back to normal

"Bhai kya bakchodi hai yeh..." Nandita muttered looking at the question in front of her, "Mera dimag rotate ho rha hai yeh dekh ke," she said in awe, staring at the question with wide eyes.

"Bhai merko toh rotational motion ka r bhi nhi aata, yeh toh nhi hoga mujhse." Ritika said with a chuckle, while Nandita spinned the pin out of habit, looking at the question.

"Yaar maine iss question ka answer kabhi search nhi kara hai, hamesha socha tha jab padhungi rotation khud karungi isse solve." Nandita said chewing her nails anxiously.

(only ogs will know which ques i'm talking about)

"Chal bas bakchodi band kar, aaja khol internet pe solution." Ritika said opening her laptop but Nandita shook her head.

"Nhi yaar, bhai I really want to solve this." Nandita said curiously.

"Uss saal ka topper bhi chodke aya tha iss question ko terko kya lagta hai." Ritika asked raising an eyebrow while Nandita shrugged.

"Tu dekhle answer mein bhi 2-3 sochungi phir dekhungi." Nandita said turning the page to move on to the next question while Ritika nodded.

In the past 3 months, ever since Nandita had returned back after Diwali she had been trying really hard to put herself out there and make some friends. Ritika was a girl who sat next to her in class and also lived in the same hostel as Nandita. Nandita wouldn't say the girl was her best friend there but she certainly enjoyed being in her company. Even though it meant she couldn't smoke in her company. Ritika was strictly against it and tried to get Nandita to quit everyday. But at this point, Nandita had just accepted what it was and stopped feeling guilty over it.

"Pichli baar test mein kaise marks aaye tere?" Ritika asked, her face immediately dropping thinking about her test marks.

"300 wala? Patan hi 200 aaye the shayad, 99.33 percentile bani thi." Nandita asked, trying to remember the exact score.

"Ache hai yaar yeh toh mere 120 number aaye the, itna sunaya papa ne...ki nalayak hai tu yeh woh, phir mein gussa hogayi toh acha sorry beta koi nhi phir 3000 transfer kar diye..." she said shaking her head while Nandita chuckled slightly at that. "Tune bataye apne marks ghar pe?" she asked raising an eyebrow while Nandita shrugged.

"Screeshot bhej diya tha, mummy papa ne thumbs up pe chod diya sirf." She said running a hand through her hair while Ritika nodded knowing she was sensitive to any further questions even though Nandita had never opened up to her.

Just then, Nandita's phone rang. It was Manas. The girl smiled slightly picking up the call and putting it on speaker as her pen scratched against the surface.

"Nanda, I'm like so horny right now." His voice boomed through the speaker while Nandita fumbled with the phone in shock, trying to turn off the speaker.

"Manas what the actual fuck?" she muttered putting the phone to her ear, switching off the speaker while Ritika gave her a look to which Nandita scratched her head in embarrassment.

"What? It's 1 am, I think you can stop for a break." He replied through the phone, his tone husky while Nandita sighed loudly at his voice.

"I'm studying with Ritika, so what if it's 1 am?" she said through gritted teeth.

"Nahi mein toh jaa rhi hun bas, merko chemistry padhni hai, chal mein chalti hun." Ritika said hurriedly getting up and collecting her things, trying to contain her laugh as she hurriedly exited the room.

"Is she gone?" Manas asked while Nandita rolled her eyes, putting the phone on speaker once again and picking up her pen to continue with the question.

"Yeah Manas you drover her out," she replied uninterestedly, picking up a cigarette and lighting it up.