Sorry Jihyeon...

A couple of days later

After a couple days of cleaning, attending to Jihyeon, and getting kissed, cuddled, etc. Felix was exhausted he went to sit on the couch for a bit to rest before Jihyeon came home from his school. "Finally I can rest." "Darling." Felix looked to the side to see Hyunjin sitting next to him. "Oh uh yes?" Hyunjin called him over, so Felix got up, and walked over to him, Hyunjin pulled Felix onto his lap. "I want to rest my head on you for a while.." "Okay..." Felix was tired, but didn't say anything to Hyunjin he was used to doing so because growing up his parents weren't the best parents a child could ask for, he wanted to make sure Jihyeon never had to go through life feeling as if he wasn't cared for. "How is the company doing?" "It is okay I guess my dad is being controlling again as per usual." "Oh" "You know I want to just cuddle you all night, and day." Felix laughed at his behavior. "Maybe some other time we just started dating not so long ago.." Felix blushed, Hyunjin liked teasing him when he became like this . "In those few days we kissed, and hugged what is so wrong with saying this now?" "Well because?" "You don't have an answer dear?" "No.." Hyunjin smirked at his lover's face, kissing him on the cheek. "Okay well I have to go again love.." "Why?" "I have some business lunch today I won't return until late tonight." "Oh okay see you later then.." "See you later love, and aren't you forgetting to do something?" Felix stood up leaning into Hyunjin giving him a peck on the cheek. "Tell Jihyeon I said hi!" "Yep.." 

Lately Hyunjin had been gone a lot, but Felix always assumed he was just busy Hyunjin was a very busy man although he couldn't help but feel lonely, and empty when Hyunjin was gone. Hyunjin had fallen, but Felix fell for him harder. "Lixie I am back!" "Hi Jihyeon!" "Did you miss me?" "Of course!" "Where is your boss?" "He left for a business lunch." "Oh, well I am starving!" "Good because I made your favorite!" "Tteboki!" "Mhm" Jihyeon ran to eat his lunch he grabbed a big portion for himself saying this was his favorite meal. Later on at night the two got ready for bed, Felix was still a tad bit upset about Hyunjin not coming home early. He had already put Jihyeon to bed before he went out to wait for Hyunjin. Around twenty minutes passed Felix was sleeping soundly on the couch he had fallen asleep while waiting for his lover to come home. *Insert door opening noise T^T* Felix then woke up to the door opening, and hearing his lover stumble while walking. "Hyunjin your home?" "Lixie my love.." "Come here." Hyunjin followed his boyfriends request walking up to him hugging him tightly. "I missed you Lixie" "Don't worry I did too." Hyunjin stood up looking at Felix. "Hyunjin?" Hyunjin at that moment kissed Felix holding his face tightly. "Hyunjin.." "I love you." "I love you too.." Felix smiled, then something caught his eye at the staircase was JIhyeon who had tears in his eyes, wiping his tears away watching the two. "Jihyeon!" Jihyeon ran back upstairs, Felix chased after him. :Jihyeon you weren't supposed to see that!" "See what my brother kissing his boss!"

Felix had always knew his brother wasn't like other kids his age, for a eight year old he was far more intelligent, and was like an adult stuck in a child's body. "Listen-" "NO LIXIE YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID IT WAS FOR WORK, AND MONEY!" "I know..." "NO YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR THE BEST, BUT SEEING YOU DRESS LIKE A MAID SEEMS SO SHAMELESS!" Felix's eyes teared up he never wanted to hurt his brother this whole time he wanted to help raise him, provide for him, care for him, but he never thought his tactics would hurt his brother. "NOW YOUR KISSING HIM?" "I get your mad Jihyeon, but I am doing it all for you.." "FOR ME OR FOR HIM!" "YOU!" Felix snapped he had been trying so hard ever since he was fifteen years old he had loved his brother so much, but now his brother was angry he knew it wasn't for something stupid, but it still angered him. "I hate you Felix.." These four words were words Felix never wanted to here ever from Jihyeon, these words were like one hundred thousand needles stabbing him in his heart over, and over again. "Okay hate me all you want.." Felix walked out of the room.

(Message from author) I know this chapter was short, but I just wanted to do this part because I want a perspective from Jihyeon on how he feels about the whole dating thing with his brother, and Hyunjin as we all should know by now he isn't like other kids by a long shot because he acts like an adult while being eight years old anyways I hope you guys liked this part! And as always Eat, and Sleep well^^ ~Bubbles~

Word Count: 876 Words<3