Chapter Fourteen

THE IVORY REALM

The next day, Christy arrives in the realm in the Quinjet. She flies over the castle and the small town. She lands on the landing platform and unbuckles herself from her seat.

 She lands on the landing platform and unbuckles herself from her seat

{Christy's Armor Outfit}

Gently opening the cockpit, Christy gently climbs out of it, and slowly walks on the landing platform as the Elf King Arathorn and Queen Essaerae along with Princess Chandrelle slowly walks up to her.

Christy pulls off her helmet as she greets. "King Arathorn. Queen Essaerae." She greeted both and curtsy.

"Hello, Christiana." King Arathron greeted her back. And slowly walks up to her. "There are 10 marauders here with their camp. Each one is strong."

"I understand. That's why I brought more food supplies and resources in a shipping container. I may need some of your warriors." Christy said.

"I'll accompany you." Chandrelle said, along with some of the Elf swordsman warriors.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, hiding among the hilltops, Chandrelle, Christy, along with 10 Elf swordsman warriors are looking at 10 marauders of trolls, sitting at a bonfire, eating the food and fiddling with blaster pistols.

"Chandrelle? We're gonna need a blizzard." Christy suggested.

"Alright." Chandrelle said, and uses her Cyrokinesis to make a blizzard.

The blizzard causes the 10 trolls to drop the food on the grass and prepares their blaster pistols.

Using the Chandrelle's blizzard to her opportunity, Christy, along with Chandrelle and the 10 elf swordsmen warriors, slowly sneaks up onto the 10 trolls and stabs them with their swords.

Christy fights a Troll and stabs it with her bronze sword.

⚜️⚜️

CASTLE

Minutes after in the throne room, Christy, Chandrelle and the 10 elf swordsmen warriors brings back the remaining of crates of food and the unused technology resources and added to the branch new shipping container.

"Thank you for the helpful assistance, Christiana." Queen Essaerae thanked Christy.

"You're welcome." Christy said, and stumbles onto the throne steps, taking breaths.