XVI

The days passed very quickly and it didn't feel like it had been more than a week since the incident that happened in the basement. After the incident where Rain fainted after shooting Kirigun and everyone panicked and immediately took him to be examined by Doctor Kit. Doctor Kit said that Rain was just in shock because of all the shocking facts he had just received.

Everything went on as usual, nothing changed too much. In fact, a week of the incident has passed and no one dares to discuss it because of the orders that Phayu gave. Rain also gradually experienced an improved mental health condition, no longer having nightmares and becoming more sincere about the departure of his inner wolf Noeul.

Tharn and Type finally decided to stay in the country where he was born with Rain and bought a luxury house which was quite close to the luxurious house of the Theerapanyakul Family. The relationship between them is also said to be very warm, like their own family. Tharn is close to Vegas and Kinn while Type is close to Pete and Porsche.

Tharn and Type also really love Rain, they show how much they love and care for him. Rain accepted them well and loved them as much as they did for him. After Rain learned the truth about what happened 20 years ago, Rain felt devastated because all this time he loved someone he still considered his father even though what he did was very evil to him. But again his family was there embracing him and trying to calm him down.

Like now the whole family gathers at the Theeerepanyakul Family house as they always do. Everyone gathers to chat casually and discuss their respective problems. They compactly discussed the couple that is currently hot, namely Phayu and Rain. They were so busy chatting that they didn't realize that the person they were chatting with was walking towards them.

"You guys talking about us?" Phayu held Rain's hand who was busy eating his favorite jelly.

Everyone simultaneously looked behind them and saw a scene where Phayu was holding Rain's hand and Rain was busy chewing the jelly in his mouth until his cheeks puffed out cutely.

"Baby, just eat the jelly. Look, you've finished 2 packs." Phayu got a funny plot from Rain when Phayu forcibly pulled the remaining package of jelly that Rain was holding in his hand.

"Alpha! Why take it!" Rain tugged at the package and tried to reach it. But again, Phayu avoided him and made Rain give up.

"Rain is annoyed with alpha hupp!" Rain walked towards everyone gathered while pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.

Everyone who saw it felt annoyed and chuckled in amusement due to their little fight over Rain's favorite jelly. They all knew that Rain really liked jelly and sweet candy. They never forbade him to eat it but they put restrictions on eating it.

"Huhuhu my little baby, come with papa." Type hugged Rain excitedly and patted his back gently while Rain nuzzled his face into Type's chest while whining a little.

"Rain wants to be jelly again papa." Rain looked at Type pitifully and brought out his sparkling round eyes which always succeeded in making everyone melt.

"Don't give it to papa, he's already finished 2 big packets of jelly today." Phayu complained and received an eye roll from Rain who was now staring at him fiercely.

"Honey, aren't you afraid your teeth will hurt again? Just yesterday you finished checking your teeth." Tharn tried to explain and gently patted Rain's head from the side.

"Ah, Rain's teeth hurt so much, hiks! Alpha hiks Rain's teeth look like they've been bitten by small caterpillars hiks!" Phayu practiced when Rain experienced the toothache he experienced yesterday.

"Stop it! Alpha, you are very naughty!" Rain whined while slapping Phayu's thighs hard with his small hands.

"Hahaha I remember that, Rain cried all night and made everyone panic hahaha." Prapai laughed loudly when he remembered the incident and got laughter from the others.