Spider-Girl

You sat on top of a tall building staring down at New York City making sure everything was in order.

Your phone suddenly rang snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked down at it seeing your mom calling you. You sighed wondering if you should answer or not.

After five minutes of constant ringing you answered. "Yeah sup mom." "WHERE ARE YOU?!" You rolled your eyes. "I'm playing tennis with some friends. I'll be home at 7." "You BETTER!" With a long groan you cut the call off and stood stretching. Your dark f/c and black suit stretching as you moved.

Out of no where you see a string of web and then the young teenager, and your boyfriend Spider-Man. "Took you long enough." He suddenly deepened his voice. "Yeah uh sorry. Had work to do baby." You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him in for a hug.

He wraps his arm around your waist gladly hugging back. "Can I have a kiss?" You hear him whisper. With a small laugh you lift your mask half-way up your face exposing your lips. Spider-Man did the same. Your gave him a long sweet kiss then pulled your mask down. "Can't I get another one baby?"

You sighed and flicked his forehead. "No." Checking the time you slightly freaked out. "I gotta go Spidey!" You gave him another quick hug then swung off the building going through the heavy track. Some people and some children gave you a high five.

"Aye it's Spider-Man's girl!"

You smiled a bit to yourself trying to prevent a blush.

Arriving at your school you saw your two friends waiting for you to go play ping-pong with the enemy team. Entering your school you groaned at the persons in the opposite group.

Miles Morales, Gwen Stacey and Alexander Doll. Miles was the only one that pissed you off. You two didn't get along well.

"Why were you late Miles?!" Alexander complained. "I had to meet up with somebody dude. Chill it's just a game." "And you y/n." You sighed rolling your eyes. "I had to meet someone." You answered your best friend Leena.

After the game your team won.
10:7

"Great Miles you lost to a girl." Alexander complained again. "He plays better than you." Gwen spoke up for him. You knew they were best friends. Everyone knows they are best friends. It's always Miles and Gwen. You found that annoying.

As you walked home to your street, you felt something sharp hit your head and turned on your heels seeing Miles. He smirked at you. "What the hell do you want Morales?!" You yell picking up the pebble he threw at you. "Nothing l/n." He walked past you smiling a lot more to himself.

This made you throw the pebble back at him. He dodged it without looking back shocking you. Both of your spider senses went off and you both looked at one another weirdly. Quickly you passed the African American to turn a corner heading straight for Brooklyn. He was behind you. "Stop following me." You mutter. "I am not following you." He slightly yelled feeling aggravated.

When you enter your apartment around 7:15, you turned and glanced back in hopes of not seeing Miles. "You missed me already y/n?" He teased. "No! I have a boyfriend!" He snorted. "Who would date you? Is the guy on drugs?!" You angrily stomped your leg and walked over to the boy. "He is NOT on drugs! He is way better than you!" Miles nodded with an amused smile.

"Yeah I'm sure he is. And don't worry y/n, I have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact I'm meeting up with her tonight." "Same." We glared at each other. "Bye y/n." Miles gave you a light punch on the shoulder and turned around heading to his apartment which was only five blocks away from yours. You dusted your shoulder like a bug died on you and entered your apartment hearing the loud voice of your mother.

"Child do not SLAM that damn door! Do you pay for shit in this apartment?! Hell no!" "Sorry mama!" Dropping your bookbag on the floor you strolled over to the kitchen seeing a pot of spaghetti being cooked. Hunger rushed over your body. Grabbing the pot spoon you opened the lid. "And by the way y/n!!" "Yes mama?!" You scream out getting annoyed. "You better not go into my damn pot and steal any food! I'll know if you ate anything!" Quickly you placed the pot spoon back down and let go of the pot lid.