Talking to him

"Alright, does everyone has a partner to go with?" asked Shinobu to make sure that no one is alone. 

The whole class responded with a nod, "alright then, let me give you the instructions." Shinobu said. Hana ended up with Zenitsu, they were close anyways so there wasn't any problem. 

All the pairs were pure chaos, well except for Kanao and Tanjiro. They were surprisingly very calm. "So Kanao, what are your opinions on this class so far?" asked Tanjiro while doing their group activity. "It's pretty nice I guess, you're doing a good job managing it as a class president." Kanao replied honestly, she doesn't really compliment people but she thought that Tanjiro was different. "Oh, thanks." Tanjiro responded with a light pink tint on his cheeks. 

There was an awkward silence between the two, but Tanjiro decided to break the ice. He started asking Kanao random questions, like what's her favorite color, what made her move into the school, etc. 

End of school

Tanjiro came out of the school last, all of his friends were waiting for him at the gate. 

"GONPACHIRO! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Inosuke yelled. "I'm sorry everyone, I had to clean some things up on the classroom." Tanjiro apologized while giving a sheepish smile. There were also Sabito, Makomo, and Genya from the other class and Nezuko's classmates.

"It's ok onii-chan, now let's just go home." Nezuko said while giving a happy face. "Wanna go get ice cream before we go home?" Senjuro asked, he was craving ice cream for the whole day. Everyone agreed, but Tanjiro noticed that Kanao was walking alone without Kanae or Shinobu. 

"Wait guys, I wanna talk to Kanao for a sec." Tanjiro then left. 

"Damn it's her first day of school and he fell for her already" Hana commented. 

.....

"Didn't you fell for Muichiro at his first day of school as well?" Zenitsu shot at Hana.

.....

"Shut the fuck up." Hana said while giving the deadliest death stare ever known to exist.

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" Inosuke laughed maniacally, "YOU DESERVED THAT BAHAHAH."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I DESTROY THAT FACE OF YOURS" Hana responded furiously.

Muichiro ignored this conversation, it's a daily thing everyone teases him and Hana. (Even though what people say is always true lmao)

With Tanjiro and Kanao

"Hey, where's Shinobu-sensei and Kanae-sensei?" asked Tanjiro approaching Kanao. "Oh, they told me that they had some things to take care of, so they won't be able to walk me home." Kanao replied. "Well, how about you join me and my friends going home? We're going to buy ice cream also." Tanjiro suggested while having a wide smile plastered across his face. "O-oh sure." Kanao responded nervously knowing that she had no other choice.

Back to everyone

"Hey guys I'm back! Do you guys mind if Kanao joins us?" Tanjiro asked bringing Kanao with him to everyone. "Sure, we don't mind at all!" Nezuko said in response. 

-------------------------------------

Note:

There's class 1-A, 1-B, 2-A, 2-B, 3-A, 3-B, 4-A, and 4-B.

1-A Nezuko, Muichiro, and Senjuro

1-B has no particular character from the story so I won't mention it

2-A Sabito, Makomo, and Genya

2-B Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Aoi

3-A, 3-B, 4-A, and 4-B also has no character from the story 

--------------------------------------