We meet once again

Felix waited outside his apartment complex for Jisung to pick him up.

Bbokari<3

Hey are you guys coming yet?

Sent-5:30 PM

                                                                                                                             Jisung^^

                                                                                           Yep I am here i'm parking!

                                                                                                                       Sent-5:31 PM

Bbokari<3

Okay! ^^

Sent-5:32 PM

                                                                                                                            Jisung^^

                                                                Also Lee Know is bringing a new friend!      

                                                                                                                      Sent-5:33 PM

Bbokari<3

No problem^^

Sent-5:34 PM

Felix saw Jisung's car urging him to park in the spot in front of him. "Hey Lixie hop in!" Felix walked over he climbed in shutting the door behind him. "Hey Jisung!" He exclaimed hugging his best friend. "Hi Lixie!" "Are the three already at the club?" Jisung nodded. 

The two arrived at the club, Felix stepped out of the car. It seemed a lot of men were there the majority were staring at him, blushing, speaking about how they wanted his number. He continued walking into the club with his best friend. "Hi baby!" "Hey Hannie!" Minho hugged his boyfriend tightly. "Hey Minho hyung!" "Hey Lixie!" They shared a hug, then someone caught Felix's eye, standing next to Minho was Hyunjin. "Is this the friend..?" "Oh yeah meet my new friend Hwang Hyunjin!" "No need to introduce us, we've met before.." "Oh good!" 

The five headed to their room Jisung, and Minho put on a song, while Felix, Hyunjin, and Chan sat down. "Uh so how have you been." Felix stayed quiet for a minute or so. "Good you?" "Okay I have been better.." "Listen Hyunjin you said you didn't wanna talk anymore so why after 2 years you suddenly wanna talk?" Hyunjin stayed silent. "Fine then don't talk, I need a breather anyways." Felix got up walking out of the room.

Felix sighed he breathed in the fresh air, he noticed someone walking up to him. "Hello cutie you here alone?" It was a very handsome guy who was standing in front of Felix he had black hair, and blue eyes that felt like looking into the ocean. "Uh hello I am actually here with friends.." "Nice I am here with friends too, my name is Junghyuk by the way." The guy smiled warmly at Felix which made Felix's heart beat a little. "My name is Felix." "Wanna get a drink with me?" "Why not."

Hyunjin was getting worried he hadn't seen Felix come back in a while. Felix looked extra cute today so what if someone took him home, or to a hotel? Hyunjin couldn't bear that thought so he quickly ran outside to find Felix. "Felix?" He wasn't outside so Hyunjin checked inside the bar. 

He quickly rushed over to the bar. "Felix?" Hyunjin noticed Felix next to some guy, the sight was unpleasant so he quickly rushed to take him back. "Felix let's go back.." "Hyunjin hyung~" Hyunjin hugged Felix carrying him, he then glared at the guy. "Sorry didn't know he was taken.." Hyunjin carried Felix to his car, but before they left he texted Minho.

~Wolf Devil~

Hey I am taking Felix back to his house.

Sent-8:56 PM

                                                                                                              "Tissue stuffer"

                                                                                                                 Okay take care.

                                                                                                                    Sent-8:57 PM

Hyunjin put Felix's seatbelt on he smiled softly gazing him. "I finally met you again.." Hyunjin buckled his seatbelt up, and turned on the car. "Where do you live Felix?" "Who are you~" "Hyunjin did you forget?" "Sorry handsome I have a boyfriend~.." Hyunjin soft gaze turned frightening. "A boyfriend?" "He is a CEO his surname is Hwang~" Hyunjin was shocked, Felix still thought of him as his boyfriend? "What?" "Yeah, but he left.." Hyunjin's heart stopped for a moment. "Oh did he.." "Yeah, hey handsome could you tell Hyunjin to come back~.." "Sure."

Hyunjin's heart felt like it could burst any second, he drove into his drive way. "I don't know where you live Felix, are you okay staying here?" "Hyunjin~" "Yes it is me.." Hyunjin spoke gently. "Take me home I am so uncomfortable!~" Felix's face was all red, Hyunjin realized that Felix was drugged by the man at the club. "Quickly let's hurry inside!" 

Hyunjin quickly rushed Felix inside. "Hyunjin I am so uncomfortable.." Hyunjin was confused. "Are you okay?" Felix's cheeks puffed up, he threw up all over his clothes. Hyunjin's maid washed his clothes, while he fed Felix medicine.

The next morning. (SKIPPPP~)-Author

Felix woke up, his head felt like it was about to burst. "Where am I?" Felix turned around to see Hyunjin. "HYUNJIN?" Hyunjin woke up. "Felix?" "Y-You.." "Do you not remember anything?" Felix finally remembered he got up blushing. "Where are my clothes.." Hyunjin smirked, he hugged Felix from behind. "My maid washed them for you, after you threw up." Felix pushed Hyunjin off. "You showed up after 2 years..I didn't wanna see you again.." Felix started tearing up. "Felix I..I promise to treat you well." Hyunjin held Felix's hand. "Please give me a second chance.." Felix hesitated. "Give me a chance to think about it.

A week later

Felix had thought about it for a while, Hyunjin had bought him gifts, pampered him, loved him. He decided to say yes to Hyunjin. 

Bbokari<3

I have decided to say yes..

Sent-2:12 PM

Felix waited for a while, there was no answer, had he been lied to again. "Hwang Hyunjin you jerk!" Felix nearly cried, but he knew it wasn't worth it. *Knock Knock* Felix went to open the door. "Hello?" "Felix!" "Hyunjin?" Felix was shocked, Hyunjin hugged him tightly. "I love you so much!"

(Message from author)  Annyeong! YASSSS ALMOST DONE! FINALLY THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER!  I LOVE YOU GUYS! Ehem anyways. As always Eat, and Sleep well^^

Word Count: 877 Words <3