beginning of 2023, I wish all the babies good luck and blessings!