Possession.

Day of the date 10:00 AM No one's POV

Felix never really went on dates so he wanted to look his best.

Felix put on some of his new Dior perfume his best friend Jisung got him

Felix put on some of his new Dior perfume his best friend Jisung got him. Rushing downstairs to get his shoes on. He heard the noise of someone walking up behind him. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked him. "None of your business.." Hyunjin glared Felix down. "Tsk" He just walked away. *Knock knock* Felix opened the door with a big smile. "Hi Yeonjun!" "Hello Felix." Yeonjun had a soft gaze, and smile as he looked at Felix. "You ready?" "Yep!" Yeonjun took Felix's hand walking him over to the car. (10 minutes pass) "We are here Felix." "Oh!" "It is beautiful isn't it?" "Yes it is." The scenery was perfect the park was like a fairy forest with lights, tiny little doors attached to the trees. "Did you do this?" "No he did.." "He?" "My ex-boyfriend.." "Oh what happened between you two?" "He passed sadly.." "Sorry it was rude to ask!" "No it is okay." "Then may I ask why you took me here?" "You remind me of him.." "So that night you wouldn't let me go because I reminded you of him?" "Perhaps I just felt close to him when I held you." "Oh.." Felix realized Yeonjun didn't like him, but liked his looks. It didn't upset Felix, it just made him feel pity on him. "Yeonjun let's stay friends." "Sure Felix." "I hope you find the light your looking for soon." Yeonjun smiled softly at Felix, and nodded in agreement. "I hope so too." "Let's go to a coffee shop!" "Yeah, also Felix." "Hm?" "If you need my help in the future just call me." "Of course!" The two walked to the coffee shop. 

They talked for a while laughing, chatting. While these two were in their own world Hyunjin came for a coffee not knowing that the two were there. He went inside glancing off to the side to see his ex-lover with another guy, Hyunjin quickly walked over to the two glaring at Yeonjun. "So this is where you had to go?" "Why are you here?" "If I wasn't here would you have ran away with him?" "No Hyunjin just leave.." Hyunjin grabbed Felix's arm. "Let's go." "NO!" Yeonjun grabbed Felix's other arm. "Sorry to interrupt, but my boyfriend seems uncomfortable." "Mr. Choi stay out of our business." "My boyfriend is my business." "He is not your boyfriend." "You don't know that." Hyunjin grabbed his ex-lovers face kissing him. "You didn't stop me Lix." But just after her said that Felix threw a punch right to his face. "I quit." "What.." "I quit being your personal maid." "You can't quit." "I just did." Felix took Hyunjin's hand off his arm holding Yeonjun's hand. "Let's go!" He smiled at Yeonjun.

(Message from author) Heyy I want to first say I am thinking about getting my own account, and deleting everything that I wrote on here T^T  but again it isn't official, but if I do I will still be called bubbles otherwise I will stay on this account sharing with Danny. So if everything is gone just know it is because I have a new account. Luv you guys. And as always Eat, and Sleep well^^ ~Bubbles~

Word Count: 575 Words <3