ᦟ28

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟪——————————————————————

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟪
——————————————————————

HALF A WEEK had passed so agonizingly slow after the ordeal in strictland. The group of now seven men had each, individually, struggled with the outcome of the events that haunted their dreams. None could get as much as an ounce of peaceful sleep without their minds forcing memories upon them that had them in despair.

Two of their people were gone. Just like that. Unreachable how it seems and now they were supposed to continue their lives like nothing had happened?

Though, one thing had the group figured out after the first few days. They were, in fact, back in their own world. But something was nagging at the back of their minds, hinting them onto something they couldn't quite place.

And then, at once, it hit them as Yunho came crashing through the doors of the warehouse with pale complexion and eyes so full of different emotions that it proved difficult to recognize a single one of them.

"My brother," he whispered through the silenced air, staring at his friends whose appearance was far from the youthful and happy façades they were supposed to wear. Most of them had their hair unkept, eyes framed by dark circles caused by the lack of sleep they were granted by their subconsciouses and skin as pale as a sheet of paper. "He's... he's alive."

And then it clicked.

They were back in their own reality, just undisputedly at a time they had long lived through. The Cromer had send them back in time and plunged them into the past.

And for Yunho it meant that his brother was yet to perish.

It had been a revelation that had all of them in utter disbelief and confusion on just how the antique device worked. They had been lucky that Yeosang's rush actions had practically caused the Cromer to send them back to where they wanted to go and not just let them spawn in a time and place that would worsen their situation even further.