IV

The night has come but these two mate still feel comfortable cuddling on the bed with alpha embracing his omega's waist possessively and omega curling up in the crook of his alpha's neck. They didn't move at all and remained comfortably asleep until the cellphone rang loudly and disturbed the two partners who were embracing. Alpha just growled angrily and tried to reach for the cellphone on the nightstand beside the bed where he was while Omega, who was in him arms, just whined and buried him face deeper in the crook of him alpha's neck.

Phayu's hands that were hugging his omega around his waist slowly went up and gently stroked his omega's hair to calm him down. Phayu started to open his eyes and adjust to the moonlight coming in through the window which was only covered by light curtains. After that his hand turned on the lamp that was above his bed. Phayu the alpha starts pressing the green button on the screen and puts his cellphone to his ear ready to curse the person who disturbs his sleep with his omega.

"Hello, what do you want.. "When Phayu was about to ask but the person across the line cut him off and started shouting at him.

"Venice Theerapanyakul! Why don't you tell papa and daddy that you've found your mate!!!" He interrupted Phayu and started shouting at him. The scream snapped Phayu out of his pocket and quickly looked at the contact name on the screen of his cellphone.

"It's not like that, I'll tell you but not now, I..." Phayu started to speak and was cut off again by the person on the other side.

"No buts, shut up you brat. Next week papa and daddy will be home and you have to introduce your omega to us. Ahh I'm so excited, Sig said he's so cute and adorable." He said while screaming with joy.

"But papa, I haven't..." Before Phayu could say his protest, the phone cut off one-sidedly and made Phayu take a deep breath. His father was always like this, not accepting protests and rejections. Yes, he is the father of Phayu, his name is Pete Theerapanyakul, the husband of Vegas Theerapanyakul, who was often called Papa Phayu as daddy.

Phayu put the phone back on the nightstand and started stroking Rain's hair gently. Phayu tries to wake up Rain to make him take a bath and have dinner as they have missed lunch and his omega needs to eat to take his medicine.

After a while trying to wake Rain up, finally Rain started to get up and stretched his body while changing his position to lie down. Phayu tilted his body with his hands supporting his head while watching how his omega stretched his body and rubbed his eyes with those cute fists. Phayu pulled the hand that was still rubbing his eyes and kissed it.

"Don't rub your eyes like that baby, it can make your eyes sore and redden." Phayu said while continuing to kiss Rain's clenched hands passionately. Rain just nodded and whined Phayu to let go of his hand from his kissing mouth.

"P'Phayu let go of my hand first, hoam...." Rain said and covered his yawning mouth with his other hand. Phayu is so happy that his omega calls him by his name. Phayu started teasing his omega who was still sleepy.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go little omega." Phayu said while winking at Rain and smiling mischievously.

Rain tried to avoid Phayu's eyes looking into his eyes, Rain tried to look in all directions except Phayu's eyes.

"Why hmm. You don't want it, do you? Give it quickly otherwise I won't let you go. We have to take a shower and eat and then take your medicine so that you get well soon." Phayu spoke and held Rain's cheek gently so that his eyes settled.

Rain's cheeks started to turn red up to his ears quickly Rain leaned forward and started letting his lips lightly kiss Phayu's cheeks. Rain quickly pulled his face away and quickly looked away when he saw Phayu staring at him in shock.