A kiss to remember

No one's POV

"Felix..." Felix was worried was this the end for him working? "I am sorry for the trouble" Hyunjin stared into Felix's eyes. "I-it really is no problem.." Felix was shocked had Hyunjin really just stood up for him? "Maria what have I said about you bullying our maids, and butlers?" Hyunjin looked like he could kill someone. "BABY IT IS HIM DON'T TRUST HIM!" "CAN YOU STOP BLAMING THINGS ON OTHERS?!" Felix quickly told Jihyeon to leave, Maria death glared Felix down. "You know what leave." "Baby what no please I will try to do better!" Maria pleaded with Hyunjin, but nothing she said would be able to switch his decision for her to leave. In the end Maria was kicked out, and had to find a way to her mansion. "Felix are you alright?" "Oh yes sir.." "This must have freighted you, Maria she is always like this.." "Ehem it is really okay sir." "You did enough for one day, go to rest for the day." "Thank you sir.." Felix went upstairs to his bedroom where he found Jihyeon waiting for him. "Explain.." "What?" "What happened to Maria's dress." "I swear it wasn't me!" Felix looked at Jihyeon, and let out a sigh. "Fine you didn't do it let's get you ready for bed." 

"Get in the bath tub Jihyeon." Jihyeon got into the bath, but his expression was filled with sorrow. "Lixie.." "Mhm?" "I really didn't do anything to her dress.." "I know Jihyeon now quickly finish up, and let's head to bed." After the bath Felix tucked Jihyeon into bed while laying down next to him. "Goodnight Jihyeon" "Night Lixie."

The next morning

Felix woke up early to go make breakfast, if he was a maid he might as well do maid things? He was making pancakes when suddenly he felt someone hug him from behind. "What are you doing?" Felix said calmly in case it was Jihyeon. "Shh let me nap a bit more." It was Hyunjin he was tightly holding Felix in his wrath not letting him go. "Erm boss your hurting me.." "Am I?" "Mhm.." Hyunjin placed his hand onto Felix's waist. "Is this better?" "Erm.." Felix couldn't answer properly. "Boss let me go!" "Shh stop making such a fuss in the morning." Felix was exhausted from trying to free himself out of the position eventually he just gave in walking around, with Hyunjin holding onto him.  "Boss wake up." Hyunjin just groaned tiredly "Eat your breakfast." "You eat with me.." "I couldn't." "Why?" "Because I am just a maid.." Hyunjin pouted, he grabbed Felix's face kissing him, he let go. "Now you kissed your boss, so now your not just a mere maid.." Felix looked at him in shock wiping his mouth. Hyunjin snapped out of it. "Uh sorry I didn't mean to do that I was just tired!" Felix ran off his face turning red, but was it from anger, or the kiss? 

Hyunjin sat down poking his food. "What have I done?" He didn't understand why he had just kissed Felix, he found him cute, and interesting, but never thought of kissing him. *Ring Ring* Hyunjin picked up the phone. "Hello?" "HWANG HYUNJIN DO YOU NOT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE?" It was his father who was clearly upset again about something. "I do, why are you upset again old man?" "WHY DID YOU SEND MARIA AWAY LIKE THAT HER FATHER IS ONE OF THE MANY BUISNESS PARTNERS WE HAVE!" "Ugh old man I told you she is rude, and unpleasing to the eye I don't want to marry her.." "THEN YOU BETTER NOT THINK OF CALLING YOURSELF A HWANG ANYMORE!" "Sure, but I am your only heir as if of right now so you can try father I wish you good luck." "HYUNJIN YOU-" *Beep* Hyunjin looked stressed out he didn't know what to do anymore. While with Felix he was screaming into a pillow well not really because Jihyeon was still sleeping, he had rinsed his face with water still in shock from the kiss. Maybe he was really in love with Hyunjin? No how could this be he is just a mere maid, but then he remembered Hyunjin's words. "Now you kissed your boss, so now your not just a mere maid.." These words Felix took to heart.

Later that day

Felix tried his hardest to avoid Hyunjin, but because he was his personal maid it was kind of hard to do so. "Felix come in." "Yes sir.." "I know I must have scared you off this morning." Of course he had. "Oh no I understand you were not in the right mindset.." "Yes well I have decided to ask you something." "Yes?" "Date me for a month." "WHAT?" "I know it is hard to get over your head, but I want you to date me so I know if I really like you." "Ehem I don't know sir.." "I will pay you 2x your original pay for the month." That was a lot of money, and Felix needed it for Jihyeon. "Sure I will be your boyfriend." "Good then see you later baby.." Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear. Felix turned bright red. Could his day get any weirder, First he got kissed, then asked out? This was crazy. Felix was asked then to clear out the office again, but this was confusing, and torture. Confusing because he had cleaned it out already, and torture because it was a big office to clean. He walked into the office to clean when he felt someone breath on his neck, he turned around to see Hyunjin there. "Hey love" "Erm hello.." "Why so shy for?" "Well we just started dating?" "Right." "I already cleaned the office why do I have to clean it again?" "So I can see you." Hyunjin didn't know why, but whenever he was around Felix he felt a sense of calmness, he was content, and almost never felt like leaving him. "Oh well I guess your looking at me now.." "Mhm my perfect angel is right in front of me.." Hyunjin whispered while kissing Felix on his neck, then he dug his head into Felix's shoulder resting his head. The truth was in a month or two Hyunjin was probably going to get married to Maria saying his father likes her a lot with Hyunjin, so he wanted to know before hand if he really, truly liked Felix if not after a month he would marry Maria, to Hyunjin Felix was like an experiment to him.

(Message from author) Hello, I know what most people would say "Let him get karma" "Why is he hurting felix?" or " NOOOO" Okay maybe I read too much BL stories...But yes later on I will get Felix revenge for a while ;) But again I hope you guys enjoy this series, and there will be more to come! And as always Eat, and Sleep well^^ ~Bubbles~

Word Count: 1165 Words<3