Invite

A week has passed since Lisa saw Chaeyoung and Jungkook fighting.

Even tho Chaeyoung has been mean to Lisa since they went to the same kindergarten Lisa couldnt help but feel a bit sad for Chaeyoung.

She was sure the events from last week weren't something that happened rarely. She was sure jungkook was just like he acted in school; an asshole.

Lisa was putting her math books into her locker as she saw a blode figure approaching her, Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung, what is it this time are you planning on ruining my outfit like every other day? go ahead I dont give a shit." Lisa exclaimed, barely looking over at the blonde who was leaning against the lockers.

"Calm down Limario, I was just gonna ask you something." Chaeyoung spit back.

"get it over with then." Lisa glared back at the slightly shorter blonde.

"Theres this party this weekend and since you are friendless im sure you always spend your weekends sitting in your room rotting away." Chaeyoung giggled slightly. "I felt a little bad for you so why dont you come over with your cousins? I invited jaehyun and Jisoo already."

And there it is again. Just as Lisa thought Chaeyoung could at least have a nice side to her, not even a milisecond later her thought was proved wrong. Lisa cant help but hate herself for thinking that chaeyoung has a good heart.

"Where?" was all she replied.

"Jungkooks house, Its pretty big. Im sure youve never been into a villa before, your clothes tell." Chaeyoung started. "Well the offer stands! The party starts at 9. Bye, Froghead." Chaeyoung left before lisa was able to defend herself.

Lisa sighed to herself because a little thought inside her head that was telling her to go take a look was stronger than the milion thoughts that told her not to go.

-

Lisa sighed as she climbed onto jisoos bed dropping her bag off "sooo.." Lisa started looking up at her slightly older cousin. "Chaeyoung invited me to that party. She told me youre going too?"

"Jae asked me to drop him off. he got so excited when Chaeyoung asked him he was all red." Jisoo giggled as she laughed at her little brothers actions.

"damn, he still into her? its been like years since she rejected him." lisa answered back in a calm voice.

"a hopeless romantic." Jisoo replied. "wait Chaeyoung invited you herself?!"

"Yup she was mean as always tho." Lisa replied closing her eyes as she put on some chill music.

"Thats Chaeyoung." Jisoo exclaimed firmly. "so are you going?"

"I dont know, are you?" "Yeah I gotta drive Jae as i said i can take you" the older brunette replied.

"I will let you know." "Youre also going cuz of her arent you?" Jisoo got red as the younger girl started teasing her.

"I dont even like Jennie!" Jisoo threw a cushion at the doe eyed girl both of them giggling.

"Sure, didnt you stalk her insta and liked a post from over 2 years ago?"

"LISAAAAAA"

~
Short, vote please <3