II

Pov Phayu

"Huh..." I sighed for the umpteenth time today, I'm fed up with all this. In front of me a lot of paper documents scattered and are waiting in line to be signed. I'm looking far ahead, I'm a 25 year old alpha with a boring and monotonous life. At this age I've never even been in a relationship with a beta or an omega, because I'm still waiting for my mate that the moon goddess is destined for me. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have a mate, because some people my age already have a mate and even get married.

I returned to consciousness after a knock on the door from the outside and then opened after I gave him permission to enter. I saw my secretary and assistant, a beta my age, carrying piles of documents to be handed over to me.

" Master, here are some documents to sign." He said by handing a pile of documents onto my desk above the other documents. I just nodded and looked at him.

"What's my schedule for tonight?" I said while turning my gaze to the document he just brought. He looked at me and nodded before picking up the tablet that contained my daily schedule.

"You have a meeting scheduled with some of the weapons buyers at your usual place, master." He answered me while still looking at the tablet with the schedule in his hand.

I just nodded and sent him away to continue his work. "A gun purchaser huh." My monologue while grinning.

It's something I'm used to because I run two businesses and two companies in opposing fields. I have an underground company engaged in the sale of weapons, drugs, even the auction of illegal goods and I also have a nightclub downtown with lots of visitors every day. And I also run the biggest automotive company in the country with many overseas subsidiaries which I named Voiture Company to cover my underground company.

I am the head of the mafia, replacing my father, who was the head of the mafia head of a minor family. In the underworld, I am called Venice Theerapanyakul, while in the world of clean business, I am called Phayu Theerapanyakul. I continued an underground company in this country while my parents were abroad running a company in another country. From childhood I was always taught to be a tough and strong alpha. Therefore, I grew to be a tough, strong, cruel and invincible alpha.

I continued my pending work and moved on quickly because tonight I have to meet some purchasers of custom weapons. Time passed, after a long time sitting while checking and signing important documents finally finished. I looked up to see the clock on the table which showed 7 pm while stretching my body which was stiff because it had been sitting for a long time and closed my eyes to rest for a while because it was very painful.

The door was knocked from outside and the voice of my secretary and assistant was heard. "Master Phayu it is time." He said as he pushed open the door and took his briefcase with him. He bows to greet me before entering and clearing my things on my desk. I nodded and took the jacket that I took off and put on the back of the chair, then put it on while standing looking at him clearing the table.

When finished he took the bag and stood beside me. "Por." I called him, yes my secretary and assistant named Nattapong Prompinit or called Por.

"Yes Master Phayu, is there anything I can help you with?" he answered me and lowered his head, because betas naturally bow down to alphas, it's an instinct within every wolf.

"Are the preparations for the meeting finished?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes master, everything was arranged by Sig and the others. Let me take you there, the bodyguards are already waiting for us in the other car" He said while nodding. I smiled satisfied with his work, they are all reliable.