life

" ugh..." Natakpan ni Alliah ng braso ang nakakasilaw na liwanag na tumama sa mga mata.

" for heavens sakes, sino bang nag angat ng kurtina!?" Naiinis niyang bulong.

Masakit din ang ulo at kamay niya. Para siyang nabundol ng ten wheeler truck sa sakit ng ulo niya.

Napilitan siyang dumilat. Bimungad sa kanya ang puting dingding sa paligid. Mga kurtinang may prints ng hot air balloon, at bookshelf sa sa may bedside nya.

Tumitig siya sa kisame.

Bakit ba hindi siya ginising ni Ethan?

Then it hit her. Hard.

Napakagat siya sa kamay para pigilan ang pagiyak.....pagtangis
sa sobrang sakit na nararamdaman niya.

Five years.
Five long years na nagsama sila. Three months na nagplano para sa kasal nila. In just 24 hours, nadurog ang puso niya.

He left her at the altar.
Ni ha ni ho wala.
Hindi rin alam ng mga magulang nito kung nasaan amg lalaki.

She tried to be normal. She went back to work. Endured the pity and stares of her friends and colleagues at work. Smiled to prove to her family that shes ok.

Pero deep inside..shes dead.
Her chest is hollow. Her fears and insecurities eating her up.

Masaya sa labas pero nagdurugo sa loob.

She cant tell her mom because ahe has a weak heart. Shes an only child, so theres no siblings to unload her burden to.

On a weekend after spending her Friday night singing with friends, she took off all her clothes. Put water and lie on the warm water on her bathtub, she sliced her wrist deep.

The blood soak her towel thats strategically placed near her on the floor. She watch her life drain away from her and smiled.

This is it.
No turning back.
Free from the hurt and pain.
At last....

He felt a pull to enter the apartment near the corner. Nate is impressed with the decor inside the house. Minimalist with girly accents. Like the teddybears displayed on her counter.

She saw her gasping her last breath.

Her face is a bit on the chubby side. Her eyes red rimmed but peaceful squints at him. Tinitingnan siguro kung sino siya.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay nito.
Bahagyang naka kuyom pero nanlalamig na.

Hinawakan niya ang pisngi nito.
Nalungkot siya.

Her name shows on his book and Nate shakes his head.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit di niya magawang hilahin ang espiritu ng babae para matapos na ang paghihirap nito.

Instead he healed her.
Kissing her eyes as they close.

He lift her from the cold water and cover her with a large clean towel.
Buong pagiingat na ibinaba niya ito sa kama.

And made a promise.

Now all she needs to wake up and live again.

The first thing she does is cursed her fate.

Pero ito rin ang nagbunsod sa kanya to fight back. Tatayo siyag muli.
She will live another day and move on..