Detention Kids

Your pov

There I sat in class beside my boyfriend Miles Morales, not really listening to my Science teacher.

I was instead just doodling at the back of my book, as was Miles.

But he was mostly paying attention to her. "Ms. L/n?" I looked up at the fact she mentioned my name. "Yeah?" "Repeat the last things I said."

I racked my brain for anything she said that I could have miraculously picked up somehow. But there was nothing!

"Uh."

I stood there dumbfounded. "Report to detention Y/n, maybe when you're there you'll remember what I said." I huffed and rolled my eyes leaving the room.

"What was that l/n?"

I turned and glared at her showing the finger. "Fuck you old bitch!"

"Rude!" I walked out heading over to detention, putting on my f/c headphones. I plugged it up to my phone and started listening to BAD by Xxxtentacion.

Some kids passed me as I walked the halls heading over to that room. When I entered through the door I was met with a bunch of other children.

Four seconds after Miles appears behind me. "How did you end up here?" I asked him in shock.

He rubs behind his neck nervously letting out a laugh. We sat in seats near one another. "Well I might of insulted Ms. Gorilla, calling her an ugly piece of shit that takes on children cause she's a bit of an idiot."

"Wow." I said to him. "Didn't know you had it in you Miles." The most annoying teacher in the world comes walking in the room with a ruler in his hand. "I am Mr. Rickman!"

He yelled, writing his name on the board. "I am your teacher! I will be teaching you about obedience! Something you all lack!"

"And you lack a breath mint!" A boy yelled.

"This is why you're in detention."

"And this is why you're the most hated teacher alive. Maybe if you brushed your teeth often we would like you."

Mr. Rickman glared hard at the boy. "What is your name young man?" "Jonah." Mr. Rickman grunted. "You mean that disgusting 11th grader that gives problems to all teachers?"

"Yup! I guess I really am pretty popular."

Miles and I looked at one another. "He's bold." Miles said to me. Mr. Rickman looked to our side. "You, the brown skinned boy." Miles looked up fast.

"Yes?" "I have never seen you here before. Why are you here?" Miles fiddled with his fingers a bit. "I insulted a teacher. I called her an ugly piece of shit that takes on children cause she's a bit of an idiot."

Mr. Rickman stared at him with his mouth agape. "What the hell?" "Yeah." "Sit down." Miles sat and looked ashamed.

"L/n, in here again I see. What did you do this time?" I smiled brightly at the old man.

"I told Ms. Oliya, Fuck you old bitch!"

"Yes. Typical cuss bird." "Why thank you!" Mr. Rickman turned to leave the class. "No talking!"

The second he left we all started chatting to one another.

"Aye y/n! Did Oliya make her face like she was smelling shit?" Jonah asked me. "More than that. It was like she was smelling dead bodies and shit."

"Damn." A few of them said. Miles ended up laughing. "I'm gonna go to some graffiti after school in the subways, wanna come along baby?" I blushed.

We rarely called each other nicknames. "Yeah sure I don't mind coming." For a while we were lost in each other's eyes. That was until Rickman walked in again and glared at all of us. We got quiet immediately.

"You'll be staying for the next three hours. Orders from each of your homeroom teachers."

I groaned aloud and jumped up on the table shaking my ass. "They can kiss it!"
"Yeah!" A red headed girl did the same and then started to hit the quan.

"YOUR BITCH GON KISS ME LIKE UNDER A MISTLETOE!"

Rickman stared in shock. "SCUMMM GANGGGG!" Jonah screamed out pulling out his small boom box and playing music.

"TREY WAY!!" I yelled out.

"FACE IS PRETTY - FOR DAYS!" The red head girl yelled.

"I DON'T FUCK WITH CHIT CHAT!" Soon a whole lot of us started screaming out some parts of the song.

"IF SHE IN FUCKIN ME AND NICKI KICK THAT HOE RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR!!" Jonah yelled again. He started shaking his blonde head full of long hair.

Then he changed the song. "KIKI! DO YOU LOVE ME!"

"ARE YOU RIDING!"

"SAY YOU NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDE ME!!!"

Rickman continued staring in shock. Even Miles was surprised. The red head, who I soon remembered name's is Kyla started to twerk.

Jonah even shook some ass. Pretty soon, everyone was dancing and screaming out random lyrics.

Miles started to dance with me on the table and snuck a quick kiss. "This is the most fun I have ever had!" He yelled. I kissed his cheek. "I know right!!"

Mr. Rickman walked out the door with a red face. He was mad.

A brown haired girl took off her shirt later and was left in her tank top.

One girl with brown skin started screaming, "I MUST A ROB A NIGGA SHIT! TAKE A NIGGA BITCH! DO THE DASH IN A - CUT THE CASH IN A -"

Jonah joined in. "IT'S A MIX TAPE MONOPOLY BITCH!"

This was the class of the worst behaved children. No teacher could handle us. Not even our head teacher. Often we were warned by her that we would be expelled if we continue this bad behaviour. Up to now, we haven't been kicked out.

"SKI MASK IS BAE!" A blonde girl squealed. "YAS!" Her brown haired friend agreed.

Jonah's best friend Kyle started dancing. He was an African American, like Miles.

"XXXTENTACION IS LEGEND!" He screamed.

All the girls started to scream like they were having an orgasm. Even I squealed when he mentioned Jahseh.

Miles wrapped his arms around me from behind planting soft kisses on my neck. "I have never seen you behave this crazy." I smiled a bit feeling my cheeks heat.

"Heh." "I think it's cute. Crazy, but cute."

"I love you too Morales." Miles gave me a kiss to the forehead. "I think I wanna come to detention a little more often."