Chapter Nineteen

MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in the indoor pool, Nadia is swimming in the pool, wearing a one piece swimsuit, she swims up to the surface and looks at her son-in-law, Klaus, gently leaning sideways on a pillar.

"Klaus?" Nadia said.

"Hello, Nadia." Klaus greeted her, gently hands her robe to her.

"Thanks." Nadia said, gently taking her robe from Klaus and gently puts it on. "Where's Christiana?"

"She's with Hagarth. She stayed with him all night." Klaus told her. "Christy deeply cares about him."

"Yes, she does. Hagarth and Christy loves each other and cares about each other deeply. Hagarth has been family for a long time." Nadia said to her son-in-law, Klaus. "I once asked Hagarth to be the chief advisor to the Elder Gods and Goddesses."

"What was Hagarth's answer?" Klaus asked.

"He sincerely turned it down. He wanted to focus on his pub." Nadia replied with a small smile.

Klaus and Nadia exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

INFIRMARY

Hagarth awakens and looks at Christy. She and Hagarth exchange small smiles at each other.

 She and Hagarth exchange small smiles at each other

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hi, Hagarth." Christy greeted him with a small smile.

"Hello, Christy." Hagarth greeted her back.

"Hagarth? What happened?" Christy asked him.

"Mathiaos." Hagarth said.

"Mathiaos? Why would he bruise you?" Christy asked him, a bit confused.

"He's working with Marcalos. He knows how much I mean to ya." Hagarth said.

Christy's confused expression turns into an angry expression, which Hagarth notices.

"Christy?" Hagarth said, becoming worried. "Don't do anything reckless."

And Christy teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

Back in the indoor pool room, Klaus and Nadia are sitting on the chaise sofa, chitchatting with each other.

An Orasani guardsmen slowly walks inside and bows to Nadia. "Milady Nadia?"

"What is it?" Nadia asked.

"Christiana knows of Mathiaos's betrayal. She's looking for him through the town." The Orasani guardsman said.

Klaus and Nadia exchange worried looks at each other.