chemistry lab

this chapter is so fun, I had so much fun writing it.

Nandita was sitting on the last bench as usual with Dishi, looking droopily at the smartboard in front of her. Dishi was also looking at the teacher with a bored expression.

"Oh bhai, bhut gandi life ho gayi hai. What happened to Nanda and Dishi who would blow up the school if they could?" Nandita asked suddenly sitting up straight while Dishi turned to look at her with a wistful grin.

"I don't know, man. Like fucking 11th grade was supposed to be our year. The fuck is happening?" Dishi asked with a tired sigh. 

Nandita thought about it for a moment before a huge grin broke out on her face and she excitedly stretched her hands. "Let's blow up a fucking toilet seat." she said, finding it hard to control her smile.

"What?" Dishi said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's perfect. Dekh humara school behenchod gareeb hai. CCTV inke paas ek hai nhi, nobody will ever know it's us. Bhai boys toilet ka karenge, nobody will ever suspect us. And mein toh student council mein hun, they trust me too much." she said feeling proud of her idea while Dishi grinned before nodding hesitantly.

"Yeah, I mean...sure." Dishi said, getting excited herself.

The two girls called out to Aryan and couple of their other friends who were sitting around and told them their idea.

"Oh behenchod, this is epic." Kushan exclaimed, fighting a huge grin.

"Dekh, koi jaake chemistry lab se chaar paanch explosives utha lao, kisi ko pata nhi chalega, okay? Bathroom mein daal denge toilet ke andar." Nandita said excitedly.

"Haan this is perfect. Dekh mere toh baal hi chote se hai aur Nanda toh hai hi chakki, inko bhi le chalenge boys washroom mein mask pehena denge." Dhruv said while Nandita and Dishi flipped their non existent long hair with pride.

"Come on guys let's go, we have a fucking toilet to blow." 

As soon as the class ended, the group of five quickly rushed out of the class with their water bottles. They emptied their water bottles into some plants and rushed to the chemistry lab which was thankfully empty during that time. While Dhruv kept guard, the other four filled their water bottles with whatever they could get their hand on.

"Oh bhai this is gonna be epic, I'm so excited." Nandita said, pouring some Potassium Hydroxide into a water bottle. Screwing the caps of the bottle tight, the five moved out of the place and ran to the abandoned park, their bodies rushing with the adrenaline.

"When do we, do this?" Dishi asked, taking a seat on a rock while Nandita thought about it for a moment before speaking up.

"So, we'll do it, when the washroom is like empty that is after recess. Because we don't want somebody else to take the blame for what we did right, like snitches toh nhi hai but you know...what if somebody else gets caught in the washroom during the explosion. I hope it explodes though." Nandita said leaning back on a wall while the others agreed.

After that the group sat there, chatting away while for the first time in almost 3 months, Nandita felt truly at peace, like she belonged, and this is exactly where she was supposed to be from the start. 

After a couple more periods, it was time for the big explosion. The group grinned at each other as Dhruv handed Nandita and Dishi a couple of surgical masks and the two girls hid their hair as best as possible. The group walked upstairs to the senior boys washroom. Looking left and right at the empty corridors, the quickly filed in while Nandita and Dishi gagged at the horrible smell.

"This washroom is disgusting, what do you guys even do in here to make it smell bad?" Dishi said holding her nose while Kushan shrugged.

"Not apply make up." he said sarcastically while Nandita rolled her eyes.