Staring

Miles' pov

I watched her from the back of my new class with a small smirk on my face. She was absolutely beautiful and she didn't even know it. Everything she did seemed so damn sexy. When she bites her lip I feel my heart squeeze.

My mom calls them butterflies.

I call it some kind of disease.

"Miles?! Are you going to keep staring at Y/n or are you going to pay attention to the lesson." Everyone laughed. I felt so embarrass. Now they're gonna think I like her! It's not like I don't like her, she's pretty attractive, and not to mention smart.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I ducked behind my book and pretended to read. I think she saw me. Shit.

[Time skip]

"Miles likes y/n!" A girl squealed in my ears. Her stupid friends copied. "Shut up!" I rushed the cafeteria for something to eat. I have to keep fit, so Peter tells me. Since I have been eating way too much pizza.

I decided to grab a box of milk, a tuna fish sandwich, and some broccoli. I hated my lunch.

Looking around I struggled to decide where I was gonna sit. Definitely not the cool kids table. They all smell.

Not the geeks. I am not a geek.

Not the nerds. I may be smart but no.

There were other options until I saw the perfect table. Away from all the children. I walked over to it and placed my tray down. Someone else with s/c hands placed their tray down as well surprising me.

Looking up I saw y/n. If I wasn't brown, and I was white, I'm pretty sure I would look like a tomato. "Can I sit here with you?" Her voice sounds like sweet honey. I nodded grinning like an idiot.

"Sure you can sit here!" We sat at the same time. There was silence at the table as we ate. Then she asked me a horrific question. "Why were you looking at me?"

I thanked God again for my skin. "B-b-b..." but I didn't thank him for my stuttering.

"B-b-b..." she stared at me like I was crazy. "I-I-I..." stop stuttering MILES!!!! She stood about to leave but I grabbed her hand. "I like you and you seem cool!" She turned and stared at me with wide eyes. Then she gave me a soft smile. "I like you too Miles." My heart squeezed again and this time my stomach did back flips.

"So you wanna go on a date?!" I squeaked. Curse puberty. "Nope!" She giggled a bit then left me hanging. "Bruh! Y/n!" And left me chasing her.