71-80

71

 On February 6th, the Lantern Festival, "Love and Love Nest 4" returns warmly~~~

Eight guests reunited in Lianlian Mansion to start a romantic journey to the final pick!

At 8:30 tonight, lock on the Tangerine video, let love warm your heart~ The

overwhelming barrage dominates the promotional video full of pink bubbles:

[It's finally here, during the Chinese New Year I rely on tidbits to satisfy my hunger. 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's about to be picked, how many couples do you think we can get in this issue? ]

[I don't know how many couples, Tao Zi and Liang Yuan can't be a bird anyway~]

[Wen Ye (convinced)

[But for the third date Ye decided to choose Cheng Xiaoming T_T]

[Take away a good baby like the wind~]

[ Take me away from the society, my sister Jiang~]

[Should no one like Ke Yuxin, right?]

[No]

[I will fast forward when I see someone with the surname Ke.]

[!!!]

[Wen Yegu come here! (press head !]

[Look at Ye Zhuyan wb! Speed!!!]

Wen Yegu, Weifan, and Chigua passers-by are onlookers——

@舞舞人叶解言:

Although there are ups and downs, but the new year is auspicious, I hope the new year will be smooth Shunlili is lucky

to have you @解忘食屋

[attached photo: Ye Zhuyan is holding an arm wrapped in gauze, and a hideous scar can be seen on the wrist]

The number of comments has surged visible to the naked eye:

[Trough trouble! Whose is this? Hands! Wen Huiyun's?!!]

[The gauze is wrapped from the wrist to the elbow, what a long hole!]

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddess Ye, what happened to you? Are you okay ah ah ah ah ah! You must not be in trouble, QAQ Yunbao, you must not be in trouble! ! ! I can easily cry, my tears can no longer be stretched. Wow wow, ah ah ah T] [

Save, I feel so noisy across the screen = _ =]

The door of the Love Mansion opened.

The couplets pasted on the window grilles were all there before the guests left, welcoming them with joy.

The big red lanterns hanging in the porch are very festive, and a long red carpet is laid on the entrance steps.

The choreographer, wearing a Tang suit with a red background and a pattern of copper coins, offered New Year blessings to every returning guest.

"Happy New Year, Huiyun."

"Happy New Year, director."

Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan still act separately, she goes to Lianlian mansion first, and Ye Zhuyan will be later.

A bamboo stand was placed in the large living room, and a whole side of lanterns was hung.

There is also a long table with brushes, inkstones, and a stack of red letterheads on the table.

Wen Huiyun smiled curiously, yo, I'm going to work again.

"Hui Yun, are you hurt?"

Ye Zhuyan's webb caused a wave of enthusiasm on the Internet, and the audience who watched the romance drama basically knew it, and the director was no exception.

Wen Huiyun was wearing a large down jacket with loose and long sleeves, covering half of his palms.

It also covered her scars.

"A little injury. Thank you for your concern."

Wen Huiyun smiled and dragged the box upstairs.

At the stairs on the second floor, two people were there.

Cheng Xiaoming's impatient voice said: "I said no need."

Ke Yuxin: "Sister Mingming, this is a little thought from me. It's not good for people to reject people who celebrate Chinese New Year, just accept it."

Wen Huiyun stepped up the steps, annoyed: "You have to accept it when you send it to someone else? How shameless? Get out of the way."

Ke Yuxin turned around in astonishment. Cheng Xiaoming took the opportunity to walk away, who knows why this Ke guy always likes to pester her.

Ke Yuxin immediately brought up her grievances, "Sister Huiyun, what are you attacking me for, please speak up if you have something to say." Wen

Huiyun dug out the chat records with Ke Yuxin, and read aloud:

"Cheng Xiaoming invited me to eat Western food, this restaurant tastes No, I'm not as good as you at all."

This was sent to Wen Huiyun by Ke Yuxin when he was working with Cheng Xiaoming's assistant when he first joined Lianzong.

Ke Yuxin's eyes widened in disbelief.

Cheng Xiaoming's complexion turned black.

Wen Huiyun showed Cheng Xiaoming the chat interface, "Sister Ming, you are right. Some gifts are unacceptable. You treat her like a gentleman, and she treats you like a villain. This is just for me, I don't know how to send it to others. What did you post?"

Cheng Xiaoming stared at Ke Yuxin with cold eyes, and walked back to the room without saying anything.

Ke Yuxin gritted her teeth, blushing, "Wen Huiyun, you!"

Wen Huiyun didn't even want to look at her.

Afraid of taking another look, she wanted to grab Ke Yuxin by the neck and throw her down the second floor.

Ke Yuxin chased after her and walked into the alpha rest area.

"Wen Huiyun, what's your attitude? How can you do this kind of backstabbing? You're not afraid that I'll report you—"

Boom!

Wen Huiyun closed the door.

Keep the beasts out.

Gu Rufeng was hanging clothes in the closet, and raised his head, "Happy New Year, Huiyun, why are you so angry?"

Wen Huiyun said concisely, "Ke Yuxin."

"Oh. I talked to Liang Yuan before, at least I don't want Ke Yuxin touch."

"Liang Yuan?"

Wen Huiyun opened the box to get daily necessities, thinking of the conversation with Liang Yuan before the holiday, "She knows Mi Tao's family background, so she won't want to turn back."

Gu Rufeng: "Liang Yuan is the first One arrived, I was the second, she pulled me to chat when she saw me." "

In short, I feel that she deliberately told me that Ke Yuxin was not good, and that she used to do spa for Tao Zi, and Tao Zi liked her very much. "

Wen Huiyun: "..."

There are so many slots and no mouths.

Wen Huiyun took off his down jacket and hung it behind the door. Gu Rufeng saw her gauze-wrapped arms and asked, "

Why are you injured so badly?

" Call me at night to ask if I'm home, did you have any trouble after we left?"

Gu Rufeng and Wen Huiyun slept together, and it would be better to be honest with each other day and night.

Wen Huiyun said: "After the Xiaonian period of the Jieyou restaurant group, Zhuoyan and I were attacked by gangsters in the old street. Fortunately, we met passers-by who acted bravely, otherwise it would not have just been stabbed in the arm." "My God, have you called the police?

" ?"

Wen Huiyun nodded.

Gu Rufeng paused, and said in a low voice: "Cheng Xiaoming is also injured, but fortunately he is recovering well." "

You two have encountered some kind of bad luck, remember to take the time to burn incense and get rid of evil spirits."

Wen Huiyun "Do you still believe this?"

Gu Rufeng smiled: "It's auspicious."

Wen Huiyun looked at his phone, Ye Zhuyan said that he had arrived at the mansion, and she hurried down to help her carry her luggage.

"Yanyan."

Wen Huiyun helped her carry the bag.

The editor and director laughed: "Oh, it seems that our alphas are very active!"

All?

Ye Zhuoyan took her hand, "Let's go."

Wen Huiyun looked around, only to find that Jiang Yining had just arrived.

Jiang Yining sat at the end of the circular sofa, opened her bag and looked through things.

Beside him is Cheng Xiaoming, holding a trolley case in colorful gradient purple with hot red lips pattern - such a hot girl can't be Cheng Xiaoming's.

Jiang Yining took out something that looked like a medicine box, gave it to Cheng Xiaoming, and even said something to her, but Cheng Xiaoming changed his style of boss, lowered his head and said yes repeatedly.

Wen Huiyun shivered.

There are a lot of weird things today, she has to digest them.

There are activities during the Lantern Festival.

Wen Huiyun cooked Lantern Festival for the guests except Ke Yuxin.

There are all kinds of fillings, and they are colorful~

Sweet party has traditional peanuts and sesame seeds, and new-style fruit jams.

The salty party has spicy beef, dried plum vegetables and bacon.

There are also colorful small wine stuffed meatballs.

Gu Rufeng and Mi Tao exchanged different flavors of Lantern Festival.

Liang Yuan looked at Mi Tao frequently, as if he wanted to strike up a conversation, but he didn't say anything.

Cheng Xiaoming asked Jiang Yining if there was any flavor that she didn't like, which she could eat. Jiang Yining said no.

Ke Yuxin is still cooking Lantern Festival by herself in the kitchen.

Ye Zhuyan sat next to Wen Huiyun.

Whispering: "Remember the Sansheng Bridge we went to last time?"

Wen Huiyun bit the chopsticks and thought for half a second, his eyes blank:?

Ye Juyan's hand poked her thigh under the tablecloth, "There is no lactic acid bacteria jelly."

Oh!

If you want to talk about this, Wen Huiyun will know it.

That day when the two of them went to play in the lake behind the mansion, Ye Juowan asked her for jelly, but Wen Huiyun said no, so they kissed.

cough cough.

Wen Huiyun asked: "I remember, what? Do you want to go again? Do you bring jelly?"

Ye Zhuyan patted her under the table, giving her disgusted eyes to understand for herself.

"I heard that we will go to Sansheng Bridge to release river lanterns at night."

Wen Huiyun looked at the lanterns on a bamboo frame in the living room, and said, "That's them." At eight o'clock in the evening, the

ai broadcast informed the guests to gather, and the director led them To Sanshengqiao lakeside.

The evening breeze is blowing, the lakeside has been specially decorated, and there are heart-shaped street lights along the way.

After dinner, the choreographer asked the guests to choose lanterns in the living room, and write Lantern Festival blessings and put them in the lanterns.

Let the river lanterns go now.

Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan were sitting in Shazhu by the bridge, holding a double lotus lantern in each hand.

"I want to read what you wrote."

Ye Juyan reached out to fish Wen back to the red letterhead in the cloud lamp.

"Hey!"

Protect our letterhead! Wen Huiyun hugged the lantern and turned sideways, "Have you heard of it? It won't work when you look at it."

Ye Juyan took out the boldness that omega should have: "Then show you mine."

Wen Huiyun turned and closed his eyes: "I don't want it."

"Look at it."

"No. I told you, it won't work—"

Ye Zhuyan smiled triumphantly: "Hey!"

"!" Wen Huiyun lowered his head, careless! Ye Zhuoyan snatched her blessing red note while she closed her eyes!

Ye Juyan looked at it by the light of a heart-shaped street lamp.

Wen Huiyun's blessing red note reads:

Make a lot of money.

get married.

Decorate children's room.

Make a wish with vanilla as you wish.

Ye Zhuyan frowned.

Wen Huiyun: "Ms. Ye, you are cheating."

"Because of your cheating, you have to show me your red letterhead."

Ye Juyan refused, "You are cheating, I offered to let you not read it just now, can you please now?" Come on, a little bit; P"

Ye Zhuoyan quickly put the lantern on the water surface, and used his hand to push the water to make it float away quickly.

Wen Huiyun couldn't wait for the light, ahhh, his wife bullied her!

Is there any reason!

"Hui Yun, look at that." Ye Juyan pulled her, and pouted under the small tree not far away.

Ke Yuxin asked Liang Yuan to accompany her, but Liang Yuan was ambiguous and reluctant.

Ye Zhuoyan held back Wen Huiyun's uninjured arm, and tilted his head to touch it.

"Tell me, did Sister Liang get poisoned by Ke Yuxin on the third date?"

Wen Huiyun thought about what Gu Rufeng said and experienced it with her, and replied: "There are eight or nine times out of ten she was poisoned."

"It's late."

Ye Juowan sighed, "But it's okay, Sister Liang's actions are too much. I think it's worthwhile for Ke Yuxin to interfere so that Taozi can see Liang Yuan clearly." Wen Huiyun: "Yes." To

his

wife like.

Liang Yuan left.

Ke Yuxin was left alone by the water, squatting down to release the river lantern.

"Come here." Ye Juyan pulled Wen Huiyun to hide in the grass.

She picked up a few stones and aimed at the river lantern Ke Yuxin set to attack.

Gudong Gudong~~~

The stone fell into the water and knocked over Ke Yuxin's river lantern.

Ke Yuxin yelled angrily: "Who! Who's over there! Come out! I'll come and catch you myself!"

Ye Zhuyan threw a big one.

Gudong!

It hit Ke Yuxin's feet, and the cold water blasted her all over.

Haha drowned!

"Look at me grabbing you without breaking your hand!" Ke Yuxin ran towards this side with all her teeth and claws.

Ye Juyan led Wen Huiyun and turned around and ran into the grove.

Wen Huiyun couldn't help laughing while running.

Help, her wife is really cute.

So cute that he couldn't help hugging her and kissing her.

After getting rid of Ke Yuxin, Wen Huiyun held Ye Zhuyan's chin and kissed her deeply under the cover of the woods.

Mmm, it's so comfortable.

Suddenly I heard a voice: Taotao, where did you go for the Spring Festival?

Wen Huiyun let go of Ye Juyan's soft lips, pressed his heart to her, and hid behind a big tree.

It seems to be Liang Yuan.

The author has something to say:

New Year's Eve! Happy New Year!

Boom, boom, boom!

New Year's Eve reviewers have surprises~~~O(∩_∩)O