ᦟ30

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟥𝟢——————————————————————

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟥𝟢
——————————————————————

LATE EVENING was quick to approach and with that came the plan that the group of six had carefully crafted the past days. The fact that two of their original members had to be excluded from panning had made it just the more difficult and dangerous to operate, and yet they would stop at nothing.

Altogether, they were willing to break the law that day, unwavering in that very aspect. They had already stepped too far and deep into the swamp of this mess to struggle their way out again. Frankly, none attempted it anyway as they strode even further. Thus, the group had met up at the gates of the National Museum, prepared for whatever obstacle might cross their path.

Or so they thought.

"Are you guys ready?" Hongjoong asked, checking over every individual of his group of friends in search of any uncertain looks. He found none.

It was strange, Hongjoong realized, to suddenly lead the troop on his own again; to not have another one by his side who would support and come up with plans and strategies. Even though it had only been a limited, rather short period of time he had spent with Marilee guiding their group, he found her presence missing greatly at his side when standing in front of his friends. Like an unoccupied slot that had too long not been as empty as it was now.

Nevertheless, this was exactly why he had to pull through with this scheme. They had to obtain the Cromer under all circumstances and each were willing to pay a high price in order to succeed.

The five nodded with confidence, their willpower as strong and thick as stone. Hongjoong gave a steady nod in return as well, beckoning them to part into the groups they had already split up long before the day. With that, the plan was set into motion.

Wooyoung, Hongjoong and Mingi stepped forth in oder to distract the guards who had, at that point, already loosened up. The closing time of the museum was mere minutes away and the crowds were slowly but surely streaming out of the museum.