X

"Master, we saw Master Kirigun." Obviously Por while turning his head did not dare to look at his master.

Everyone was surprised by Por's confession to them, they fell silent and digested every sentence Por said. Rain was the first to notice it, when Por mentioned his father's name. Instantly Rain's body stiffened with wide-eyed shock and hands shaking beside his body. Rain never thought he would meet and see his father again, because he thought that his father had died because of the kidnapping.

"W-where did you see p-pa?" Rain asked Por with tears in his eyes while trying to get up from his seat with difficulty. Many bad scenarios filled his entire cerebellum which made him unable to express it now, whether he was happy or sad. Por just lowered his head to Rain not daring to be challenged and answered his question because he knew Rain shouldn't have heard what Phayu was ordering him.

"Honey calm down, don't rush." Pete tried to calm Rain down and kept him seated quietly. Pete really knows how Rain feels when he hears that one family is still alive, but we have to make sure it doesn't give Rain hope. Pete tried to hold Rain's body and calm him down, Porsche also helped hold Rain who tried to rebel when Pete calmed him down.

"Breathe quietly honey." Porsche rubbed Rain's exhausted chest while telling Rain to breathe calmly when he saw Rain having a panic attack and having difficulty breathing. Porsche sat back down while stroking Rain's golden hair which was being hugged and his back was rubbed gently by Pete who was beside him.

Phayu got up from his seat in a hurry to cross the sofa when he saw Rain struggling to breathe. Walk quickly towards Rain and try to take over Rain from his papa and uncle. Phayu lifted Rain and placed Rain's body in front of him carrying him bridal style, Rain's legs wrapped around Phayu's waist and his hands were on Phayu's neck. Phayu gently stroked Rain's back and gently massaged Rain's head which was in the crook of Phayu's neck while he was sobbing heavily.

"Baby, everything will be fine trust in alpha hmm?" Phayu tried to convince Rain and tried to calm Rain from crying.

"Where did you see Master Kirigun?" Vegas repeated Rain's previous question calmly to Por, his eyes never leaving Rain who was in Phayu's arms and was having a panic attack.

"Master Vegas, we saw him while following Stop alpha who had kidnapped Master Rain, Master Kirigun met him at a suburban nightclub last night. Sorry we just announced it because we are also hiding it further." Por explained to Vegas while bowing politely.

"Why should further investigation be carried out?" Kinn asked Por confusedly while frowning, when dissatisfied with the answer he gave.

"Master Kinn, they look quite familiar for someone who has just been involved in a fight. Master Kirigun looks fine and can even walk well, unlike Master Phayu who told us that Master Kirigun was shot in the back when he was saving Master Rain." Por explained as he took out some sheets of photos and placed them on the table in front of all of them.

The photo shows the dim light typical of a nightclub with Kirigun sipping his drink while laughing with Stop alpha kidnapping Rain and himself. The next photo shows Stop taking out several files in front of Kirigun. Another photo shows Kirigun and Stop talking and laughing. Everyone who saw it would feel offended when they knew that they had fought and committed betrayal.

Kinn reached for one of the photos and started looking at it with Vegas beside him. Vegas snorted when he saw how close they were even they both laughed together. Pete and Porsche also looked at the photo sheets out of curiosity when they saw Vegas and Kinn held back his frustration over the photo. Prapai started holding the photo sheet and a sweet smile appeared on him face when he discovered him misery.