91-100

91

    right?

right.

Wen Huiyun held Ye Juyan's cheek and pressed it against her soft lips, trying to prevaricate it with a kiss.

Ye Zhuyan's lips were red and swollen after several passionate kisses, and he pinched Wen Huiyun's earlobe panting.

"I found that you heard the conversation with the system all night, you said 'to gain favoritism'." "

Our world also has time travel, rebirth, system novels and so on, and Qimeng often reads them." "

I still look for her I borrowed this classic novel for research. In your case, you usually want to gain favor with a certain character."

Ye Zhuyan thought about it, and the object of Wen Huiyun's favor is himself.

Wen Huiyun's back was drenched with sweat, not daring to speak out, waiting for her wife's punishment.

There is still a little water in Ye Zhuyan's eyes, which are sparkling and exciting.

She lightly pinched the thumb and index finger holding Wen Huiyun's earlobe, and suddenly squeezed hard punitively, "You should be glad that the person the system chose for you is me."

Wen Huiyun's ears went numb, ah... Ye

Zhuyan's breath was on her ears and neck, sweet and fierce: "If you dare to win others' favor, I will bite you to death!" He opened his mouth and smacked her neck a few times

.

Wen Huiyun: QwQ

dare not dare, dare not send it! ! !

Wen Huiyun's system tasks, except for the obsession with ending, there are only three: 1.

Get the heroine's

favor;

But judging from the second task, it must be related to the food competition.

Therefore, there is no such thing as Ye Zhuanyan's favoring others = ̄ω ̄=

Drive back to Lianlian Mansion.

The shooting gallery is far away from the city, and they left in a hurry. They didn't start the next morning as originally planned, and left in the afternoon. They were still on the highway in the middle of the night, and stopped at the service area to rest.

Wen Huiyun unpacked the pillow in the back seat, unzipped the pillow and covered it with a blanket for Ye Zhuyan.

"Huiyun." Ye Juyan lay on the back seat, looking out the window, calling her softly.

"Huh?"

Ye Juyan tilted her head slightly, her long hair slipped from the pillow, "It's getting warmer at night."

She turned her head and looked tenderly at Wen Huiyun, the co-pilot, "I want to spend time with you It's the first spring and summer in this world."

"Yes." Wen Huiyun smiled softly, turned over and stroked the top of her hair through the gap in the front seat.

Ye Zhuyan rubbed against her palm, looking up at the sky.

"The stars."

"The stars are very clear tonight." Wen Huiyun followed her to look up at the starry sky.

Ye Zhuyan looked fascinated: "Hui Yun, did you come from the stars?"

Wen Huiyun reflected the starry night in his eyes, and was silent for a moment, "Maybe."

"You won't go back again?"

"No "

Wen Huiyun bent his fingers and hooked Ye Zhuyan, "From now on, all your time will belong to me."

Ye Zhuyan smiled.

kiss.

"As much as I am happy."

With the return of dating guests one after another, the three-month-long "Love and Love Nest 4" is about to reach the end.

Before the final selection, Love Mansion will hold a special dinner for all guests at the Garden Plaza.

Message from the director: I hope that the guests will not only find sweet love here, but also pure friendship.

Regardless of whether the holding hands are successful or not, everyone can gain something during this period of love.

"I'm back, is dating fun?" Jiang Yining greeted every guest at the gate of the mansion.

Mi Tao bounced in the door: "It's fun! I also learned to skateboard!"

Mi Tao's hair has grown, and she has two braids. She jumps and jumps with her, which is very cute.

All the fans in the barrage came out:

[Taozi is so cute, she is more active than before. ]

[Moisturized by love~]

[I used to be a little silent with Liang Yuan, but after Baby Rufeng came, Tao Zi became more and more energetic every day. ]

[I feel stable. ]

"Sister Ning, you came back so early." Mi Tao said, "Did you argue with Sister Ming and didn't have a good time?"

Wanting to say something...Jiang Yining had a sly smile in her eyes, and nodded while hugging her chest , "It's noisy, why don't you ask your sister Ming?"

Mi Tao snapped, "I won't ask."

The degassing team was worried:

[Can Cheng Xiaoming do it! 】

【Hang on. ]

[Jiang Yining is hard to win, the more coquettish the omega, the deeper the water, I can only go to the Yuelao Temple to burn incense. ]

[Although I have already lost dozens of packs of Spicy Prince, I bet they can hold hands. ]

[Wen Huiyun's support group leader Evan joined our oil group, didn't you pick it up? ]

[I heard that the big hacker picked it up, but the result is too shocking, I can't say... Anyway, there will be big melons at the end of the romance, just wait. ]

[Hey, hey, let's make it clear! 】

When the guests came back, the big living room was very lively, only Liang Yuan was quiet.

[It doesn't matter if Ke Yuxin is gone, Liang Yuan is better off than being widowed. 】

【agree. 】

【Hurry up and wake up my Virgin's heart, I feel that Liang Yuan is so lonely and pitiful, I am her face fan...】 【I'm here to

beat you (dog head)】

"On the eve of the final election, special Dinner" event announcement is displayed on the display board in the large living room.

The guests who came back first had seen the event posters and had plans in mind.

Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan came back last.

As soon as they entered the door, several people were winking at Wen Huiyun.

Ye Zhuoyan looked at Wen Huiyun in bewilderment, but Wen Huiyun was puzzled.

"?"

Cheng Xiaoming said, "You still owe me a few dishes."

Mi Tao tilted her head and said cutely: "Sister Yunyun, I know you are the best~"

Liang Yuan also said: "Hui Yun, I will ask you to help me when the time comes Oh."

Wen Huiyun "???"

What the hell are you going to do!

Gu Rufeng clenched his fists and pointed his thumbs towards the large exhibition board against the wall.

Wen Huiyun walked over to take a closer look, "Special dinner."

Special event before the final election:

each guest sends invitations to guests except the one he likes.

She can be an alpha or an omega.

She can be your best friend here or your strongest competitor.

You will work together on a dish to add a touch of color to the rich feast of the dinner~

Wen Huiyun: =_=

She aimed at the few people who were staring at her and smiling.

She dared to say that they neither regarded her as a good friend nor a competitor.

——These women just want her to cook! ! !

Ye Zhuyan couldn't help laughing, and pushed Wen Huiyun forward, becoming the focus of everyone.

"Everyone, don't be polite, I will lend Huiyun to everyone! o(≧w≦)o"

Wen Huiyun panicked: "Yanyan, you can't borrow it! You can't borrow it..."

Fortunately, the program team The mechanism is not that anyone who wants to be invited must agree.

There were six guests, except for Ye Zhuyan, five people, Wen Huiyun received five invitations to cooperate with the dinner.

"..."

The five co-authors don't want to cook by themselves, right?

In their eyes, she is just a ruthless cooking doll, right?

How unreasonable!

On the second day of the invitation, the director went to Wen Huiyun with a bald head to talk.

"Huiyun, you can refuse the dinner cooperation, but you can't refuse all five people."

Wen Huiyun: "Why?"

"Because the guests have to serve at least three dishes, you refused all of them, and one dish was missing."

"Oh..."

Wen Huiyun pondered, and suggested: "How about this, I still refuse all the guests."

"I just said no!"

"But!"

Wen Huiyun asked the director to let her finish speaking, " However, I can be in charge of all the dishes for the dinner."

The director was not as annoyed as Wen Huiyun imagined, but was pleasantly surprised: "Really" "

Huh? Really."

The director asked her in a low voice: "You rated the number one national gourmet star last year. Second place, I heard that you are going to participate in the gourmet competition?"

Wen Huiyun: "Well...=.="

I'll go, how fast is this director, the gossip spreads too fast!

"Okay, okay, I'll leave it to you to be in charge of the dinner."

The director patted the shoulder briskly, "If other guests applied like this, I would definitely not allow it, but you are different." The more the

director talked, the happier he was. "Come on for the game, I will sit in front of the TV and support you when the time comes~"

Wen Huiyun squinted his eyes, why did he feel like he was being taken advantage of by the director?

Worth mentioning.

Whatever it is.

Whether she is the best friend or the strongest enemy in the romance drama, even if it is just cooperation, Wen Huiyun will not ask anyone except Ye Zhuyan.

And the day of the dinner was a memorable day for Ye Zhuyan.

Counting from the date of Ye Zhuyan's first marriage, the dinner date is her third wedding anniversary.

Although it was with the original owner, and they left with a sense of ceremony, Ye Zhuoyan said that it was still an unforgettable day with commemorative significance.

To commemorate Ye Zhuoyan's first time stepping into the palace of marriage, and gather all the grievances and setbacks he has suffered in his growth on this day.

It's been three years, and it's a conclusion with a beginning and an end.

Say goodbye to the past and welcome a new life.

...

the night before the final election.

Wen Huiyun made a sumptuous banquet with the theme of "Romantic Years".

Guests changed into gowns, walked down the red carpet, and took their seats among flowers and champagne.

Liang Yuan sighed: "Hui Yun, you refused the invitation of all of us and showed your talents?"

Wen Huiyun smiled: "Actually, I have a very selfish reason for doing this."

"Selfish? Sister Yun Yun, you are obviously selfless Okay!"

Mi Tao said something, "For this dinner, you spent two days from selecting materials to finishing, without our help."

Wen Huiyun said earnestly: "I'm really selfish, you'll know later!"

Ye Zhuyan, wearing a plain white dress with a national style, came gracefully with a jade hairpin in her bun.

Wen Huiyun was holding a handful of yellow roses and a handful of pink roses.

Ye Zhuoyan entered the table, Wen Huiyun went up to greet her, and offered roses, Ye Zhuoyan accepted it with a smile, Wen Huiyun bowed his head, and kissed her cheek.

Mi Tao said: "Only Sister Zhuoyan has flowers, we don't have any, Sister Yunyun, you are too obvious!"

Jiang Yining said loudly: "Friendly reminder! This is the dinner party on the eve of the final election, not the final election site!"

A large bullet screen appeared Blessing scene:

[339933993399]

[[Wedding Ring][Wedding Ring][Wedding Ring]]

[#暖叶团#One is satisfied, our Yunbao and Yanyan are the most stable! 】

Ye Juyan held a bouquet of roses in one hand, Wen Huiyun opened the seat and asked her: "Two colors, two bouquets of flowers, do they have any special meaning?"

Wen Huiyun whispered to her: "This is a yellow rose , Flower language to apologize."

"I'm not her (the original owner), but I was hurt during that time, and this bouquet of flowers represents that time to apologize."

Ye Zhuyan's eyes were soft and rippling, and he stroked the petals of another bouquet of pink roses.

The corner of Wen Huiyun's mouth raised slightly, "This is Pink Rose, for my first love."

Ye Juyan raised his eyes and met her gaze.

"In discretion, they asked me why I refused their invitation and cooked a table of dishes by myself. Did I show off on purpose?" "

Well, how do you answer? Is it like what they said?" Ye Zhuyan hugged the pink rose , asked with great interest.

"I haven't answered yet."

Wen Huiyun raised his hand and raised his voice: "Everyone, just now you asked me why I rejected you."

"I said, I have a very selfish reason, and now I can say it."

Wen Huiyun opened the lining cloth in the middle of the dining table, revealing a rose cake made of milk candy as petals.

In the center of the stamen stands a sugar molded diamond ring made of milk chocolate.

All eyes were on the sugar-molded diamond ring.

Wen Huiyun said: "Because I want to cook every dish that Ms. Ye Zhuyan tasted at this dinner." The

table instantly became a large and sour scene.

The group headed by Jiang Yining booed: "It's so sour! I don't want to eat this dog food!"

Mi Tao refused: "I don't want to eat it either."

Cheng Xiaoming's domineering sideways said: "I'm hungry, I'll eat first."

He stretched out his hand to Rose Sugar molded diamond ring in the middle of the cake.

Jiang Yining yelled: "Mr. Cheng did a good job!!!"

Wen Huiyun turned pale with shock, and protected Fang's diamond ring: "Yanyan! Eat the diamond ring quickly! I can only give you my ring!"

Ye Zhuyan couldn't close his eyes with a smile mouth, hurried to grab the sugar ring.

The photography captures the wonderful scene, and the director is very satisfied: this photo must be collected in this season's guest album!

Before, when eating squid rings, Ye Zhuoyan asked Wen Huiyun: Is this a rehearsal for a proposal?

Wen Huiyun said: Forget it.

This time, eating candy-molded diamond rings...

the dinner party is over.

Ye Zhuoyan asked: "Is this banquet a marriage proposal?"

Wen Huiyun still said: "Yes."

"But you don't have a real ring, so I don't recognize it."

Wen Huiyun unwrapped the pink rose wrapping paper, There is a box inside.

Ye Zhuoyan kept silent, slowly stretched out his hand, and opened it.

The light of pink diamonds shines.

"Y&Y" is engraved inside the platinum band.

Ye Zhuyan looked at Wen Huiyun, his eyes trembling.

Wen Huiyun smiled: "The third anniversary is over, bringing an end to the past."

Ye Juowan was stunned. The third anniversary... The marriage with the original owner obviously has nothing to do with Wen Huiyun, but she cares so much and remembers it so clearly...

In Ye Zhuyan's quivering pupils, Wen Huiyun slowly falls On one knee, hold the back of Ye Zhuyan's hand and kiss.

"Ye Zhuyan, tomorrow, I will take you away."

Dear viewers, welcome to "Love and Love Nest 4" produced by Tangerine Video and exclusively sponsored by Gu Lin Jewelry ~~~

Three months, the seven guests got to know each other and get to know each other , getting acquainted, and found their own answer in activities, dating and the experience of transforming the love nest.

Now is the time for them to submit their answers.

The four alpha guests are already waiting at the designated place.

Three omega guests will make their choice.

The director's pink loudspeaker loudly broadcast on the pink beach: "Omega guests,

please put the love card in the envelope of the alpha guest's name."

Mobile phone."

"If you want, please go to the yacht dock to meet the omega guests. If you don't want to, please stay where you are." "

Guests who have successfully held hands, please board the yacht waiting for you, good luck!"

The tide rushed to the coast , the water falls from the pink gravel.

Ye Zhuoyan has a flowing dress and a sun hat, walking on the romantic beach.

There is a long string of footprints behind me, like the bits and pieces I have walked all the way in the past few months.

A trickle of heart flows into the sea.

Flock to where that person is.

The employee wearing Fen Fen Jiang's doll costume bent down: "Ye Zhuoyan, are you sure you put the love card in this envelope?"

Ye Zhuoyan smiled sweetly, with firm eyes: "Yes, I'm sure."

Fen Fen Jiang sent a text message, She smiled and said, "Go to the pier, your girl is already waiting for you at the beginning of happiness."

The sea breeze sent a message of love.

Ye Zhuoyan ran on the beach with her skirt in hand.

The pier decorated with flowers, dressed in plain clothes, warm and gentle.

The waves brushed her feet, and the sun shone down on her head.

Wen Huiyun turned around slowly, smiled and opened his arms.

"Yanyan!"

Ye Zhuyan threw himself into Wen Huiyun's chest and hugged him tightly.

Rubbing lightly in her arms, acting like a baby.

"Huiyun."

"I'm here."

A sweet breath blew past her ears.

Wen Huiyun heard Ye Zhuyan's shy voice.

"You know, because the glands are stimulated, it's early. I can feel it, next week..."

The author has something to say:

(≧?▽?≦?)~