VII

The night deepened with the sound of heavy rain pouring down the streets where luxury cars drove. Luxury cars drive very fast on quiet streets on the outskirts of town. The car passes through remote areas on the outskirts of the city quickly. The smell of sour pheromone inside the car can even be smelled outside, which melts with the smell of falling rain.

"Master Phayu, Sig contacted me that the base is ready." Por spoke after hanging up the call in the earphones attached to his ears. Por spoke while still focusing on driving with his eyes fixed on the front.

Phayu just kept quiet without answering him, his body leaning lazily on the back seat of the car. Phayu closed his eyes tiredly, he felt tired today because of his work. He should now be sleeping comfortably while embracing his omega warmly, however he is now on his way to headquarters to meet the alpha who kidnapped his omega.

After Phayu put Rain to sleep and made sure that Rain was fast asleep. Phayu gets ready to head to base with Por with him. Phayu also asked several bodyguards to guard the room where his omega was sleeping. Phayu also asked Big to be ready if Rain needed him. After everything was under control, Phayu finally went to the base with Por.

After a long journey, the car finally arrived in front of a tall black gate. The gate opened automatically when he saw Phayu car approaching. Entering the gate, you are greeted by wide streets, on either side of which there is a wide green grass field which functions to train bodyguards, consisting of shooting, archery, horse riding and a wide field for playing golf.

The car continued to drive up the wide street for a few moments, until finally they saw a five-story luxury house with white walls and lots of windows on each floor. The house is the headquarters where Phayu bodyguards and subordinates live and the place for executions and transactions of the companies under him. On the right side there is a building with 3 floors which is used specifically for meetings with the business partners of the companies under it. While on the right side there is a building with 3 floors with special security which is used as a storage warehouse such as weapons and others.

The car parked in front of 2 large pitch black doors, Por opened the door for him and bowed his head. Phayu comes out and walks in with Por behind him, the door opens automatically. When they got inside, several bodyguards lined up to greet and bow their heads to respect their leader.

"Welcome, Master Venice." Phayu is greeted by Sig who walks towards him, then Phayu is escorted by Sig to the place where the alpha is holding his omega. Meanwhile, Por said goodbye to take care of the files on weapons transactions.

Phayu and Sig walked hand in hand, they walked through the halls on the first floor and then headed for a secret room in which there was a staircase connecting the dungeons where the enemies were held captive and tortured. They went downstairs where there were many interconnected iron bars that smelled rancid and were soaked with blood.

Phayu kept walking with Sig leading the way until they finally stopped at a wide area at the very end. There was an alpha tied to a roof iron pole hanging upside down, he was unconscious. Sig then showed some of the toy tools that will be used later.

Phayu looked straight with a piercing glare at the bound alpha. His blood was boiling with such annoyance and anger that he even unintentionally growled. Phayu closed his eyes when he felt the body shift, the boss took over Phayu body because he was so annoyed with Phayu when he was so calm and took too long.

Boss opens his eyes which are pitch black and sharper than Phayu, his pheromone sprays densely in all directions causing Sig who is behind him to shiver and Sig realizes this is not Phayu but Boss wolf. Boss took off his jacket and Sig swiftly helped him up, then Boss unbuttoned the two buttons on his top shirt and then rolled up his sleeves up to his elbows. Boss also tied his hair back in a ponytail after he found the hair tie in his trouser pocket.