post 17 years

contains sexual content (bw haseena and anubhav) proceed carefully

"Chalo betu ji, jaldi se ready ho jao." Anubhav said, as he hurried to pack their lunchboxes, while Haseena was finding her younger daughter, Anushka's school belt.

"Mumma, jaldi karo na, late ho jayenge." the 13-year-old, called out, as she looked at her mother with an impatiently. Haseena turned around and gave the girl a deadly look.

"Maine itni baar kaha hai ki raat ko ready karke soya karo uniform, par koi asar nhi hota." she said angrily, as she went through the laundry, hoping to find the belt.

"Arey yaar..." Anushka began but stopped when she saw the look Haseena was giving her. 

"Anushka, mujhse baat karne ki zarurat nhi hai, har time batameezi nhi chalti." she said angrily. Anushka, who was always the emotional one out of the sister's duo, quickly apologised.

"Sorry sorry mummy, kal se pakka raat ko uniform ready karke soungi." she said panicking. Her elder sister, Nandita, who was sitting on a chair, gave her a malicious look of pity. The 17-year-old was all decked up and ready for school and was currently going through her notes for today's exam at school.

"Mumma dekhlo Nanda ko." Anushka complained like a child while Nandita rolled her eyes, and stood up walking out of the place, cursing under her breath.

"Chalo bacho, tiffin taiyar hai, jaldi se bag mein rakhlo." Anubhav announced. Nandita who had just reached her room and was about to take out something from her almirah, sighed in frustration as she shut the door and quickly walked out before anybody could come in.

"Haan Papa." Nandita said, picking up her lunch box and keeping it in her almost empty bag.

"Ek baat bata beta, tu iss bag mein rakhti kya hai. Khali lagta hai mujhe toh hamesha. Yeh Anushka ka dekha kar, itna bhaari hota hai." Haseena said curiously, while Nandita grimaced at the question before speaking up.

"Bhai woh 8th mein hai, woh 7 subjects padhti hai. mein 11th mein hun, I'm literally only studying like 4 subjects a day." she said.

Haseena shrugged and nodded, as she went inside her room, to get ready for work.

"Chalo bye mumma," Anushka called from outside. When she failed to receive a reply, she called out again, much to Nandita's displeasure.

"Bhai jaldi chal le, pura din nhi hai teri bye karne ka. pagal gavar." she said angrily while Anushka mocked her expression but followed her outside after bidding Anubhav goodbye.

The two sisters, walked towards the bus stop in silence, the cool morning breeze hitting their faces. Nandita's face was morphed into a scowl, something that happened most of the time, whenever she was with her family.

On the other hand, Haseena came out of her room after changing into her uniform. Anubhav who was preparing breakfast for the two of them, give her a small smile. 

"Kya baat hai Haseena Ji, aaj aap bhut khubsurat lag rhi hai." he said with a flirtarious wink while Haseena rolled her eyes, fighting hard to keep the blush off her face though it seemed like a hard task, when her perfection of a husband was standing right in front of her, giving her the sexiest looks ever.

"Kya aap bhi subh subh shuru ho jate hai." she mumbled, taking a seat at the dining table while Anubhav shrugged, taking a seat in front of her.

The couple talked and laughed as they had breakfast, not feeling even a day older from the day when they started dating.

"Mujhe toh yeh Nandita ke attitude se itna gussa aata hai na." Haseena said shaking her head while Anubhav kept a comforting hand on her hand.

"Haseena Ji, teenage mein hai, yeh sab hota rehta hai, aap chinta mat kariye, sab thik hoga." he said in a soft voice while Haseena nodded. The couple stood up to keep their plates in the sink and leave for work.

"Chaliye aap change kar lijiye, mein aati hun do minute mein." Haseena said, turning to look at Anubhav who was giving her a mischievous look. She quickly gave him a negative look.

"Kya yaar Haseena Ji, aap toh bhut un-romantic si hogayi hai." he whispered sensually in her ear, as she felt the feeling the straight to her core.

"Anu." she whispered his name, barely audible while he smirked. Pinning her to the wall, in a swift motion, he placed slow, sensual kisses on her neck as she let out a soft sigh of pleasure. His hand gripped her waist tightly, pulling her closer. Haseena's hands quickly found the nape of her neck, bringing him closer. Her lips parted to let out another groan but it was quickly drowned when she felt another pair of lips on hers. Anubhav was kissing her. Their mouths worked against each other in perfect sync, after years of experience. The two adults let out moans of satisfaction. Anubhav steadily, unzipped her pant as she gasped at the anticipation of what lay ahead. 

He inserted two of his fingers, inside her wetness as she let out a loud moan at the sensation. It had been so long since they did this. 

"Anu." she moaned, while Anubhav moved his fingers in and out of her, simultaneously unbuttoning her shirt with the other hand and sucking on her sweet spot. Her entire body trembled at the sensations, as her grip in his hair tightened causing him to chuckle.

"Aapko bhut maza aa rha hai na?" he murmured teasingly, while Haseena nodded desperately, feeling close to her orgasm. He slowly moved down and replaced his fingers with his mouth while Haseena let out a loud moan at the feeling of tongue sucking on her clit. His hands were now tightly gripping her ass, while he ravished the beauty in front of him.

He soon felt hot liquid coat his tongue while Haseena let out a satisfied sigh, leaning against the wall, her body still getting over the euphoria.

hi guys, pls vote and comment <333