Paired with him

TRRRRRRRR

Lunchtime ended, which means all students must go back to each of their classes. 

As all the students enter the class, they saw Tanjiro and Hana in the classroom already. Tanjiro finished his homework, but Hana was still working on it. Kanao sat back down to her spot from before, staring at Hana who was still working on her homework hurriedly. 

"Good afternoon class! Please pull out your book and turn to the homework page." said Kanae while smiling at Kanao. Hana was still doing her homework, not realizing the teacher has already arrived. Kanae realized this, and decided to tease Hana. "You forgot to do your homework, didn't you?" asked Kanae while tapping Hana's head. Hana finally looked up, and then..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"I'M REALLY SORRY KANAE-SENSEI! UH YES I FORGOT TO DO IT I JUST FINISHED IT" shouted Hana, still in shock on how she never realized that the teacher was watching her the whole time. Kanae just shot a smile at Hana, knowing that Hana is a good student so if she missed her homework once, she would forgive her. 

End of class

Class ended, and they were waiting for their next teacher to come to class. Kanao saw how close Hana and Tanjiro was, as they keep joking around with each other. "Hey Aoi" Kanao called her. "Yes?" Aoi replied. "Are Hana and Tanjiro in a relationship?" Kanao whispered to Aoi, so she won't get heard. Aoi knew what this meant, "no, they're just cousins. So yes they're very close." answered Aoi. "They both have the same last name, Kamado. Didn't she told you that when she introduced herself to you?" Aoi asked. "Oh, no she didn't told me her last name. She only told me that her name was Hana." Kanao responded. 

In the middle of the class 

"Alright, we have an activity that will require pairs. You can choose your partner, but it has to be a girl and a boy each pair." Shinobu said, which resulted the class to gasp. "But we're not used to work with boys!" one of the girls shouted. "Well, you are going to get used to it because I'm going to do more of these activities in the future." replied Shinobu with a smile. 

Hana nudged her shoulders against Tanjiro's, coding that Tanjiro should go with Kanao. "What?" asked Tanjiro. Hana pointed to Kanao using her head while giving a smirk. "Why?" asked Tanjiro pretending not to understand what Hana meant. "You'd be perfect with her." replied Hana still having the smirk on her face. 

"Who are you going with, Aoi?" asked Hana turning her head to face Aoi. "Uh, idk to be honest." Aoi responded, definitely not knowing who to go with.  "HEY MOI WANNA GO WITH ME?!" Inosuke yelled at the top of his lungs, startling Aoi herself. "Go with him." Hana suggested Aoi still having the smirk on her face from earlier. "O-ok." Aoi nervously replied. Kanao heard everything, 'she's kind of strange.' Kanao thought.

"Kanao, who are you going with?" Tanjiro asked. "Eh, I still don't know." Kanao replied. Shinobu noticed that Kanao didn't know who to go with, so she decided to give her a suggestion. "Maybe you should go with Tanjiro." Shinobu suggested. Kanao ended up with Tanjiro, which she was actually grateful of because she thought that Tanjiro was the best to go with.