81-90

81

Wen Huiyun has to learn how to take care of an omega that has abnormal fever.

This is a very difficult homework.

Just as a room with a pool of vanilla syrup is a huge obstacle, Wen Huiyun needs to drink ice water, eat super strong mints, and even bitter licorice tablets to barely keep his head clear.

The pillow and quilt are pure white, and the morning sun penetrates into the bed of the cruise ship, drying it warmly.

Comfortable and fluffy.

"Yanyan, sleep first, okay, you haven't closed your eyes all day and night." Wen Huiyun coaxed Omega softly.

Ye Juyan is like a disobedient cat, with small movements, but each movement has no intention, as if it is just to relieve the impatience. She also whimpered like a fluffy little pity.

Refuse to lie down, refuse to sleep in bed.

Wen Huiyun sat by the bed, Ye Zhuyan sat on the bed with his legs bent, the quilt was spread out, like a white coastline, sometimes covering his toes.

"I want to drink water." Ye Zhuyan evaporated.

It was on the bedside table. Wen Huiyun poured it out of the thermos and fed it to her slowly.

Ye Zhuoyan said again: "I want to take a shower first. Several people dragged me... disgusting..."

Wen Huiyun's heart ached.

She really wanted Ye Zhuyan to sleep and have a good rest.

But now her words are the most important, and everything is according to her words.

"Okay, take a bath first. I've scrubbed the bathtub, so I'll prepare hot water first, okay?" Wen Huiyun gently stroked the top of Ye Juyan's hair.

Ye Zhuoyan lowered his head, "Hmmm." A few strands of hair were disheveled, Ye Juyan's eyes glowed with water, and the tip of his nose and cheeks became pink.

Wen Huiyun got up and went to the bathroom, filled the bathtub with water, tested the water temperature, and put Ye Zhuyan's favorite milk bath ball in the water.

Back to the bed, "The water is ready, come on."

Ye Zhuyan's face was like a ripe tomato, he looked at her eagerly, his cherry lips parted slightly.

Wen Huiyun leaned over and hugged her.

Ye Zhuoyan unzipped the zipper on the back, the coat fell apart, and the long sleeves slipped off.

Wen Huiyun helped her pull off her coat, and the sweet heat was evaporated by the body temperature, and she rushed towards Wen Huiyun fiercely.

Ye Zhuyan suddenly pressed against Wen Huiyun, his arm passed under the armpit and hooked her shoulder. Like floating in the water waves, white, soft, undercurrents with the tide.

It's a solo dance full of love.

Contains demands.

Wen Huiyun closed his eyes, not daring to look at the eager Xiangtian in front of him, Ye Juowan called her softly: "Yun... I miss you..." Can't see, hearing the

soft voice, smelling the pheromone, Ye Juowan Yan softly kissed against Wen Huiyun's ear, kissed the cheek greenly, grinding the beads of his lips.

Then he put his lips together and kissed deeply.

Wen Huiyun felt that a gate was about to open deep in his body. She gradually forgets herself in the rhythm of Ye Juyan, indulging in the sweet omega pheromone.

Wen Huiyun's hand got into the coat that was still half wrapped around Ye Juyan's body, and his palm pressed against her soft waist, entangled with her lips and tongue.

Fingers entangled in long black hair.

Beads of sweat slid down the waistline.

The heat blends.

Wen Huiyun kissed Ye Zhuyan and slowly fell into the white bed.

The slender eyelashes were stained with drops of water, and Ye Zhuoyan was lying down, her long hair blooming ink-colored flowers on the white sheet.

Shui Yingying looked at Wen Huiyun.

"I miss you so much, Yun."

"Yanyan, I'm here."

Wen Huiyun took her hand, kissed the back of her hand, clasped his fingers, held her to his heart, and pressed her tightly.

The light in Ye Juyan's eyes trembled, he hugged Wen Huiyun's neck, kissed her, and smelled her deeply. Like a dry forest longing for rain.

"Huiyun, I really miss you."

Ye Zhuyan shed tears, and Wen Huiyun helped her brush away the hair from the corners of her lips. She could see that her words were really uncomfortable.

Ye Zhuoyan parted Wen Huiyun's lips with his index finger and thumb, and touched the tips of her teeth with his fingertips.

Her voice was soft and trembling: "Yunyun, can you?"

Wen Huiyun's eyes were deep, he looked at her, lowered his head, and gently kissed Ye Juyan's fair neck. Ye Zhuoyan straightened his body and leaned back. Alpha's pheromone...

*

The sky is gloomy, with dark clouds hanging low.

The flames of the explosion were extinguished, and the seagulls circling overhead had already flown away.

The sea breeze that blows is salty.

Jiang Yining stepped on the rocks and looked down from the steep sea cliff.

The elf hovered beside him, his eyes were cold, and he counted down emotionlessly: "System props deep water bomb, start the countdown, 10, 9, 8..."

Jiang Yining put on goggles, the sea water in her pupils was churning, and the deep sea exploded into light.

After a while, Jiang Yining raised his binoculars and searched in the sea water.

The shadows in the depths of the water passed by, and a submarine was faintly visible.

"Fuck!" Jiang Yining cursed.

As the submarine traveled farther and farther, it broke through the waves and sank. Suddenly, a rising bomb broke through the water and went straight into the air.

It's a communication bomb.

The smoke after the explosion forms a word, and it drifts away quickly after a few seconds.

honey~

Jiang Yining could vomit up the dinner overnight.

The system bomb she bought after saving for a year, it's just wasted. Also being teased. grass.

The boss of Emerald City is really difficult to deal with.

Jiang Yining took off her goggles and laid the corpse on the stone.

After being reborn for the third time, she realized one thing - the throne of the Emerald City is not a person, but a symbol.

The throne symbolizes the ruler on the surface, but in fact it is just a puppet pushed out by the real murderer behind the scenes.

The true leader of the Emerald City is someone else.

So the throne that Jiang Yining met in the world of waste manuscripts, and the throne that A Ti and A Jie knew were not the same person, nor the real boss of Emerald City.

Who is the real boss of the Emerald City?

Jiang Yining didn't know either.

The only thing he knew was that it was a devil full of evil.

Jiang Yining bit her lip, and tears fell down uncontrollably.

A few years ago, it was also at sea, and a cruise ship exploded, and Jiang Cheng sacrificed to save her...

What the hell, you have been reborn eight times, Jiang Yining, you can't even protect your master!

The Demon Lord of the Emerald City couldn't find it either.

Mother's revenge has not been avenged.

Just being entangled in those greasy and crooked love stories...

really poor.

Shadows fell overhead.

A clean shawl was thrown down.

Jiang Yining got up, Cheng Xiaoming was dressed in cold gray long clothes, with deep eyes, black and white.

Jiang Yining looked at her and thought, since when has she been here? What did you see? Did you see the depth charges explode?

Regarding Jiang Yining's worries.

Cheng Xiaoming didn't mention a single word.

She turned her back and said in a low voice, "It's windy."

The words were concise.

Just leave after speaking, without leaving a single punctuation mark.

Jiang Yining wrapped her shawl and held her chin.

Regardless of the world of waste manuscripts or this world, no matter which quilt, Cheng Xiaoming's soul is always the same.

A block of ice iron trapped in fire.

She had opened her by mistake.

Then, it burned until there was not a single tear left.

Cheng Xiaoming never asked unnecessary questions.

In the world of waste manuscripts, Cheng Xiaoming didn't ask her why she cheated.

Cheng Xiaoming said: You don't doubt it.

It's not about employing people without suspicion. You do not doubt it.

Just stubborn.

In this world, in the previous few rebirths, they came into contact with each other occasionally, so stop here.

In this life, the development between them seemed out of her control.

After being attacked last time, Jiang Yining has been waiting for Cheng Xiaoming to ask. Q: Why do you have a gun? Why do you fight? why are you there What exactly do you do?

Cheng Xiaoming didn't even ask.

Just say: Your job is dangerous. protect yourself. If you have trouble, I hope I can help you.

Jiang Yining didn't understand.

Why is Cheng Xiaoming's indifference and indifference to her the concern that directly pokes her tear ducts.

Jiang Yining, you are just too weak.

Really poor.

Jiang Yining was still lying there. Covered with a warm cashmere blanket.

She couldn't see the slope not far away.

Cheng Xiaoming didn't go far, her off-road vehicle stopped on flat ground a few hundred meters away.

Cheng Xiaoming leaned against the front of the car and connected the phone via Bluetooth.

The wind blew the corners of her windbreaker.

Cheng Xiaoming finally found the old butler of the Cheng family who had resigned for many years.

The old butler's aged voice came out of the earphones, very kindly: Second Miss, I knew it was time to leave the Cheng family after that incident happened back then. A housekeeper assassinated the family members of the main family. If you don't hide your name and hide, you know what the consequences are waiting for me...

Cheng Xiaoming narrowed his eyes, "You know, I'm not contacting you to hold you accountable."

Old housekeeper: Of course, otherwise I Will not promise to contact you. I choose to tell you the truth that your parents are hiding because I have received the kindness of Miss Ning.

Ms. Ning Changxi is a very kind woman and an excellent special teacher who has saved many children with congenital disabilities. She shouldn't be forced to death by the Cheng family, nor should her daughter be subjected to such vicious persecution.

Second Miss, the Cheng family has done too many sins for the sake of so-called orthodoxy and face.

Cheng Xiaoming looked up, and Jiang Yining was in that direction.

"Ning Changxi's daughter?"

The old housekeeper: Miss Ning is your little uncle's ex-wife. Her daughter is the child your little uncle lost. Back then, their wedding banquet was the anniversary of Miss Ning's death. The child broke into the banquet to avenge her mother. It was you who hid her and helped her escape.

Counting, if the child is still alive, he will be almost 28 this year. She is very beautiful, very similar to Miss Ning, but her eyes follow her father's, like peach blossoms in Yuelao Temple.

Her name is...

Long Jiu.

Cheng Xiaoming lowered her head, the wind blew her cheeks icy cold.

She moved her lips: "I'll send you a photo, please help me find out if she is Ning Changxi."

Cheng Xiaoming opened the phone album.

There is a frame for a photo shoot.

It was filmed in Jiang Yining's "home".

Cheng Xiaoming stood quietly on the stone slope.

The gray long coat blends with the gray sky.

Jiang Yining walked down the cliff slowly, her fiery red figure was the only bright color.

"It's broken up, I can't get on the cruise, the director said to vote to change places."

"Do you want to take a cruise?"

"Hey, the event is not decided by me." "

I just ask if you want to. "

Jiang Yining smiled, "Then I don't want to."

"Where do you want to go?"

Jiang Yining opened her mouth and said, "I want to go to heaven."

Cheng Xiaoming nodded.

That night, Changxin Entertainment CEO's office received a call from Cheng Xiaoming:

Cheng Wenbai, I don't care what method you use. The final event of Love and Love Nest 4 must be in the sky.

Cheng Wenbo: =0=?

*

The pheromone concentration in the room finally subsided a little.

Wen Huiyun soaked in the bathtub, breathing slowly.

The cruise ship announces to all the crew to leave the ship. Ning Changqi helps her get a few hours of rest, but she must move to a safe place with Ye Zhuoyan before nightfall.

Wen Huiyun touched his teeth and pondered.

Another glance at Ye Juyan, who was sleeping on her neck, her graceful body was immersed in the water, a pile of bubbles floated in her heart, her snow-white neck was flushed with hickey marks... a certain piece of skin overlapped Tooth marks.

It shouldn't be.

Didn't you just align it like that, groan, and succeed?

That's right, Wen Huiyun asked Gu Rufeng and Cheng Xiaoming, they both said so.

Gu Rufeng: Preparing for the bid? Just get it right, put your mouth down, grasp the depth of the tip of the tooth, release pheromone, you can feel the change, you know. Is it correct? Physiological hygiene textbooks are written in this way. (Excellent students speak)

Cheng Xiaoming: Align the teeth and go down. The darker the longer the effective time. The shallower the shorter, especially the shallower five days can be untied. (convinced) (speaking as if she had done it before)

Wen Huiyun looked at Ye Juyan's neck again.

She's clearly doing very well!

But why!

——Half an hour ago, Ye Zhuoyan burst into tears: "Huiyun, it's ok, don't try again, I know you are not... well, I know you didn't mean it. Hug you, smell you I'm much better now, it's okay." Gently patted Wen Huiyun's head.

Wen Huiyun went crazy: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

She looked up at the ceiling, paralyzed in the bathtub with Ye Zhuyan in her arms, choking speechlessly.

Good... so frustrating Q Pan Q

Wen Huiyun roared in his heart:

Why can't I? ! !

A voice sounded: "Because you just can't do it, Wenhuiyun 2.0."

The author has something to say:

Yunyun: Mom! Let me go quickly!

Cheng Wenbo: Second sister, why are you crazy!

Abdominal pain during menstruation (collapsing)