101-102 END

101

    Ye Zhuoyan smiled like a flower.

She raised her hand, wearing white lace gloves, and gently held Wen Huiyun.

She didn't understand why Wen Huiyun said something confusing at the wedding.

I just feel that my heart is suddenly at ease.

She smiled and told Wen Huiyun: "Yeah, I caught you."

Wen Huiyun pinched the back of Ye Zhuyan's hand: "Well, you caught me."

Ye Zhuyan said again: "You will spend the rest of your life Leave it to me, Xiaoyun?"

She is one year older than Wen Huiyun, and she is emotional when she is intimate, and Wen Huiyun will call her sister with hot air in her nose, which is very useful.

Thinking of something soft, Ye Juan's fair cheeks were a little rosy.

Jiang Yining, who was the master of ceremonies, couldn't stand their stickiness, so she simply moved forward, "I can't wait any longer, can I? Xin a quickly take out your wedding ring and put it on new o!" Bin Peng laughed out loud

.

Ye Zhuyan covered his face and lowered his head, Wen Huiyun responded, took Ye Juyan's hand, raised his ring finger, and passed the wedding ring through her fingertip.

Ye Zhuoyan wore squid rings.

Later, I also wore onion rings.

Wearing sugar rings.

Exercise after exercise.

Preset again and again.

And now, she held up her hand and watched the diamond ring glisten in the sun.

They both have a circle around the root of the finger, do you know the difference?

no difference.

They were all put on by that person, and they were all promises of mutual love.

Ye Zhuoyan changed into his toast attire, walked into the banquet with Wen Huiyun on his arm, and toasted his parents.

Holding hands with Wen Huiyun, they cut off the sixteen-layer cake that Wen Huiyun personally made.

Both Ye Zhuyan's official account of the studio and Wen Huiyun's official account of Jieyou Restaurant posted photos of the wedding.

Fans leave a message in the comment area:

[Yunbao and Yanyan are newly married (Xinxin) (Rose) (Diamond)]

[Give me love until the end of time, I am the old man and listen to me! ]

[This episode of "Love and Love Nest" is really worth it, three couples, Wen Ye is married, 555 old mother shed tears TuT]

Most of them are good wishes from fans, but there are also some strange remarks:

[Chicken eating melons and breaking the news : I said it before the romance was over, Ye Zhuyan got it (pushing glasses)]

[Where did you get the pheasant marketing account, you mean Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan got married with their son? ]

[Do your shit! Take ten thousand steps back, can't you get married with a baby? Have you drank your milk? ! ! ]

[Stand in front, have you drank your milk? ? ? 】

【+1】

......

After a busy day, Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan lay on the red wedding bed covered with dates and longans after sending away the troublemakers.

"Huiyun, I'm so tired. These wedding shoes don't fit well after wearing them for a long time, they're a little worn." "Let

me see."

Wen Huiyun circled his middle finger and thumb, and held Ye Zhuyan's slender ankle.

Around the base of the toes and the heel, there were two red marks on the white snow.

Especially the heel, a little bloody scab.

Wen Huiyun leaned over, Ye Zhuyan twitched his jade feet back, and realized in surprise, "Huiyun?"

Wen Huiyun's kiss pressed against Ye Juyan's exquisite toes, and then kissed the scab pitifully.

Ye Zhuoran was slightly drunk, the blush on his cheeks deepened, and the corners of his eyes and the tip of his nose were also stained crimson.

"Speak."

Wen Huiyun put his hands on Ye Juyan's sides, supported the bed sheet, and slowly approached her, with a deep voice, "My baby..." "I hurt my

feet, so I won't get out of bed tomorrow, okay? "

Ye Zhuoyan smiled sweetly, pressed her fragrant soft palm against Wen Huiyun's face, and pushed her softly and weakly, "No." "Yes.

" Wen Huiyun kissed her palm, falling fine Kiss, from the inside of the wrist to the cubital fossa and upper arm, to the white swan neck.

Ye Zhuo said, the last bid with Wen Huiyun was about to expire, and the pheromone was extremely restless.

With a light hook, the fire will start.

Ye Zhuoyan circled her, gnawed on Wen Huiyun's shoulder, and hummed: "I see, you want to hurt me, so you won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow." "

Honey, I was wronged."

"Look at wb hot comments Has it?"

"Which one?"

"It broke the news that we are married with a son."

Wen Huiyun couldn't laugh or cry, lingering in Ye Zhuyan's cotton candy scent, "I saw it." "

Yanyan, what did you do to make the paparazzi think You have it?"

Ye Juyan unconsciously stroked her lower abdomen, which was flat and smooth, "I don't know."

She touched Wen Huiyun's, and was surprised: "You...are you so hot?"

"Hmm...is there?"

"Yes."

If Ye Zhuoyan's is like a stuffy little soup pot, Wen Huiyun's is like a steaming pot on the stove.

Wen Huiyun's face was also very red, Ye Zhuyan touched her, feeling vaguely abnormal.

"You..." Ye Juyan wrapped Wen Huiyun's long, sweaty hair with one finger, and there was a deep light in his eyes, like a soufflé just out of the box, slowly sinking in.

Wen Huiyun's lips parted slightly, stained with bright color.

Ye Zhuoyan kissed her ears: "You, did you eat something shameful behind my back?"

Wen Huiyun panicked.

Eyes flicker.

What shame can she eat? It's just curiosity... secretly cooked the nourishing medicine Liang Yuan sent...

"Huiyun."

"Yes."

Ye Juan smiled slyly, raised his arm, and touched his fingers under the pillow .

Wen Huiyun raised his face, beads of sweat slipped and dripped from the corners of his forehead covered with hair.

Hit Ye Zhuyan's neck.

Ye Zhuyan's nightdress shoulder straps were slowly pulled with the posture of raising his arms, and the silk material under the collarbone was bumped and moved tightly.

There was her hand under the pillow, and her warm fragrance under the wide collar. Wen Huiyun was dazzled and didn't know where to look for a moment.

Slowly, Ye Juan took out a transparent thing from under the pillow, soft, elastic, and jelly.

Ye Zhuoyan's eyes sparkled, and he smiled a little badly, "I just learned it. It is said that the secret to dealing with alpha is only a little bit."

Wen Huiyun looked at the thing in her hand, amused and helpless, "You tell What am I?"

"Open your mouth first." Ye Juyan helped her put on the transparent little soft thing.

It was a gel brace designed for alpha tines.

It fits very well, is very comfortable, and has no effect on the wearer except that it can't really bite.

Wen Huiyun rubbed his teeth, feeling aggrieved, "Yanyan, what are you doing?"

The teeth were set on her, so how can she have a bridal chamber.

Ye Zhuoyan stretched her waist, the silk skirt stuck up and down her waist, she said lazily, "As usual."

"It's just..."

Ye Juowan stroked Wen Huiyun's teeth, "When you can take them off, I have to decide." "

..."

Wen Huiyun obeyed.

Listen, listen to my wife.

No matter what secrets Ye Zhuyan has learned, Alpha's natural physical strength lies here, what can he do?

Besides, she didn't believe that Ye Zhuyan could endure until dawn.

This time it's a bridal chamber.

The bridal chamber should do what a wife should do.

It's not a simple ding.

Ye Zhuoyan murmured.

Vanilla marshmallows are soaked in milk chocolate for a sweet meltdown.

It was dark outside the window.

The foothills are quiet, and the green grass is bent over by the dew.

The stream is gurgling, occasionally sparking splashes.

The snow peaks in the distance are hazy, surrounded by ambiguous clouds...

forget the time.

Wen Huiyun felt like he was getting dehydrated.

The ones on the teeth are still covered, which is very uncomfortable. It's not that the teeth are uncomfortable, it's that there is a lot of energy in my heart, and I have nowhere to go wild.

Wen Huiyun supported Ye Zhuyan, the delicate omega was like melted vanilla ice cream.

A muddy puddle.

Wen Huiyun pinched her slender waist: "Honey, let me go?"

Begging softly, Wen Huiyun fiddled with the transparency of her teeth uncomfortably.

Ye Zhuoyan grabbed her troublesome hand, propped up her trembling waist, reached to the head of the bed, and clamped the black marker pen between her slippery fingertips.

"?" Wen Huiyun raised his head, and when he saw the pen, he felt inexplicable shame.

"Yanyan..." Wen Huiyun's voice was hoarse.

My throat is so dry I can't take it anymore.

Ye Zhuoyan grabbed the marker pen in his mouth, "Yeah, Xiaoyun." With a bang, he bit off the cap of the pen.

"Wife, what are you doing." Wen Huiyun wanted to sit up, but Ye Juyan pushed her back with his soft hands, and opened and closed his tender lips, "Lie back."

Ye Juyan blew a breeze into her ear: "You don't move, I'll take it away for you later."

Ye Juyan hooked his hand to pick the braces in Wen Huiyun's mouth, Wen Huiyun opened his mouth, vaguely, "Ho... soo. "

Confused.

Swish...

Wen Huiyun's mind was covered with fog, and his stomach felt slightly cool.

Ye Juan held the marker pen, swish, swish, the black handwriting was slowly pulled out, leaving the white under the navel: my exclusive, slightly undulating with Wen Huiyun's breathing.

Ye Zhuoyan raised the corners of his lips, his smile was like a wild red rose.

"Yan..." Wen Huiyun was surprised when he saw the black words.

Ah...

Wen Huiyun covered his face, and the redness between his fingers was so hot, "You learned this too?"

One can imagine how difficult some days are...

"No "

Ye Zhuoyan probed his hand, Wen Huiyun was gentle, the gums gently bumped, the transparent gum loosened with a click, Ye Zhuoyan took off the braces.

Ye Zhuoyan bent his index finger and picked Wen Huiyun's chin: "I love you, I feel it."

Aha~

Wen Huiyun put his arms around Ye Zhuoyan's neck, and the wolf was finally released from the cage.

"Now..."

Wen Huiyun lingered on her neck, breathing heavily, "Is it my turn?"

Ye Juyan said in a sweet voice, "Ah."

It's like a long and deep dream.

Upside down the clouds and mountains, trace the valley.

Clouds are sweet, fused with fragrant sugar, reacting with love, exploding and exploding.

Then, it seemed to open the still silent garden.

...

After sunrise, the twilight shines through the curtains leisurely.

"Huiyun, is this permanent?" Ye Juyan wiped the tooth marks at the base of his neck and leaned on Wen Huiyun's shoulder.

The long hair was scattered wantonly, and it was placed on Wen Huiyun's chest.

Wen Huiyun stroked Ye Zhuyan's cheek and kissed her forehead, "Yes, my baby." "

From now on, I will always be yours, and you will always belong to me."

Wen Huiyun hugged Ye Juan Yan, walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The flowers bloom quietly.

The clear sunlight shines on her pear dimples.

"Yanyan, look, the sun has risen from the horizon."

"It's so beautiful." Ye Zhuyan put his arms around her and pressed against her chest, listening to the rhythm of her heartbeat.

Wen Huiyun hugged his wife tightly.

Um.

In the days to come, I will be with you, so beautiful.

Ye Zhuyan fluttered his eyelashes, and a voice flashed in his heart, which disappeared in an instant.

She raised her face and looked at Wen Huiyun, her eyes were dull and heavy.

After a while, Ye Zhuoyan smiled.

Nesting in Wen Huiyun's arms, she acted presumptuously.

said the voice.

I'm home.

just fine.

The author has something to say:

I am your exclusive.

The next chapter is over.

After the end, there are two extra chapters: Wen Ye*1+Cheng Jiang*1

will write Big Eye Special Candy after all are finished, Jiumi (p≧3≦)p~*