Chapter Eleven

MOUNT ORASANI

The next morning, Christy's dead body is laying on a bed in the infirmary. Dimitris gently strokes his granddaughter's hair with her hand.

Celia slowly walks up beside her husband, Dimitris. "It is time to resurrect Christiana."

Dimitris and Celia looks at two Orasani guardsmen as they slowly walks into the infirmary.

⚜️⚜️

The two Orasani guardsmen is holding Christy's wrapped up dead body in their arms, bridal style. They slowly walks into the Sacred Waters Pit and slowly puts Christy's body in the water.

The two Orasani guardsmen slowly steps away as the water itself glows green.

Everyone exchange worried looks at each other.

The water stops glowing and a resurrected Christy gasps awake, sitting up straight in the water.

Ames and Nadia slowly walks up to their daughter, Christy, and slowly crouches down to her.

"Mom? Dad?" Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Christy is laying in bed, asleep in her bedchamber. She slowly wakes up and looks around.

 She slowly wakes up and looks around

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

"Christiana?" Dimitris said to his granddaughter.

Christy looks at her grandfather. "Grandpa."

Dimitris slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her on her bed. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." Christy replied. "I'm a bit drained, but I'm okay."

"You feel drained because Marcalos absorbed your life force from you, but Anubis restored it to your ghost spirit." Dimitris said.

"Mom? Dad? Klaus and the others? Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked, concerned.

"You must not get worked up. You need your rest and to gather your strength. I will catch up in with everything." Dimitris said.

Christy nodded and gently lays back down, gently covering herself with the bedcover.

Dimitris gets up and walks away, walking out Christy's bedchamber.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, in the dining room, Christy is sitting at the dining table, eating food.