14.

The temperature inside the bathroom was humid and hot and it scented like coconut. I stalked towards the wide rectangle tub already filled with warm water and set my woman on her feet inside it. With a sigh, she lowered herself, her body disappearing underneath the soapy bubbles. "This is nice." She mused, grabbing a bountiful amount of foam in her hands and blowing it into the open air.

Such a child. I chuckled softly, climbing into the tub and settling behind her. She leaned back and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her hair, wrapping my arms around her. So warm. A moment passed, followed by another. It was strange how enjoyable silence could be with the right person. I held her tighter. I didn't want to be anywhere else. 

"I was thinking..." she started after a while, stroking my forearm. "Since our contract has more or less ended and we're no longer officially married, do I get to call you my boyfriend?"

"Is that what you want to call me?" I asked, gliding my hands down to caress the flat planes of her stomach.

"Yes."

I squeezed the soft flesh of her abdomen. "Then boyfriend it is." I didn't care what she called me, as long as she was mine and no one else's.

"I also want a do-over." She went on, her stomach muscles clenching underneath my palm.

"A do-over?"

"The wedding." She elaborated. "I want us to have a real one this time, where we share real vows and probably have a real honeymoon."

Fitting. It made sense to do so. Nuzzling my nose against her ear, I said. "If that's what you want then so be it."

She turned slightly. Her eyes searched my face. "Really?"

I nodded with a smile. "When do you want it? My schedule for this week is completely open."

Her eyes dilated. "This week?" She laughed. "Oh no, that's too soon."

"When do you want it then?"

She turned back, facing away from me. "I don't know but it doesn't have to be right away. There's no rush, there's still a lot of things we don't know about each other."

I hummed in approval, lifting my hands to cup her pert breasts. "What do you want to know about me?" The old me would never ask this. Hell, I'd rather have ginger root shoved up my ass than willingly share things about myself with anyone, but if I wanted her to fully trust me, it was the price I had to pay.

"Let's start with the basics."

"The basics huh?" I pulled gently on her nipples.

"Yes" She said in a raspy breath. "The little things."

"Let's see..." I tweaked the nubs between my thumbs, reveling in the way her hips twitched slightly against my growing erection. "I'm thirty-five, a self-made billionaire with dead parents, a surviving grandfather, and a little spoilt brat of a sister."

She laughed. "What do you do for fun?"

"Hmm..." I pretended to think as I kissed her neck and nestled there, dragging her sent into my nose. Sex and roses. "Most days you'll catch me brooding in front of my computer screen trying to get my work done, but as far as having fun goes, in my free time, I like to play golf, paint, and take cruises in my yacht."

"I didn't know you owned a yacht,"

"I do. It's currently docked at Bahia Mar in Florida."

"That is amazing, I've never been in a yacht before, I hear it's an amazing experience."