10.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have reached our cruising altitude and the seat belt sign has been turned off. Feel free to move about as you wish. Thank you."

"Mrs. Larsen?" One of the attendants called, snapping me out of my discordant thoughts. I turned my head away from the allure of the cloudy window and blinked at her. "Yes?"

"Your husband asks that you join him in the master suite."

My brows rose slightly. There was a master suite?

She smiled. "Please come with me, I'll show you to it."

"Er, alright." Tentatively, I got up from my position on the lounge chair and followed behind as she led me down the aisle to the rear end of the cabin.

Long before the seatbelt sign turned off, Tristan got out of his chair and urged me to come with him but I'd been too scared to take off mine. He might have been used to this but I still wasn't.

When we reached a closed door, she turned around to me. "This is it."

I smiled. "Thank you."

She nodded and walked away. I took a deep breath, followed by another, then I knocked.

The door opened almost immediately. Tristan was on his phone, looking like a hot male predator in the khaki slacks he was sporting. How convenient. We were in a jet filled with women and he'd decided to walk around stripped naked to the waist with his bulging biceps and tattooed abs out on display.

Why did I even care?

His eyes smiled at me as he beckoned with a hand gesture for me to come in. I walked in, shutting the door behind me. "Give me a minute." He mouthed before wandering into the bathroom whilst giving me a perfect view of his tight ass.

I turned away and took the time alone to glance around. This room was enormous and urban. There was an elegantly draped bed, a wide-screen television, two wardrobes on either side of the wall, a working cubicle with a steel desk and leather chair, and even a bathroom. How was all this even possible? It was like a home away from home here and it gave off an ambient modern-penthouse atmosphere with the soft hues of dark blue and grey color splash.

The bed in particular was king-sized, enough to fit both of us, except I had no intention of sharing it with him. I was fine sleeping in the lounge.

The bathroom door opened and Tristan strolled back into the room. He looked at me, a hint of a smile trifling with his lips. "It's going to be a long flight. You should change up and relax, those heels must be uncomfortable."

I looked down at the red heels I'd worn to match my pearl-colored halter gown and then looked back up and said blankly. "How many more times do you need to hear me say I have nothing to wear?"

"I know you don't, love, which is why—" He walked to one of the wardrobes and pulled the door open to reveal a wide range of dark dress shirts with a splash of grey and white here and there. "—I'm offering you mine."

He wanted me to wear his clothes? Why did the thought of it thrill me way more than it should've? Ew, no. I shook the feeling off immediately and folded my arm across my chest. "I am not wearing your shirt."

He leaned against the door. "It's the only option you've got, princess, except..." The corner of his lips tilted up. "...You want to stay naked, which I don't mind at all, in fact, I think you should."

Tingles rushed down my spine in hurried successions. This man was hopeless with his honesty and I was just as hopeless for being completely overwhelmed by it. Gosh. Ignoring him, I simply stepped forward and searched through the colors and textures of dress shirts. They looked so expensive. They probably were. How could anyone need this many clothes in a jet?