Field trip (1)

All the buses arrived at the destination, and everyone had gotten off. 

"LOVELY DAYYYYY!!" Hana shouted. "Shut up." Zenitsu commented annoyingly. "You never appreciate the environment, don't you?" Hana shot back. 

"Now everyone, please be quiet. Each group will be divided by classes, and no one should wander around on their own. Everyone should stick to their own group at all time." Tomioka announced with a loud and serious tone. "Every class will be guided by their homeroom teacher." Tomioka finished the announcement. 

"Dammit we will be with Tomioka-sensei." Zenitsu complained. "I have to agree on this one, he's too strict." Hana agreed. "Come on guys, it can't be that bad!" Tanjiro said trying to cheer up the others. "WILL THERE BE FOOD?" Inosuke yelled. "YOU JUST ATE A MINUTE AGO!" Aoi scolded him. 

They were exploring a field filled with a bunch of beautiful flowers. Hana seemed to be in her own world, she had an airpod on her right ear. Inosuke was just overexcited about food, Zenitsu was just complaining about the loud noises coming from Inosuke. Tanjiro was enjoying the view along with Kanao enjoying the flowers. "Do you really like flowers that much?" Tanjiro asked suddenly while facing Kanao. "Yes, they're one of my favorite things." Kanao answered. Tanjiro gathered some flowers, then turned them into a flower crown. "Here, I think they suit you." Tanjiro said giving the flower crown to Kanao. "T-thanks." Kanao stuttered nervously, she was stunned by the sudden gift. "You look beautiful with it." Tanjiro commented while giving a sweet smile. 'HOW DO I RESPOND TO THIS????' Kanao thought to herself, she never knew how to respond to compliments. "T-thank you, it's such a nice flower crown." Kanao responded trying not to stutter and return the compliment. Both of them had light pink tints on their cheeks. 

"HEYY I MADE A FLOWER CROWN FOR YOU!!" Hana shouted excitedly while approaching Kanao. "Oh who made you that one?" Hana asked noticing the flower crown on Kanao's head. Kanao pointed at Tanjiro using her head. "Ohh, alright you couple." Hana replied with a grin on her face. "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!" Tanjiro responded, although he was actually flustered. "Hmm, not sure about that. Anyways, this is the flower crown I made, don't ask me how many tries it took." Hana said while giving the flower crown to Kanao. "Not as good as mine." Tanjiro joked around. "Yes of course, you should make the best one for your girlfriend." Hana shot back. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" Tanjiro responded loudly. "Yeah, not believing that. Anyways the teacher said we have 15 minutes to spend at this flower field, we could do anything we want." Hana said. "Is he going somewhere?" Tanjiro asked confusedly. "However all the teachers had something to take care of." Hana answered. "Then let's go call the others and talk together!" Tanjiro said excitedly. 

Tanjiro called the others, now they're all gathered together. 

"What should we do?" Muichiro asked. "Should we play a texting game?" Zenitsu suggested. "Bro we're in nature and you still suggested an online game." Hana commented. "How about we gather as much flowers as we can and turn them into flower crowns? Someone will be the judge and decide which one is the best one." Nezuko suggested. "Take Nezuko's suggestion or die." Zenitsu whispered while giving a death stare to everyone. Hana flinched at this, but decided to do it anyway. "Sure, Nezuko that sounds like a great idea!" Hana responded cheerfully. 

"Senjuro will be the judge." Muichiro ordered. "Eh ok." Senjuro agreed right away. All of them then took off to gather flowers for the flower crowns. 

"Alright is everyone finished?" Senjuro asked. Everyone nodded. "Ok then, let's start from Inosuke." Senjuro said. Everyone then saw Inosuke's flower crown..

Well technically it was a 'flower crown.'

"As expected." Everyone commented. "BAHAHAHA BRO USED DEAD FLOWERS" Hana burst out laughing. "BUT IT'S STILL A FLOWER CROWN!!" Inosuke responded furiously. "Yea no I'm not going to rate that one." Senjuro said. 

In the end, Kanao won because she chose the best selections of flowers and designed it beautifully. 

"I'm impressed! They look very nice!" Tanjiro complimented the flower crown Kanao had made. "Thanks." Kanao responded with a smile on her face. 

Soon the 15 minutes ended and everyone got back to each of their groups.