ᦟ29

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟫——————————————————————

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟫
——————————————————————

WOOYOUNG HASTILY strode down an alleyway he was all too familiar with. The graffiti on the brick walls to his right, the vet that barely anyone visited at the dimly lit corner and the single street lamp that flickered down onto the dirtied path. Everything was the same as he remembered.

Having gone back in time was not a factor that rattled on Wooyoung's lifestyle one bit. Ever since he grew to be a teenager, his days had little to no variety before he met the group of men he cherished so much.

Only two things there were that time for him to actually look forward to. Two things that had, without fail, brought a shimmer of light and color into his monotonous life.

The first, a thing that had created a link to the group of seven others at a point way later in time; Dancing. The freestyle dancing competitions he would participate in when night consumed the otherwise busy streets of the city, were one of the little joys he allowed himself.

So the night before the plan to get the Cromer back into their hands was set in motion, he returned to where he had spent the only quality time he was granted so long ago.

An old, slightly run down parking garage a few narrow alleyways down from his own apartment was where he found himself that chilly night. The music that buzzed from the top had a smile tugging onto his lips at an instance when he entered the ground floor. His hands were buried in his pockets as the exceptionally fresh night air hit his back — a cloudy breath escaping his lips at the temperature.

Though, he had not only returned for only the dance battles.

Because the second reason for him to enjoy life to what he would title as its fullest, came rushing down the staircase connecting each floor of the empty garage. In contrast to the colorlessly grey concrete walls, the rather pale colored clothes of the person skipping to the male appeared as vibrant as a firefly in the dark.