Chapter Seven

"Ferid, I'm back," [M/n] sighed.

Ferid snickered, "Did you get lost?"

The [h/c] male glared in return, "Shut up. It's not funny."

Ferid averts his gaze to the battleground in front of him, "So, where's Crowley-kun? I don't see him with you right now. Did you lost him?"

[M/n] answered, "Him, Horn, and Chess had something to do first before meeting you."

Ferid puffed, "What could be more important than seeing me?"

The [h/c] male responded, "Apparently, many."

"Can you please stop breaking my heart?" Ferid replied with a fake sad tone.

[M/n] decided to ignore him and look straight ahead. Many vampires were drinking the blood of wounded humans. He could see it clearly, the pain in their eyes as their lives are slowly being taken away. All of a sudden, he felt a familiar aura, the aura of the man he fought days ago. He averts his eyes up to an individual building and found a familiar ravenette staring at him, Ferid, and Mika. It didn't take long enough before Ferid also noticed it.

"Wow, the humans have gotten this far, huh? I guess we need to eliminate them right now before they can get any further," Ferid smiled.

"Well, that's why we're here aren't we?" [M/n] remarked with a sarcastic tone.

"Ahaha, correct!"

"We're being watched you know, Mika-kun." Mika took a peek of [M/n] before replying to Ferid's statement, "We are?"

Ferid grinned, "More importantly, you sure you don't wanna suck their blood?"

He then stared ahead, vampires sucking blood from the injured humans around.

"Shut up! It doesn't concern you," Mika thundered.

"This is a war though. There are laws in the vampire city. Drinking directly from humans are forbidden you know."

Mika faintly chuckled, "Hah, didn't you break the law by drinking my blood, Ferid Bathory?"

Ferid smiled, "Don't say such things Mika-kun, weren't you the one who begged me to drink it? Also, you did steal my gun and map from my mansion."

"You toyed with me and killed my entire family," Mika stated.

"Oh.. You're a vampire now yet you're still angry at me about the past?" Ferid smugly said.

Mika glared and went down from the pillar he was sitting at, "No. I'm just blaming myself for not being able to protect them."

[M/n] glanced at the two before breathing out a sigh, he didn't like the aura surrounding them right now. Ignoring them, he let his mind wander back to the humans he fought with Crowley. Well, he wouldn't say he was fighting, he wasn't trying to hurt those people. Besides, if he didn't follow their car, he would already be lost right now. He kind of owed them something, and the answer was not killing them.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Ferid said something about Mika's only remaining family. Hyakuya Yuuichiro. He had once asked Mika what he looked like, the only answer [M/n] got was that he had raven hair and green eyes.

Wait a minute, wasn't the one who kept attacking me also had those features? Meh, must be a coincidence. When [M/n] took a sight of Ferid and Mika, the two were bickering at each other and slowly leaving [M/n] alone. The [h/c]nette sulked and quickly run after them. He only needed like two seconds before he already got in between them.