Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, in the courtyard, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the sofa, reading their mother's romance comedy book "Beautiful Passion."

"Hello, Luna, Trinity." Tritocus greeted them, wearing casual clothes and in a mechanical wheelchair.

"Hey, Mr. Tritocus." Trinity greeted back at him and looks at the mechanical wheelchair. "You're in a mechanical wheelchair?"

"Not really." Tritocus said.

"Ohh." Luna and Trinity said in unison, knowingly.

"Where's your mother off to?" Tritocus asked.

"Mission task to the realm of Lastedolon with grandpa." Luna replied.

"And your father, Klaus?" Tritocus asked.

"With grandma at a café." Luna replied.

"Would you two like to come along with to the Museum of Orasani Mythology?" Tritocus asked.

"Sure." Luna said.

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Klaus and Nadia, who's wearing a casual clothes and leather jacket, are sitting at a table with their drinks.

"A warm sunny day at a café." Nadia said.

"You're the person that wanted to spend some mother and son in law." Klaus said with a small smile.

"Yeah." Nadia said with a small smile. And gets a serious look expressing on her face. "Klaus? I never wanted to replace your mother dearest, Esther. But should you know that Ames and I will always love you. Your our son-in-law, after all."

Klaus and Nadia exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds her each other's hands on the table.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Nadia are taking a stroll throughout the French Quarter, linked arms with each other.

"This pretzel is really good." Nadia said, eating her wrapped up pretzel.

"I'm glad you like it." Klaus said.

"And you also miss Ames and Christiana. And so do I." Nadia said.

"Yeah." Klaus said.

"Hello, Niklaus." Mikael greeted.

"Mikael." Klaus said.

Mikael looks at Nadia. "Hello, Nadia. Long time, no see."

"Hello, Mikael." Nadia greeted.

Klaus and Mikael exchange tense looks at each other, which Nadia notices.

"You know, Klaus, Luna and Trinity have ice cream sundaes at the Museum of Orasani Mythology." Nadia said to Klaus.

Klaus and Nadia walks away from Mikael. But he proceeds to taunt Klaus further.