Chapter Twenty-Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy pokes her head inside Luna's bedroom and sees Luna and Trinity asleep. And Meek the Meerkat is asleep on the nightstand.

 And Meek the Meerkat is asleep on the nightstand

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy small smiles to herself upon checking on her daughters and walks away, closing the door behind her.

Gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard, Christy sees Hagarth.

"Hagarth?" Christy said, walking up to him. "How are you, big buddy?"

"I'm alright, kiddo." Hagarth replied. "I just wanted to see ya, to check on ya."

"I'm okay, Hagarth. I was just heading out for a while." Christy said.

"Okie dokie." Hagarth said. "And also to tell ya, I have some new foods and desserts for ya to try."

"You know, I'm your food and dessert taster, Hagarth." Christy said with a small smile. "You're here to pick up Luna, Trinity and Nikole?"

"I am." Hagarth replied.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Christy said.

"Alrighty." Hagarth said.

Christy pecks a kiss on Hagarth's cheek, causing him to small smile, and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU / THE CRESCENT HOUSE

Keelin and Christy are taking a stroll around in the woods.

"Sorry I haven't been visiting The Bayou in a while." Christy apologized to her best friend, Keelin.

"It's okay, Christy, I get it." Keelin said.

"How are The Crescent Wolves by the way?" Christy asked.

"They're fine, Callahan's with them." Keelin replied. "And speaking of Callahan..."

Keelin and Christy stopped walking and Keelin shows her an engagement ring on her left hand ring finger.

"Oh my gosh, Keelin, congratulations." Christy said.

Keelin and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and embraces in a hug and gently pulls away from the hug.

"Thanks." Keelin thanked Christy with a small smile.

"And I assume that Callahan is the Crescent Alpha?" Christy asked.

"Yeah." Keelin said.

"I'm so happy for you guys. See? I told you were gonna meet a handsome guy, didn't I?" Christy said with a small smile.

Keelin smiles to herself. "Yeah, you did."