Spider Girl (PT 2)

Hello everyone! I am back to update this book at last! Do you guys have any requests?

Warning, smut, but it's shitty and not getting into detail. Swearing, you know. The usual fuck, shit and almost bitch?

The table was silent that night as you ate dinner with your mother. Your head was always down as you chewed on your food, enjoying the taste but desperate to leave at last. Spidergirl had to meet with Spiderman! It's as simple as that. So when your mother decides to ask you, "how was school?"

You start to become uneasy. Every question possible zoomed into mind. 'Did they see me leave during school hours? Those damn snitches! Is it that one home-work I didn't complete? Man I could have gotten that done any DAY now! Why is she asking me about my day?! She hardly does that!' "Y/n?" You jolt at your mother's voice.

"I asked how was school." A grin came to your teeth. "It was good mom!" After quickly you stand and wash your dishes, then off to your room you went. Laying down and texting Spiderman.

You were given the number to his second phone, which you didn't mind. That night the two of you were supposed to go on a roof top date! How excited you were to be meeting with your boyfriend!

"Still up for that date tonight? 😘" -Spider-Man

You grin walking towards your bathroom for a shower, "of course Spidey, wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Once you were positive your mom was out cold, you slipped on your f/c and black [if black's your favourite colour just use your second favourite colour] spider suit. Your mask immediately got comfortable on your face, and you throw on a f/c hoodie, dropping the hood over your head and plugging your earpods into your ears.

Opening your window you shoot a string of web to a building 7 meters away from your apartment's roof, jumping across and swinging to the building you and your beloved would meet up after fighting crimes or before. In your mind you sung along to a song in your playlist, until you couldn't contain it no more and began singing out loud!

"THEY'RE FORMING IN A STRAIGHT LINE!! THEY'RE GOING THROUGH A TIGHT WIND--- HOLY SHIT!!" Immediately you latch yourself to the nearest wall, holding your chest where your beating heart was in fright. "I barely missed that car!"

A small buzz went off on your phone and you glanced to it. "Be there in eight minutes baby!"

Your eyes nearly bulged out your mask. You were probably twelve minutes away from that roof top! "No matter!" You yell in your best heroic voice, "LYING can help ME!!"

Just as you swung to the next building a scream came to your ears, and your spider senses went off. "That didn't sound right." You go to the area of the said scream, watching surprised when a man was forcing himself on to a young woman, that looked to be about your age!

"It's always bums like these that make me wanna puke." You outstretch your hand, shooting a web at the man so he stuck to the wall. Then, you go beside the girl, asking if she was okay. "You good?" "Yes! Thank you Spider-girl!" The female hugged you tightly, maybe a little too close!

You pull apart gently and smile, "now, I'm late for a meet up. Call the cops asap for this son of a b-" again your phone buzzed. "Hey girl I'm here. Where you at?"

You suck in a deep breath through your nostrils, "okay I gotta dip!!"

And off you ran! At last you make it to the masked man, he was sitting patiently with a box of pizza, some Chinese food, Italian to the side of it and even dessert! The roof top was set up in some romantic picnic like way, and it made your heart sore. "Wow, Spidey." "What took you so long?" His deep voice sent chills down your spine.