Incredibles 2

Miles had kindly asked you out to go to the movies so you could both see the new movie, Incredibles 2; he had one extra ticket and Gwen couldn't make it so he turned to you.

You were excited and waited for months to see the movie, so you screamed out a yes as though he just proposed and now here the two of you were, waiting at a table to go in for the movie.

"Thanks for inviting me out again Miles." Miles smiled warmly at you. "Hey no problem g." Some people passed the two of you and made a quick "aw" at the scene thinking it was a young couple out to the movies, when in reality it was two best friends going out to watch a movie.

"They keep staring. Like, we're on a date." You spoke up taking a sip of your soda. "Yeah, it's kinda annoying in a way." Miles agreed. "So, you excited?" You asked grinning. Miles shrugged. "In a way yes. I guess I am. I'm not that much of a fan for Incredibles but that'll do." You took out your phone and checked the time. "Let's go in Morales." Miles stood grabbing the big bag of pop corn while you put your phone away and grabbed the two soda cups.

When you entered the theatre you both saw the movie has just begun. A little more into the movie, Miles asks you, "hey yah want some pizza?" You glance at him. "What type?" "Pepperoni." With a small nod from you, Miles stood and left to get the pizza.

"Jack-Jack has POWERS?!" "Yes he has powers yah dumb Violet fuck."

You mutter under your breath taking a hand full of popcorn and stuffing your mouth.

Miles comes back four minutes later with a medium sized box of pizza and sites down beside you. He opens the box and hands you a slice which you happily take and began eating that. Later on in the movie you watched as Elasta-girl saves the twisted lady and you fall asleep.

[Time skip...]

"Wake up y/n. The movie's over." You opened your eyes slowly adjusting it to the light in the room. "I missed it?!" You whined. "Chill I can always buy the CD. Let's go." He helped you up. "By the way I got some more pizza in the box. I left 3 back for you." "That's sweet, thanks Miles." When you both exited the movies, Miles placed the pizza box and the soda cups inside his bag. He then started munching on the rest of the popcorn.

You both walked to the parking lot and Miles ran over to his motorcycle. He stepped on it and finished the popcorn, then threw it somewhere for the wind to take. "Miles that is called littering. It is not right to litter." Miles shot you a bored look. "Did anyone see that? No. Now get on." You got on the bike and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Where to?" Miles asked you starting up the engine. "Take me straight home Miles." "You got it y/n." He then rode off grinning from ear to ear as he played some tunes. His favourite song of the year came on making him sing along. "Aye aye aye aye." You stared at the boy trying to process what the hell was he doing. "Ooo ooo ooo ooooo." "Miles you alright?" He threw his head back and continued. "Aye aye."

You rolled your eyes and focused on anything but Miles trying to sing something. "Ooo ooo ooo oooo." "You sound like an owl."

"Netheless to say I keep her in check! She was all bad bad nevertheless. Calling it quits now baby imma wreck. Crash at my place baby you're a wreck. Netheless to say I keep her in check! She was all bad bad nevertheless! Calling it quits now baby imma wreck! Crash at my place baby you're a wreck! Digging in a bad way losing your grip. Screaming at my face baby don't trip!"

You rolled your eyes knowing the song well. Sunflower, Swae Lee and Post Malone. Of course. Typical Miles.

"Someone took a big L don't know how that feels! Looking at you side ways part of your grip! Oooo! Something's I just can't refuse! She wanna ride me like a cruise! And I'm not tryna lose!"

"Some of those words aren't even right Miles." He completely ignored you and continued. "Then you're left in the dust! Unless I stuck by yah! You're the sunflower! I think your love would be too much! Or you'll be left in the dust! Unless I stuck by yah! You're the sunflower! You're my sunflower!" He expected you to pitch in and sing the other parts, which you eventually gave into.

"Every time i'm leaning on yah! You don't make it easy no no! Which I could be there for yah! Give me a reason to! Go! Everytime I'm walking out! I can hear you telling me to turn around! Fighting for my trust said you won't back down! Even if we gotta risk it all right now oh!" You felt Miles place a hand on your thigh.

"I know you're scared to be alone! I don't wanna let you go! But it's out of my control! And I don't wanna let you go! Then your left in the dust!" "Skrr!" "Unless I stuck by yah! You're the Sunflower! I think your love will be too much! Or you'll be left in the dust! Unless I stuck by yah! You're the Sunflower!" "You're my sunflower!"

By now Miles had parked in front of your mansion. He looked back at you and gave you a smirk. "Wasn't that fun y/n?" You got off his bike and grabbed the bag of food handing him his cup of soda. "Yes that was fun Miles. Thank you for tonight." Miles placed his hand on your shoulder and pulled you in close. He then enveloped you in a tight hug. "Goodnight y/n."

You nod hugging back. "Night Miles." When you entered your door out of sight Miles drove off. "You're my sunflower!"