XII

POV: Rain

"A-alpha ngh.." I patted and rubbed the bed beside me while groaning when I found the place beside me empty. I tried to force my eyes to open then was greeted by the glare of light from the large open window beside the bed, I closed my eyes quickly and blinked to adjust the incoming light.

"Alpha never wakes me up hooam." I yawned widely after sulking in annoyance while stretching my arms and slowly got up to sit up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. My eyes widened after glancing at the clock on the nightstand and got up in a hurry to go to the bathroom to shower and change clothes. Breakfast will start soon, papa told me last night not to wake up late.

After taking a shower and changing into alpha clothes because I don't have clothes in this house, in the walk in closet there are only alpha clothes. I rushed to open the door and stepped hastily to go downstairs. I frowned in confusion when I heard loud screams and swearing coming from downstairs, the voices of papa and uncle dominated it. I accelerated my way downwards before a deep, sleepy voice interrupted me from behind.

"Rain, what's the rush?" I stopped in my tracks and turned quickly towards the source of the sound. I found Prapai who looked at me confusedly while holding the knob of him bedroom door, with a very visible sleepy face.

"Rain has to come down for breakfast soon, so papa won't be angry." I explained with a cheerful smile to Prapai who walked closer beside me. Prapai rubbed my head slowly while chuckling back my cheerful smile.

"Let's go down together." Prapai embraced me and led me to walk downstairs, I nodded my head to him and followed in his footsteps.

"What is going on under P'Pai?" I looked at Prapai in confusion when the sounds of swearing and shouting got louder, Prapai returned my gaze and shook my head a little without him being confused too.

"I don't know, but it looks like a lot of fun." Prapai walked faster and demanded me towards the source of the sound.

Prapai and I went down the stairs quickly, Prapai kept guiding me to make sure I didn't trip and fall down the stairs. I got closer to the source of the sound where several people were watching the video and angry expressions appeared on everyone's faces. I tensed up when I heard papa scream angrily while standing up from his seat and followed by the calm voice of the alpha that I really recognized.

"Calm down, I'll kill Stop and Kirigun myself." Alpha spoke calmly while him eyes stared intently at the tablet that was still playing the video of the kidnapping.

"K-killed p-pa?" I struggled to speak as all the words were swallowed whole in my throat. I was silent and frozen to hear the words of my alpha, I never expected this would happen to him. I really know my father is not a good person even he is far from a real good word, but hearing my alpha will kill him made me very shocked. I slowly stepped closer after realizing from my surprise, Prapai slowly followed behind and walked slowly forward.

I could see everyone in the room was shocked when their eyes found me standing still with my body shaking violently. I tried to keep my body calm but my body still betrayed me by shaking violently. Prapai next to me tried to calm me down by gently stroking my shaking shoulder. I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Keep your hands off my omega!" An angry growling sound with a sharp aura radiated was right next to my body. The next second I could feel Prapai's hand that was on my shoulder being pushed hard and hugged tightly suddenly lunging at me. I just stood still with my hands hanging by my sides trembling, Alpha kept calming me. I closed my eyes with my nose inhaling the scent of my favorite pheronome, all the nerves in my brain slowly became more relaxed.

"Breathe baby." I obeyed every word he said, I started breathing slowly according to his interruptions. The air mixed with the intoxicating aroma of my alpha filled all my olfactory nerves.