Chapter Five

With an effortless whisk, the doors to [M/n]'s small mansion was opened. It was inaugurated by none other than Ferid accompanied by his usual grin.

"[M/n]-chan, are you here?" Ferid shouted, his voice, of course, reached [M/n] who was taking a shower in his bathroom. Unlike the other vampires, [M/n] bathes every day, resulting him being called a clean freak.
[M/n] groaned hearing Ferid's voice, "I'm in the bathroom, don't com-" His voice was interrupted when the door was quickly opened by the vampire. [M/n] was currently inside his bathtub filled with bubbles and foam, successfully hiding his private parts. [M/n] turned his head to Ferid and gave him a glare that he rarely gives to anyone, "Ferid. Get. The. Hell. OUT!!"
Ferid only laughed while slowly backing away from the [color]nette.

"Hehe, okay then. Krul gave you some clothing by the way. I'll leave them in your bed."

After the door was closed, [M/n] sighed. I need to calm down a bit. [M/n] thought

~~~

After drying off with his towel, he grabbed the clothing Krul gave him. It was a particular outfit Krul gave him if he wanted to go to war. The noble outfit was more human-like, just like [M/n] wanted. Though, he didn't feel like using it yet.
After dressing up, he exited his small mansion and walked to Ferid's mansion. He knocked on the door first and let himself in. Ferid waved to him but stopped when he looked at what [M/n] was wearing. He was wearing the standard uniform of the vampire soldiers which consists of a black collared shirt with cuffs and white trim. He was keeping it buttoned over his neck and held in place with the vampire insignia. Over the black shirt, he wears the white military jacket with black trim and decorated buttons. Also followed by a pair of gloves, pants, and boots.
"Why are you wearing that?" Ferid questioned.

[M/n] answered, "I wanted to use the element of surprise to our opponents. Also so I won't be the center of attention. Noble outfits reek of attention and power."

Hearing that Ferid laughed, "Ahaha, true. We should go see Krul now."

He stood up and exited his mansion, accompanied by [M/n].
When they made it there, they discussed some plans with Krul. And of course, Krul also asked [M/n] about his choice of clothing. When they were done, Ferid ordered the vampire soldiers some stuff while [M/n] gazed at the sky. He had a hunch something big would happen.

~~~

As always thanks again for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter.