What I Want [PT.2]

The default tune of animated restaurant music fills the air of the Morales family, for the entire restaurant was rented out by them for this summer's family dinner. Everyone was sectioned off, different branches of the family at their own table, but everyone was still happily conversing. Enjoying the music and the loud happy chatter of the black and Latin culture.

At your table, it only sat the OG trio that we all knew, and his grandma Gloria. There was silence for a while before Rio brought up an uncomfortable conversation after exchanging some questionable looks between Jefferson and her mother. "So! Miles, y/n." Rio says as she takes a bite of her Moqueca.

The two teenagers look up at the same time. "Yes mom/Mrs. Morales?" Rio clears her throat. "We're all very curious to know—" "and we mean to harm!" Jefferson interrupts his wife. They glare at each other for a quick second and Rio proceeds. "We're just..a little concerned!" "And we mean! No! Harm!" Jefferson again interrupts.

Rio holds the bridge of her nose. "Ai. Jeff." "I'm sorry." "Jeff shut up for five seconds. I'm talking here." "You're right! You're right, I'm sorry. Proceed." Rio looked back at the two of you. "Are you guys having sex?" Miles laughed and you felt like hiding, very embarrassed at such a question! "Mom, why would I be having sex??" Rio smiles. "I don't think you quite understood the question. I mean with EACH OTHERR!"

"Oh!!" You and Miles looked at one another and you looked away first. "No!! Of course not!" You squeak. "Why would you think that? Miles and I are just friends! We don't like each other like that. Right Miles?" "I'm not fuckin—! I mean yeah. What she said." Miles muttered under his breath. "Miles?!" Rio and Jefferson yell at him, Gloria smacking his head immediately. "OW!" "Your mouth will put you out!" Rio threatened.

The woman lets out a big ass sigh before turning and smiling at her husband and mother,"and you people thought it was a question that was reaching." Jeff's side eye made her ignore his entire face, "sure. And you think that isn't."

The couple bicker less and eat more, in less than two seconds they're hugging and kissing on each other like they weren't just fighting. You found yourself staring at their love, in love with it actually. You stared too long though, because you stared to imagine yourself in Rio's shoes, and Miles' in Jefferson's.

You shake your head and smack your forehead to snap out of it.

"Y/n.." Miles called your name, forcing you to face your fears and look at him. "We should probably talk about earlier." You smile at him sweetly, your thick/thin [colour] lips twitching up to seem as though you were happy. "Hah! There's no need for real. We already know how the convo is gonna go, so let's just avoid the awkwardness." Miles shakes his head ignoring what you said, "I think it's important we talk. Y/n."

The way he said your name you could tell he was being very serious. "Okay. Let's talk. But we're not going anywhere in private," you hiss putting your napkin down, "let's talk right here." Miles disagreed immediately. "Nahh. I don't want us to talk in an open space where nosey family members can hear us even when we whisper." "I don't feel like going away from the table to talk. That will cause drama. You know how your aunties can be."

His brown eyes went dim for a quick second. He had forgotten about those snobby, fast women. "Alright. I'll say this very quickly. I. Do not. Like you like that y/n. And you know this." "You already told me Miles. Two years ago? When I told you I liked you but you rejected me?" A dry chuckle comes from him.

"If that's the case why are you still not over me yet? I don't mean to be rude for real but y/n it's been, years. You gotta move on." You smile at him sweetly, but you were on the verge of tears. This was so embarrassing. "Y/n?" Miles noticed you weren't talking anymore. You just stared at his dumbest. "Y/–" You get up, making the chair screech against the tile because of how hard you scooted it back, and you walked out of the room quickly heading into the bathroom.

The whole restaurant got silent and watched as Miles got up and chased after you. Nobody said anything for 3 more minutes before a baby cried and the noise reverted.

[Meanwhile in the bathroom]

"What's his deal?!" You screamed at no one throwing the soap bottle near the sink down on the ground. The contents of the bottle spills everywhere.

"Who does he think he is telling me to just stop liking him?! He don't even know how hard I tried! It's not even a like, like that! I like like him! He has my whole heart. I already get it we won't date."

You kick the bin in that was near a wall. "I haven't even confessed to him directly. He was eavesdropping. Shouldn't have even been there!!"

All the tears came flowing. "And then he thought it cute to just call me out and embarrass me like that?! That's not cool Miles! Who does that shit?!"

"Ehm." You hear a voice clear their throat from behind you. You freeze in your position of taking your bag off to freshen up, and you slowly look back. "Um. Yes?"

You ask this strange voice. "Imma need you to shut up." You face them very much angry now. You knew that voice. "Miles what's your problem? You are so weird. You followed me into the women's bathroom really?!"

You pause and you look at him up and down. Miles gave you a smirk, but it was very obvious something was different about him. Very different.

"I don't like it when women cry and beg, so be a good girl and come my way. Get on your knees. Close your eyes and shut your mouth. This will be over very quickly." You feel a chill run down your spine.

You approach Miles and you say nothing, doing exactly as he says. Just then, Miles runs into the bathroom looking very distressed.

"Y/n wait! I didn't mean to—..crap." He stared into the eyes of himself and he clenched his fist. "This is between me and you Prowler. You let her go now." Miles, from Earth 42 laughed maniacally. "You know this bitch?!"

He rubs your head softly. "That's real cute!" Grabbing you by your hair and pulling your head back. "Ah! Ow!" "That hurts. I know." Miles 42 lets your hair go and he shakes his head like he was having some empathy for you. "It's her life or yours." The helmet covers Miles 42's face again, and he shoots from his wrist a portal. He doesn't stay to chat any longer and he drags you inside. Miles was quick to shoot his web but not quick enough, because the portal closed and the only thing he pulled off of you was sweat.

Abducted by Miles 42. Wonder where this takes you...