Chapter One

THE ISLE OF MOUNT ORASANI

The beautiful sun looms over Mount Orasani

The beautiful sun looms over Mount Orasani. A beautiful, peaceful isle. The warm breeze flows through the meadows and the gardens and trees. Birds are chirpings.

Outside of the stables are the ponies and horses are in the male and female farmers.

Inside of the double gates are the people of Mount Orasani, the Orasanians. Vendors are outside, selling goods to customers with their coins.

 Vendors are outside, selling goods to customers with their coins

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy is strolling through the outdoor vendors, exchanging small smiles at everyone as they walks by each other.

"Hello, Christiana." A female vendor greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi." Christy greeted back at her with a small smile.

A few little kids, boys and girls, is playing ball with each other, exchanging playfully chuckles with each other.

A little kid girl gently kicks the ball over to Christy and she stops it with her foot. She crouches down to it and picks it up in her hands and gently hands it back to the little kid girl.

"Thank you, Mrs. Christiana." The little kid girl thanked her with a smile.

"You're welcome." Christy said with a smile.

The little kid girl smiles at Christy as she rejoins her little kid best friends and they resume playing with the ball.

⚜️⚜️

HAGARTH'S TAVERN

Christy is sitting at the bar counter, eating a plate of square biscuits along with blueberries and grapes for fruit and a mug of latte.