Chapter Two

[M/n] looked at the human with an expressionless face, he thought if he should run, fight, or maybe talk. Though, the last option might not work, [M/n] doesn't really know. The ravenette asked again, "What's wrong, vampire? Too scared to talk?" He faintly smiled and spoke, "...Maybe, your looks are truly frightening." The raven haired male chuckled, "Well thanks. So, mind answering the question?"
[M/n] then said, "I was just wandering around." The ravenette named Guren, looked closely at the vampire, deciding if he was lying or not. He then started to look closely at [M/n]'s features. He was more alluring than other vampires, he doesn't know why. He had [hair length] [h/c] colored hair, glimmering blood red eyes, pointy fangs, pale skin and a quite muscular build. He was wearing something unusual, unlike other vampires, he was dressed very human-like, what humans usually wears. He was dressed in a long-sleeved white plain shirt, a pair of jeans and dark colored shoes. It surprises him when he first saw the vampire minutes ago.
Guren was walking around about an hour ago, taking some fresh air, though he wandered too far. In his way of going back, he saw a vampire fighting beautifully against five Horsemen of John. He was cutting them one by one so gracefully. After he was done, he decided to confront the male vampire. And thus, here they were.
The silence broke off when [M/n] speaks, "You know, I was trying to find a sparring partner. My sword skills might need a touch-up." Guren grinned, "Are you asking me, a human, to be your sparring partner?" The [h/c] male smiled and nodded his head.
"Well, don't mind if I do." Guren quickly took out his sword, Mahiru no-yo. Its dark aura was sensed by the vampire, and he said, "Are you perhaps a member of the Vampire Extermination Unit?" Guren gave him a smirk, "Yeah, regretted asking me to be your partner?" The male answered with a faint grin, "The more powerful, the better."

~~~

Guren was panting, trying to catch his breath. The vampire strong, very strong. They were fighting for only about ten minutes, and Guren was already out of breath. Is he a noble? Guren thought, many. He quickly shakes his head and looked straight ahead. [M/n] was standing there, not moving, waiting patiently for Guren.
The ravenette gritted his teeth. He certainly won't like it if he losses. He stood up and ran towards the vampire. He slashed his sword towards the [h/c] haired male. And again, he easily dodged it. The vampire lunges towards Guren, sword in hand. Guren quickly blocked it by using his sword. He was so focused he didn't notice the vampire's leg moving towards his leg.
Guren gasps as he felt the vampire's leg tripping him. He went backward and fell. Not wanting to lose, he gripped [M/n]'s collar and pulled it before falling completely. [M/n] widen his eyes before falling on top of the lieutenant colonel. Right now, [M/n] looked like he was pinning the ravenette, he had both of his hands positioned beside Guren's head. Their noses were touching, lips too close, if anyone saw them, they would have thought they were kissing. In a very awkward position too. They stared deeply into each other's eyes before [M/n] stood up. "So, who won?" Guren asked. "No one, we both fell." [M/n] said.
"..But I'm pretty sure I would have won if I was really trying." [M/n] pouted. "Holding back on a fight with me? Oh please, what are you a kid?" Guren smirked. [M/n] faintly smirked, "Heh, between you and me, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." [M/n] offered a hand towards Guren for him to stand up, and of course, Guren accepted. "Though I was serious, I would have won." Guren snorts, "Stop being a so-" Guren was cut off when he felt metal below his chin. "See? You didn't even saw it coming, partner-san." He then sheathed his sword back in its place.
"Well, it was fun to meet you." [M/n] said while turning around to go back to the vampire city. "Just a moment there partner, you haven't even told me your name," Guren said. [M/n] glance back at the ravenette, "[M/n], you?". "Guren."
"See you at the battle, Guren!" [M/n] waved while jumping away from building to building." Guren let the words sink until he realized what he said, "Huh? Battle?!"

~~~

Sorry about the short fight scene, this is my first time making it. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter with Guren~~ I like him so much hehe. Well, bye bye, see you in chapter three! Feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments~~!