I

His little feet kept running through the dark forest without feet with feet full of wounds and blood. Even the scent of his pheromones spread all around which melted with the scent of the falling rain but he didn't care. He wouldn't stop even though it was raining heavily, making him shiver with cold. All he could think about was running as far as he could on his tiny legs, he didn't care about his current situation.

"P-Pa hiks...hiks...Pa...Rain apologizes for not being able to sob save you. Sorry Rain hiks cannot help you. Pa forgive Rain hiks....hiks." Yes, he is Rain Omega, small in stature, with his clothes torn in several parts and mixed with red with blood, speaking with stuttering and sobbing. An omega with a small stature, kept running through the dark forest with loud sobs and cries drowned out by the sound of rain. Rain continued to cry blaming himself, unable to do anything and help his father who was seriously injured.

It begins with Rain and his father being kidnapped by his father's enemies and being held in a place that Rain doesn't know about. At first Rain didn't realize he was being kidnapped, all Rain remembered was that he was smothered by a cloth that had been given anesthetic liquid and Rain fainted and was taken by the messenger of his father's enemy, Rain's father had many enemies because his father's company was one of the influential companies in this country.

When, Rain realized he was in a wooden hut in the middle of the forest with his feet bound and hands tied with his father beside him in the same condition.

It was only after seeing him and him father's plight that he realized he had been kidnapped. Rain panicked and saw the state he was tied to the chair and his eyes turned to his father who was battered and covered in wounds and blood on his face, like he had just been beaten up. Even the alpha head of the family who was usually strong, firm and intimidating looked weak and unconscious. Rain could only cry seeing the state of his father who was unconscious next to him and tried to call his father so he would wake up immediately "P-Pa wake up hiks. Pa wake up hiks..."

Rain loves his father more than anything even though his father always scolds Rain and even beats him, locks him up, and always forces his desires on Rain. Rain could never hate his father, because since he was small his mother always taught him kindness and taught him to be gentle. That's what makes Rain always be kind and gentle to his father and even everyone he meets. Rain's mother is a beautiful, kind, gentle-hearted omega and her pheromone scent is very soothing and calming which is scented with roses.

Rain only lives with his father, because his mother passed away leaving him forever when he was 6 years old. When his mother left him before, Rain was just a small omega whose life was full of love from his parents. Rain always felt he was the happiest in the world, but any happiness would not last long. Just when his mother was traveling with him family's private driver, his mother had a bad accident so that the car she was riding in entered a ravine with the driver and his mother died right then and there.

From that day on Rain's life changed drastically, his father changed from who was usually full of affection and tenderness to become cruel and merciless. His father always scolded Rain and beat him when he didn't do what his father wanted. Rain was very down since he was abandoned forever by his mother who he loved the most now his father has turned into a person he really doesn't recognize.

Little Rain did not understand the circumstances in his life, all he knew was crying and praying that his father would return to the way he was before his mother died. Rain knows that his father also feels sad over the death of his mother and little Rain understands this, but this situation continues until he grows up to be a teenager and even almost grows up. Rain was only raised by a maid at his house, his father never cared about him, all his father did was work and then came home and scolded Rain.