Chapter Nine

[M/n] widen his eyes when he saw Mika getting stabbed by a familiar ravenette. He could have dodged it. Why didn't he do it? [M/n] glanced at Ferid, "What did you mean by reunion?"

Ferid pointed his fingers towards Mika and the boy he fought with Crowley, "Well, I'm sure Mika-kun had at least told you once about his remaining family right?"

It took [M/n] a couple of seconds until he understood. "Wait a moment, that's Yuuichiro? I thought it was just coincidence that he had the same black hair and green eyes," [M/n] said while rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassment seen on his face.

Ferid released a chuckle and turned his gaze to Yuu and Mika. The two was currently staring at each other in shock. Their moment was broken by Guren who still has Mika's sword stabbed into his chest, "Yuu! Hurry up and kill him!" Yuu snapped out of it and looked towards Guren in shock, mouth quivering, "W-what? But-"Guren gritted his teeth in anger and pain, "I'll do it then!" as quickly as he could, Guren swung his sword towards Mika.

The blonde vampire felt a firm grip holding his upper arm that pulled him out of the way. "Be more careful Mika. You could've gotten yourself killed," he heard a voice said behind him, the one who just saved him. The voice belonged to none other than [M/n].

"What a destined reunion. I'm about to cry," Ferid laughed. "So, what are you going to do Mika?" [M/n] asked while gazing at Yuuichiro. "Yuu is probably being used by the humans," Ferid added.

Mika's eyes grew dark, "I'll save him." Ferid released a chuckle, "I'm joking hahaha. It's fun seeing you so worked up."

[M/n] sighed then spoke to both of them quietly, "Shall we lend a hand while you rescue Yuuichiro then?"

"You can also call him Mika's precious little princess, [M/n]-kun," Ferid stated with a joking tone. Mika stood quietly there while looking at Yuuichiro conversing with his team.

Suddenly, [M/n] heard a shout that came from Yuuichiro, "Hey! Are you Mikaela?!" [M/n] started seeing tears rolling down the ravenette's eyes.

It must be hard, seeing someone you thought died came back alive, [M/n] thought. "Mika! You're really Mika!" Yuu shouted. "Yuu.." Mika gazed at him with a painful yet happy gaze.

Just then, a familiar red haired vampire noble walked closer towards Ferid, Mika, and [M/n]. "Ah, if it isn't Crowley. We've been waiting," Ferid smiled. "With you and your aids here, it's already game over for them. There's no need for us to kill them." [M/n] saw fear in the humans' eyes when they saw more progenitors coming.

"Let's turn them into livestock. The Vampire Annihilation Force Livestock Transformation Plan!" Ferid cheerfully said. [M/n] then heard a shout coming from Guren, "Everybody! Get ready to withdraw! We're abandoning Shinjuku!" [M/n] then pondered, Should I lend a hand capturing the humans? I'm getting lazy every passing second.

[M/n] didn't know how long he's been thinking back and forth, but when he looked ahead, he saw Ferid attacking Guren and Yuu. Before Ferid could hurt Yuuichiro, Mika swung his sword towards the vampire in pure anger, resulting with Ferid's arm flying on the air. [M/n] could only sweat dropped at the scene before him.

The [h/c]nette then saw Mika took Yuu away from the humans by carrying him. "Guess I don't need to help then," he mumbled.

"[M/n]-sama, you're not going to help?" Chess asked while looking at [M/n] with hopeful eyes. "It would be much faster that way," Horn added with a small smile. The male answered, "Umm, I don't feel like helping yet though. You guys should go have fun first." He then added, "I'll help if things get a little messy."

Horn and Chess then nodded and went to fight the humans without him. [M/n] quickly searched with his eyes where the two childhood friends were at. He took a seat on a large rock while gazing at their heated conversation. The [h/c]nette couldn't hear what they say but he could see it with his lip-reading ability. I guess learning lip reading twelve years ago wasn't a waste of time after all.

The two were arguing about leaving or not. Mika wanted to take Yuu away from the humans right now while Yuu wants to stay and protect his comrades. [M/n] looked behind him when he heard a scream. Some of Yuu's comrades lost against the vampires and are having their blood sucked right now.

Seeing that, Yuu started screaming, his hands were on his eyes, closing them from whatever pain he's experiencing right then. "Huh?" [M/n] couldn't hide his surprise when he saw what just Yuu turned into.

".. a Seraph?"