Chapter Thirteen

The [h/c] vampire didn't know how long he had been wandering the city aimlessly. The map that Krul gave him was useless. Ten minutes after running to his destination, he realized he made a grave mistake— he read the map upside down.

[M/n] frowned, his red eyes glared ominously at the item in his hand, "Why do I get lost so often?" His question goes unanswered, and he turns back to return to the Vampire City.

Before even sprinting back, he felt the ground shook underneath him. Squinting his eyes ahead, he saw buildings fall apart as some Four Horsemen of John's got fired by bullets in the distance.

Deciding not to interfere, [M/n] hid behind an alleyway while spying on the scene that is heading his way silently. Based on their uniforms smeared with blood, it could only be the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

As the group of humans finished off the last Horsemen, they went back to their vehicles and started proceeding on their journey.

While waiting for them to be out of sight, [M/n] spotted a familiar figure in one of the vehicles. It was one of the high-ranked humans who showed up last minute on the war weeks ago. He was a tall, young man with short black hair and unique-looking eyebrows in [M/n]'s opinion.

Once they were out of sight, [M/n] stepped out and gathered his thoughts. Should I follow them? The question was repeated inside his brain. It was risky, yet he still tailed behind.

"I guess following them wasn't such a stupid thing after all," [M/n] muttered under his breath. By looking at the surroundings that matched the destination on his map, the [h/c] haired vampire could conclude that the item Krul told him to get was stolen by someone else. The number of headless unmoving corpses unsettled something inside [M/n].

One of them was missing an arm and the rest lost their heads. The gory scene didn't really faze him, but the way they died remained a lingering question.

"Could it be a vampire? Or maybe perhaps it was a human." [M/n] mumbled under his breath, and was about to continue his train of thought when suddenly he felt firearms pointed at his back.

He quickly dodged and jumped up to the roof of the highest building where he saw two humans gather before they could shoot him.

"Dammit!" One of them hissed at him and fired at him again. [M/n] swiftly dodged while disarming the man and knocking him out. Before he could knock the other one out, he felt firearms pointed at him again from other buildings. The [h/c] haired male clicked his tongue, "I haven't even done anything to these people."

From a distance, he could see their commander looking at him from a few buildings away, the man with the unique-looking eyebrows. He stood there nonchalantly while gazing at him, presumably expecting a quick kill.

"Does he think I'm that weak?" He mumbled while jumping building after building to get to the commander. His eyes slightly widened at [M/n]'s speed and he readily drew his sword from it's scabbard.

[M/n] drew his swords as well, ready for a fight. When the vampire finally made it to the building, their swords clashed, with the human using all of his strength to stay on his guard.

"What are you doing at this place, vampire? Killing the guards of the lab and taking vital pieces of experimentation?" The human furrowed his brows. "Even so they were all skilled in combat, are you perhaps a progenitor?"

"Hmm, you could say that." [M/n] answered while dodging the barrage of bullets fired his way. "But, I must correct you from accusing me of killing your guards and stealing whatever it is. I just got here you see." He continued with a serious face.

"Is that so." The human grinned. Suddenly, [M/n] had to block two swords as a woman with blond hair joined the fight.

This is getting quite annoying. I should just get out of here

[M/n] leaped back and went down the building, ready to flee when he saw a car headed his way. Inside was Guren with his subordinates, faces confused since they just got here it seems.

"Don't let him escape!" From above [M/n] heard the commander yelled. Guren and his human friends quickly got out of the car and got ready for combat.

[M/n] sighed, " Guren, can you kindly move out of the way?" Guren grinned at him while drawing his sword, "Sorry [M/n], but Kureto's order."

The pale-haired man beside him chuckled, "It would please us if you surrender, vampire." [M/n] chuckled back, "Ehehe, not gonna happen sorry."

[M/n] sheathed his sword back in his scabbard and ran through the group. Some of them fall in the process.

Once away and not trying to be killed by the humans, [M/n] looked back at his map.

How am I gonna get back?

----

hey there guys, been a while huh guys

Ahahahahhah

These are just the other chapters I haven't published before in wattpad

I honestly thought the anime would continue but alas I think it won't

I'll catch up to the manga in the near future but until that happens, I'll probably be writing my fanfic book in quotev. Don't worry an update will come!! I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN

Your support and comment really helps too so thank you for waiting ❤️

p.s if you want me to publish my other book lemme know, it's a demon slayer fanfic lmao