We will never meet again

As Felix woke up to cook eggs for Jihyeon, before he left he noticed a text message in his inbox, he opened it quickly feeling bad for not answering sooner. It was from Hyunjin. But aside from that Felix went on with his day he quickly texted Hyunjin back, but his brother had just came back so he needed some food.

~Wolf Devil~

Hey Lix I just wanted to thank you for yesterday...

Sent-5:30 AM

                                                                                                                         Bbokari<3

                                                                                                  Yeah no worries ttyl...

                                                                                                                  Sent-7:20 AM

Felix was happy to be of help, but Hyunjin's words from yesterday really hit him. He got dressed, Felix looked at himself in the mirror. "Does he really like me?" Felix was deep in thought until he heard Jihyeon walking to the kitchen.

 "Lixie?" "Oh hey Jihyeon sorry let me get breakfast ready!" "Okay.." Jihyeon rubbed his eyes walking back to the room to get dressed. Felix sighed he grabbed two eggs from the fridge, his bowl, and skewer, and lastly his pan which he had put oil in. *Crack~* He cracked the two eggs, stirring them in the pan. "Jihyeon do you want  breakfast sausages?" "Yes please!" Felix quickly went to the fridge scavenging for the sausages. "There they are!" Felix heard a knock at the door. "Who could be here this early?" 

Felix rushed over from the kitchen to the door, before he opened the door he thought twice. "What if it is Hyunjin?" Hesitantly Felix asked who it was. "Who is it.." "Felix it is me Yeonjun!" Felix swung the door open, he hugged Yeonjun tightly. "He is back.." Yeonjun let Felix go.

"What he came back?" "Yes, but I feel like he had a change of heart.." Yeonjun stared at Felix silently. "Did he hurt you?" "No.." "Good." Yeonjun rubbed the top of Felix's head. "That is good.." "Hyung your acting weird?" Then at the corner of Felix's eye he spotted a figure of a man standing at the stairs, he stared harder he then realized who is was. Hyunjin, he was staring at the two with a broken look in his eyes.

"Hyunjin..." Felix put his hand out. "Hyunjin come here.." Hyunjin silently turned around walking away from the two. Felix was shocked had Hyunjin finally given up, he should be happy, but why did he feel like a piece of his heart was missing all of a sudden? 

Yeonjun took Jihyeon to school after comforting Felix, while Felix was left at home. "Why did you come back..?" "Just why.." Felix paused for a moment realizing his true feelings, although he knew Hyunjin had hurt him he was still eager to try again with him. But Felix knew Yeonjun's effort to bring him back safely would be in vane if he went back, and what if everything got worse if he goes back? 

Felix tried to stop himself from texting Hyunjin, but yet he still did.

Bbokari<3

Hey Hyunjin, I can explain if you want me too, but for now just don't be upset..

Sent-9:20 AM

                                                                                                                          ~Wolf Devil~