Chapter Twenty-One

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early that morning around 6:00 AM, Christy lays in bed, asleep, with the bedcover covering her. She gently pats the bed space beside her where Klaus is supposed to be laying asleep.

 She gently pats the bed space beside her where Klaus is supposed to be laying asleep

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

Christy tiredly wakes up and sits up straight with the bedcover covering her and looks at the balcony railing.

Worried about her husband, Christy slowly gets out of bed and slowly walks onto the balcony and slowly walks up beside Klaus.

"Klaus?" Christy said, gently puts her hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Klaus looks at Christy and tries to reassure her. "I'm fine."

But Christy isn't quite convinced. "Klaus?"

And Klaus knows that he didn't quite reassure her. "I don't think you should go to the meeting at the warehouse dock."

"You're worried that something might happen?" Christy said to him.

"From what I know about the Spartans and what from what you told me about them, they're undisputed Spartan soldiers." said Klaus.

"Klaus?" Christy said, gently caressing his cheek with her hand, making him look at her. "It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be okay."

Klaus and Christy exchange reassuring looks at each other. She pecks a kiss on his cheek.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that morning, Klaus and Christy are asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover. But she just lays there.

"I know you're not sleep." Christy said, and opens her eyes and looks at her husband.

"Maybe." Klaus said.

"It's okay, you know, you're paranoid about your worries of me." Christy reassured him. "And I get it, you're my husband and I love you, Niklaus."

"Niklaus?" Klaus said. "You say my full name whenever you're angry."

"Am I angry to you?" Christy asked him with a really look on her face.

"No." Klaus replied.

"Okay, then." Christy said with a small smile.