XIII

Footsteps slowly descended each step to the bottom, followed by several bodyguards walking behind them. Phayu walked casually while chatting lightly with Rain. Phayu carried Rain in front of his body because Rain's legs had become swollen and blue this morning. Rain looks annoyed due to all Phayu's teasing towards him.

"Stop it alpha! You're so naughty!" Rain hit Phayu's shoulder lightly while frowning in annoyance at Phayu's teasing. Rain tried to hide his face which had turned bright red. Indeed, the alpha in front of him was very naughty and always teased him with sweet words.

"You are very beautiful, baby." Phayu nuzzled his face into Rain's neck which was right in front of him. Rain whined in amusement while holding Phayu's head using both small hands.

Phayu continues to tease Rain, who always responds with a cute face from him. Phayu, who saw him, just chuckled excitedly and continued to tease him until finally he heard a loud scream from downstairs in the family room, where everyone had gathered to wait for him. Tonight is the night that Phayu and the others plan to kill Kirigun and Stop. Phayu was ready and dressed Rain in warm clothes because the weather outside was cold because of the rain that had been pouring from the morning until now.

"Venice come down quickly! Daddy and the others are waiting for you downstairs." Pete shouted loudly at Phayu and Rain who were joking on the stairs.

"Wait a minute papa! I'll be right down!" Phayu responded to Pete's screams by walking faster down the stairs and hugging Rain even tighter so he wouldn't fall. Phayu is afraid of Pete because Pete is very scary when he is nagging or angry. Even at home no one dared to go against Pete's rules and scolding, because he was a queen just like Porsche. The difference is that Porsche is more brutal and scary with a quite firm and sharp demeanor, while Pete is softer and smoother even though he often shouts.

After a while, Phayu and Rain and several bodyguards who followed them arrived in front of the family who had gathered in the living room. It was seen that several people were very annoyed because they had been waiting for Phayu for so long.

"What took you so long, brat!" Pete hit Phayu lightly on the head and scolded him for taking so long. Phayu just ignored him and approached his father and uncle who were already walking towards the exit.

Pete caught up with Phayu and held him hand when he saw Phayu still holding Rain in front of him. Pete was confused as to why Phayu kept carrying Rain and didn't give him or entrust Rain to him, usually he would entrust Rain when he had business at his base.

"Give Rain to me, I will look after Rain with Porsche." Pete held Phayu's hand which was still wrapped around Rain's body. Phayu stopped walking and looked at Pete who looked at him confused.

Rain hugged Phayu even tighter and hid his face in Phayu's neck. Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at Phayu and Rain. Everyone was confused and started walking closer to them and looked at Phayu's face in confusion.

"I'll take Rain along to see his father." Phayu stepped back towards the door to immediately go to headquarters and finish all his business.

But before Phayu could go any further, Porsche stopped Phayu by gently pulling his hand to force him to stop. Phayu stopped in him tracks while turning him gaze towards him while making a questioning expression on him face.

"Venice what are you saying? Did you take Rain with you?" Porsche asked again to confirm the statement that Phayu had made to everyone. Phayu just nodded and walked away again before everyone asked him the same question.

"I only obeyed my omega's request and there was no other reason." Everyone was stunned by Phayu's words before actually stepping out the door of their house.